Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sespeszu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

The Sespeszu Empty
PostSubject: The Sespeszu   The Sespeszu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:02 pm

This is something I came up with for a Dungeons and Dragons game we had going over here.

The basic concept is that the Demon Lord Pazuzu created a grand lie tricking many people into worshiping him as not one but an entire pantheon of gods.

Sorry if it looks a little chaotic at times. I'm still making it look pretty. XD

No’tpa Zu (Not Pazuzu) (Pazuzu)
The Zu - Gods of the Zu
The Sespeszu

Secret Lore:
The whole Zu pantheon is in fact the Demon Lord Pazuzu and several unique demons serving him. For those in on this joke it is called The Grand Theater.

O’zu– Top god, lover of liquor, rides the wind tasting drinks and food across the planes. Untouchable High God. (Domains and Interests: Wind, Travel, Community). Often attracts Bards and other traveling types. Rarely worshiped directly. Is in fact Pazuzu.
Ca’Zu– Archivist, gather of knowledge and experiences, seeks the unknown and strange (Domains and interests: The Aberrant, Insane, Knowledge, and Magic). Used to draw in Wizards and the like. Is in fact Pazuzu.
Kra’Zu– Beastial God of animals and nature. Depicted as a mix of man and animal. Patron to Lycanthropes, lover of nature, primarily its darker side: “Survival of the fittest.” (Domains and Interests: Evil, Nature, Lycanthropes). Used to draw in Druids, Lycans, and the like. Is able to grant mortals access to Vile feats. Is Pazuzu or a Klurichir sent in his stead.
Zu’ze: Daughter of O’zu she sought to become his wife, but failed and swore off anyone less powerful then him. Sister to Monti-Zu’ma. Symbolically she is the loyal wife, the patient lover, and doting daughter; utterly loyal to her father and has mastery over lightning. She can provided Exalted status on mortals. Is Pazuzu or more often a succubus sent in his stead.

The vile and evil Pazuzu is able to grant the normally pure, Good, and Saintly Exalted status on mortals because of his habit of savoring the flavor of Good. As such he has a stock pile of pure divine goodness on hand at all times for his enjoyment. Using this he can gift others Exalted power.

Monti-Zu’ma: Son of O’zu and brother to Zu’ze; mighty warrior and master of battle. God of War, battle, death in battle, and chaos and destruction in his darker incarnations. Used to draw in warriors and barbarians. Is Pazuzu, or a Balor or Klurichir sent in his stead.

Mir’a’zu: Monk-Queen turned Goddess she was the leader of the Zu people and guided them to Enlightenment. Now serves as messenger and herald of the Sespeszu. (Domains and Interests: Mind, Psionics, and Herald). Powerful unique winged and psionic Marilith bound to Pazuzu and attended to by unique winged Cerebirliths (EPHB).

The Ancestors and Zu (Souls of Dead Cultists): The Zu were a numerically small people, but well versed in the planes and mortal minds. Trapped between neighboring power groups they were not welcome by either and were outcasts living hard short lives. They worshipped the Sespeszu, which gave them purpose and guided them while seeking Enlightenment. With the aid of their gods and the Monk-Queen Mir’a’zu they transcended their mortal bodies. Mir’a’zu became a goddess now guiding others to the Sespeszu, some of the Zu became Great Spirits while many others maintained more mortal forms and minds to aid others toward Enlightenment.

Utterly bound to Pazuzu’s will these souls have been given a special place in Pazuzu’s command structure. They can traverse the planes supporting the Grand Theater (the Sespeszu) and Pazuzu’s various plans to cultivate and harvest Goodness.
They often act as informants and help call to the lower mortal peoples. Kelvezu and unique souls of cultists most often fill this role in the Theater.

The Great Spirits (Demons): Powerful figures in the Zu faith, servants of the gods and patron to many worshipers. They are unique demons in service to Pazuzu.

Demons of the Grand Theater:
Pazuzu
Balors
Succubi
Vroks
Kelvezus (MM4)
Klurichirs (FF)

All demons working in the Grand Theater are of a higher intelligence and charismatic power then others of their kind; versed in deception, strategy, and corruption they very rarely make mistakes and are utterly devoted to the Grand Theater if not Pazuzu. More often then not they are unique standing apart from other demons by one or more abilities that fit them into the Grand Theater.

Clerical Book of the Sespeszu: This tome is written in a Multi-language Code. Begins in a mix of Draconic, Elven, and (Fake/corrupted) Celestial, later adds Auran and Ignan, then adds Abyssal and Infernal. Filled with jargon, names, and grammatical mixing. To translate the person(s) must know the languages the particular section is written in and must make an Intelligence check to decipher the section. Deciphering later sections with any level of accuracy without decoding earlier sections is impossible. Even identifying what languages the later sections are written in can be quite hard without translating the previous sections.

Begins with tales of the Zu, an outcast people persecuted by those around them. Aided by their gods the Zu founded an isolated monastery like culture. Eventually gain Enlightenment and transcend this world. Talks of how the Zu walked many paths to power living “free” and “unrestricted” lives. Reader will find methods and lessons that can lead him or her to becoming a Mountebank, Warlock, Cleric, or any number of other classes not excluding Psionics. Lessons teach reader faith to No’tpa Zu working, and normally succeeding, to converting them.

Last edited by Cazz on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

The Sespeszu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sespeszu   The Sespeszu Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Wow that actually looks pretty incredible, and I may need to use that idea the next time I play D&D. As well it puts to shame what I have recently done in D&D which was to create a Paladin who was tricked into the worship of an evil deity of war after a life changing conversation with an Owlbear that convinced him his old god Pelor. I think the evil gods name was Maglubiyet or something...

Also On that note did you hear that Wizards on the Coast was starting to make a 5th edition of the game?
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

The Sespeszu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sespeszu   The Sespeszu Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Beelze wrote:
Wow that actually looks pretty incredible, and I may need to use that idea the next time I play D&D. As well it puts to shame what I have recently done in D&D which was to create a Paladin who was tricked into the worship of an evil deity of war after a life changing conversation with an Owlbear that convinced him his old god Pelor. I think the evil gods name was Maglubiyet or something...
Thanks for the compliment. Smile
I really enjoyed it and Arther over here suggested to use Sespes in it. Latin for actor or something? Don't remember. @.@ But it sounds cool. XD
Beelze wrote:
Also On that note did you hear that Wizards on the Coast was starting to make a 5th edition of the game?
*continues on in blissful ignorance*
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

The Sespeszu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sespeszu   The Sespeszu Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:22 pm

Yeah I am thinking of staying with fourth edition myself and if I ever want very detailed and complex rules I can go back to 3.5. But I do hope Wizards doesn't go though with this I mean the only problem with 4th is it lacked all the glorious support books 3.5 had, well that is just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sespeszu Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sespeszu   The Sespeszu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sespeszu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: Artistic Flair :: Writing-
Jump to: