Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know...

Go down 
+3
Nekomata
Atomsk
KittenTrap
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

I'm thinking about dropping out...I don't feel wanted and I feel constantly ignored and depressed....I don't know....I may or may not leave...and I'm sorry for wasting a post in the hellos and farewells...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Daw kitten i dont know why you feel that way!! *cuddles tight* T_T you shouldn't leave!!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Kitten D: I don't know where you're getting such an idea, there's a whole thread dedicated to fighting over you! Don't be so down on yourself sweetie, you are loved!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

=''( I'm really sowwie...I hate feeling like this...I don't wanna leave and Im sowwie for making you guys worry about me...I see that now I'm loved and I'm really really reaally sorry... I feel so stupid and selfish now... please forgive me..
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:08 am

Oh, look at me, give me attention.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am

*gives silly attention* <<
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 am

*snuggles* aww poor kitty, dont feel like that, everyone loves you here that should be obvious ^_^ chu are beloved
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:39 am

Silly: I didn't mean to agitate you...I'm not trying to get attention...it may seem like it but I'm going through a hard time and I'm trying to vent...please don't get angry with me mew~

Iron: I see that you guys love me but Im having a hard time thinking when I feel this depressed.

Hopefully tomorrow ill feel better tomorrow hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 2:53 am

Feel free to vent away most of us here can take it, and besides I do hope you decide to stay.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:36 am

Sometimes you need to let out how you feel, people dont always express there feeling well,and you just need to ask, its okay to want confirmation, anyway you are very loved! and if any of it is cause my replies to our one x one take awhile, its because i cannot be on the internet alot lately, nothing to do with ignoring you! D:
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:49 pm

I feel so much better from yesterday...but the past few days I've been feeling shitty because my job laid me off and I'm so stressed out to find a new job and school. My little brother told me he hated me and has been dodging me alot lately and wont tell me why he hates me... ='(
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 am

thats what little brothers do love, they always hate the elder sibling, its nature! they will get over it, it might be something jealous or so, but i recon with thime its fine, and you know he doesnt mean it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know...   I don't know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: