Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top Ten Anime Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Top Ten Anime Characters Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Anime Characters   Top Ten Anime Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:25 am

Hey, so here you can share your list, and I will share mine. These are in order.

10. Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury (Sailor Moon): Okay, I really like characters who rely on their intellect over their strength, and Ami is essentially the embodiment of this. Mercury Crystal Power! Make-up!

9. Teddie (Persona 4 Animated Series): He BEAR-ly made it on, but I really like Teddie. Especially when he gives Yukiko the glasses with the nose guard. He's too cute not to include!

8. Lelouch Vi Britinnia/Zero (Code Geass): I like intelligent characters, I like robots. So what's better then a genius driving a Knightmare? Plus mind control helps, but this boy is brilliant. I'd say he's even smarter then Light from Death Note. (I went there)

7. Yami Bakura (Yugioh): Man, I love you, and your plan was good. Just, please enact it before I outgrow your show. Am I asking that much?

6. L/Ryuzaki (Death Note): He's the closest thing in that anime to call a hero. Of course, good and evil are subjective, and you may disagree. In that case, I say it's my list, nothing you can do about it!

5. Piccolo (Dragon Ball/Z/GT): I love him. He has good dialogue, and he kicks ass up until the Cell Saga, and he actually remains relavent. He is one of the few important non-Sayians in that show.

4. Sonic (Sonic X): Yes, this was an anime. Check out the theme song. Anyways, I love the whole franchise, and so he is included.

3. Hotaru Tomoe/Mistress 9/Sailor Saturn (Sailor Moon): She's my avatar, so why not? She's a preteen who's a host for a demon, and then she gains planet-busting powers. She truly is amazing, and is my second favourite Senshi.

2. Pat Sprigs/Gemini Spark (Shooting Star Rockman): I love Gemini Spark! He is my favourite villian in the show/game, and he kicks Megamsn's ass until he gets Star Break.

Now before I say Number 1, here's a few honourable mentions who didn't make it:
Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune (Sailor Moon)
Minako Aino/ Sailor Venus/Sailor V (Sailor Moon/ Codename: Sailor V)
Sonia Strumm/Harp Note (Shooting Star Rockman)
Yami Yugi (Yugioh)
Zakuro Fujiwara/Mew Zakuro (Tokyo Mew Mew)
C.C. (Code Geass)

And my number one pick

1. Ken Ichijouji/ Digimon Kaiser (Digimon Adventure 02): He was originally at the low end of the list, and Minako owned this spot. What brought such a change? His aditude to the Digital World. He treats it like a giant game of Sim City, and even believes he can alter the laws of nature when he made Chimeramon. Plus did I mention I have a liking to intelligent characters?
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

Top Ten Anime Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Anime Characters   Top Ten Anime Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:27 am

Oh this constantly changes for me. Let's see...

10. Excel Excel (Excel Saga)- I like a lot of off the wall comedy anime. Excel Saga is about as bizzare as it gets, especially when it comes to the main character Excel Excel. She's a complete lunatic and it's glorious.

9. Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!)- He's a great example of what an anti-hero should be, a miserable douchebag that hates everyone, but beats on the baddies.

8. Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)- Sure it's cool to hate on the "big three", but you've got to admit, One Piece has staying power. Luffy is the ultimate happy-go-lucky hero with a heart of gold. He's even more childishly innocent, but can become deathly serious than Goku, and that's hard to do.

7. Tai Kamiya (Digimon Adventure/02)- If you were a kid in the '90s, you probably watched Pokemon and Digimon at some point. And while Ash has been around much longer than Tai, it's the Digimon hero that got way more character depth.

6. Asuka Langley Soryu/Shikinami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)- Asuka's another miserable asshole character that I adore. Though, compared to Kaiba, who's just a dick to be a dick, she's got a lot more reason. Also she's a badass.

5. Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z)- The Prince of Saiyans himself. As you can see, there are several asshole characters here on my list, but Vegeta is just the epitome of miserable prick. That said, he's also incredibly hard working and has a great character arc.

4. Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop)- Maybe it's just the power of Steve Blum's voice, but Spike is just the ultimate cool protagonist. He looks and sounds like a guy you'd want to hang out with, but know he could kick your ass if you said something wrong.

3. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)- Ed is just, awesome. He's crazy, he's hilarious, he's a genius, he's a loudmouth shorty, he's a badass action star. Fullmetal is an amazing series, and Edward one of the characters that's actually superior in the dub over sub.

2. Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)- Heero was the first Gundam pilot I ever saw, and he was another one of the ultra badasses of my childhood. Sure, I didn't realize as a child that he was essentially a terrorist, but he sure made blowing shit up look cool.

1. Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)- I think you all know this by now. But Kamina is the freakin' man. He's insane, he's oddly sagely when he wants to be. He can go from zero to a bazillion on the hyper active scale in less than a second. Leave it to Gainax to make a character that actually rivals Pikachu in popularity in Japan, and do it in such a short amount of time, only to piss people off shortly after.
Back to top Go down

Top Ten Anime Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: