Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random quick Bleach thing I did

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Random quick Bleach thing I did  Empty
PostSubject: Random quick Bleach thing I did    Random quick Bleach thing I did  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 pm

It’s not the end of the world but you can see it from here

In the shadow of one of the twisting corridors of Los Noches, a young Arrancar vomited as the pain of keeping his current form finally got the better of him. An awful sound of the crunch of bone and muscle echoed in the air as the Arrancars's face settled on its chosen features. He rested his head against the cool wall of the corridor and tried to regain his breath as much as possible, slowing down his heavy breathing. He needed to hurry soon to the throne room to hear Lord Aizen speech or else-

“Ealdred!” A voice cried out

The young man looked up and saw that the voice belong to one of the Calaveras, one of Rudobon Chelute Exequias “Why are you not with the other un-numbered Arrancar for the induction ceremony?”

The masked solider looked down on the young man before him. He was one of the newly created Arrancar who was not even worthy for a number yet. The man, no boy, had olive skin and his short dark hair was done up with a braided ponytail. Ealdred’s Arrancar uniform was a standard Arrancar outfit expect it was cut to expose his toned arms and midriff. His mask remnant was a strip of smooth bone that curved around his skull from his brow to the back of his head. The Calaveras noted that the young Arrancar looks ill but something is telling the Calaveras that something else is wrong with the little Arrancar. Little did the Calaveras trooper knew that Ealdred was a week dead and that man before him was lest but an Arrancar and more a beast of a different nature all together.

“I’m sorry Ser but I’ve been feeling ill” Ealdred hastily replied

The Calaveras clicked his fingers as if to summon him over to him. Ealdred paused and weighed up his options for a few seconds before making his way towards the Calaveras.

“Boy, I can tell that you’re lying to me, so tell the truth this second” The Calaveras spoke.

“Ser?, b-but I’m sick”

“Ealdred, tell the truth now before I have to take action to find the truth”

Ealdred shivered and groaned as if something unpleasant had just rudely slapped him across the face.

“Ealdred?”

“I’m going to throw up…” gasped Ealdred. He turned and blundered off into a narrow side corridor, clinging to the wall for support and dry heaving.

“Ealdred!” The Calaveras hurried after him. His hand drifted over to his scabbard.

Ealdred was able to get a short way down the dark corridor. The rumble of wind thundered up ahead. It was dimly lit here, and there where far enough away from the main corridors for any else to interrupt them. Ealdred leaned his forearm and forehead against the smooth bone surface, struggling to breath.
The Calaveras drew his blade and levelled it to Ealdred’s neck.

“You must think me as some sought of idiot if you think I’m going to fall for this pathetic acting” The Calaveras spoke. “This will escalate into serious charges if you don’t tell me-“

Ealdred snapped around with a speed the Calaveras could not anticipate nor explain from a simple un-numbered. Ealdred raised fist caught his wrist, knocking the blade aside and launched the Calaveras towards the opposite wall of corridor. He slammed into the wall with a heavy hard impact, cracking the back of his head and forcing the air of his lungs.
Ealdred reversed his strike and embracing the Calaveras sword arm, twisting it and then broke the arm.

The Exequias trooper howled in agony as Ealdred slapped the sword out of his limp and dangling hand, throwing it across the floor.

It was over. The pain alone would cripple the Calaveras-

The Calaveras was one of Rudobon Exequias and was just as strong as a fighter he was, allowing him to push past the pain and confusion.

He threw himself at Ealdred, ramming him with his left shoulder. There fell together and the Calaveras shunted Ealdred’s face against the wall, gouging his cheek and splitting his lip. Ealdred let out a snarl and smashed his elbow into his opponent collarbone. The Calaveras staggered back against the opposite wall.

He launched himself at Ealdred again, attacking with his good fist. Ealdred turned and hunched up, head down and fists raised in front of him. As the Calaveras lunged forward, Ealdred swung a fist that caught the side of the Calaveras skull and drove him back. He staggered down the corridor and stumbled off into an open balcony.

Ealdred chased after him. He needed to end things quickly before more Exequias started to arrive. The balcony was out of the way and the wind masked the noise of their battle. A lowly slave hollow worked away in the corner and yelped in surprise at its new visitors battled each other.

Ealdred rammed the Calaveras across the balcony and into the railings, smashing his back into it. The Calaveras spasmed in pain and lashed out with his broken hand. The blow connected to the side of Ealdred head and was enough to make him flinch backwards, but the pain of the broken bones made the Calaveras cry out in agony and slump over, gasping like a fish out of water.

Ealdred kick him hard in the chest and then again in the head, smashing his skull against the rail. The Calaveras slumped over in awkward heap, his legs having giving away from under him.

Ealdred stepped forward to break his neck and finish the fight.

He stopped dead, looking down to see the Calaveras forming a Bala in his good hand and his damaged hand cradled against his chest. His head was lazily swaying from side to side and blood was slowly drooling from his mouth. His jaw was broken and parts of his skull mask had broken off.

“Bastard” The Calaveras slurred.

The surprise made Ealdred lose his concentration for a second. His features rippled and melted.

“What the hell are you?” The Calaveras gasped.

It was a good enough distraction for the creature know as Ealdred to strike. He punched, his fingers shaped like a V. The force of the blow demolished the Calaveras skull and exploded the bones back inside his brain. The Bala faded away. The Calaveras’s destroyed head bobbed down as if in prayer. Blood sprayed out like a geyser in several different directions.

Ealdred straighten up. He could feel blood, sweat and adrenaline pumping though his veins and the blood coming from his cheek and torn lip. The slave hollow leap from foot to foot, clearly agitated at the fight it had just witness. Ealdred stepped forwards and grabbed it by the jaw and snapped its neck. Ealdred looked around and peered over the railing and saw the long drop to the sands of Hueco Mundo below. Without pausing he hefted the Calaveras body over the edge and watched it as tumbled down and bounced off the surface of tower and then disappeared as it impacted the dunes below. He threw the carcass of the slave hollow after it.

He needed to get cleaned up. He needed to meet Aizen.

Back to top Go down

Random quick Bleach thing I did
Page 1 of 1