Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)

Go down 
+3
Labelisa
LeoZodiac
Zenguai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:33 pm

It has been a few months at sea for the crew of the Midori Pirates. (the name is just temp. I need someone's ideas) It was time to stop by a port and the closest one was the vacation spot, Luz's Resort and Spa. Since they had not much of a name for themselves they could go about their business without interruption.
After docking they had a few choices, in the end it came down to their choice of supplies or R&R. In the end supplies were needed before hand.

--------------------------------------------

Zenguai Sha'ure the captain of the Midori Pirates sat on the front of the ship. Yawning in the sun he hears the crew getting ready to leave the ship. Lighting up a cigarette, he breathes deep. The taste of the cigarette was not bad for someone like him, who had been smoking for years. He would finish his cigarette when they were ready to head into town for the supplies they needed.
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Leon Capcha a newly ranked Second Lieutenant since last week has just been assigned under the banner of Yomasu, Vice Admiral. Leon is 5'8 with black hair and brown eyes. Hes got a athletic figure, yet he looks normal in every way. He use to work in the Archives Directive, some say he wanted the Archives Directive position to gather information on his father and others say he wanted the job because he was gathering information for use of a later purpose. That is all in the past now. He is now in charge of looking over the new recruits that are still green-horns. He helps with the training and discipline of the new recruits as the Captain or First Mate sees fit.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yomasu, the Captain of the Ship also a Lieutenant Commander of the Navy has given the orders to patrol the seas near Lougetown to the First Mate, Yumi. Yomasu is only 5'9 with amber hair and quite skinny for being a Vice Admiral. He seems like a hard ass to most, but to people that know him he's more kind then a panda with bamboo. Besides that never interrupt him while he is reading the paper, next thing you know your gonna be "Drawn and Quartered" which isn't fun believe me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yumi is the First Mate of the Navy Fleet #302. Many people when they first glance at her you would think shes only here for her looks, but believe me you don't want too mess with her. Shes a 6'2 figure with long pigtailed white hair, and green eyes that could pierce a soul. Many men when they see her they first see that she is well endowed, which she seems to flaunt constantly without even noticing.

Last edited by LeoZodiac on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am

Tama yawned as she could hear people moving around, she her self had been sleeping/hiding in an empty barrel, slacking off from her punishment after pulling a prank on a few crew mates. she let out a yawn and stood up slowly, pushing off the top of the barrel and looking around as she the ship was docked and she smiled.

Tama jumped out of the barrel and stretched once more, her outfit consisting of some baggy pants held up by a belt and a black bikini like top. She scratched her cheek as she walked around the deck, her long flaming red hair flowing as the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:20 am

Opening the door of her clinic, the young Docter exited her household" whats all the fuzz about.." she murred while stretching and closing up her long white coat.. it seems the good docter had been taking a nap at the job.. she pulled a lolly from her pocket and put it her mouth, going on a little invastigation
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:40 pm

yomi was on the helm his arms folded, he watched the waves go by, the wind blew through his hair, he was slightly bored to tell you the truth with all this pirate hunting with in this passed week, considering they havnt really found any, him and and crew where pretty much at their wits end, but yomi wasnt going to give up there. hearing foot steps approaching, he side steps as a swing of a sword barely grazes his cloth, it was his crew mate mogi "aw damn almost had you sir" he say's with a smile "that you did you got a ways to go mogi" he say's patting his back "now lets get this ship spruced up a little shall we?" he say's as he hands mogi a mop, mogi was on of yomi's friends ever since he joined up with the navy, but he was still an inexperianced swordsmen unlike yomi, but yomi always gave him praise anyway, he was a good man and that yomi hoped to fight along side him in many battles.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:27 pm

The fun and happiness of Luz's Resort and Spa seemed to die away as Duke entered the establishment in his 'tourist outfit' which consisted of a red Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts and flip-flops all these items were supposed to put people at ease it little as the man they contained was a tall muscled with dark circles surrounding and pale skin seemed to imply a drug problem, a man who looked as if though he had never smiled a day in his life.

As he strode to the check in desk he looked around at the other guests and staff. They would describe his gaze as harsh and predatory everyone instinctively became silent as though they were afraid the slightest sound would be sufficient to draw this dark stranger's wrath upon them. In his hands Duke carried a small black suit case and the receipt to signify his reservation at this establishment. As he drew nearer to the hapless woman who worked the registry she began to quake with fear tears began to well in her eyes, dispute that she had dealt with customers of ill reprove including some of the most vile people she knew in her bones that this man was different and that the slightest mistake may result in her death.

"Hello, my name is Duke I have a reservation for one." He said in a cold voice that cut through the oppressive silence that seemed to imply the truth of the reservation was irreverent and carry a threat 'That should I not have have a room now I would clear on of its inhabitants and take it their survival and your are not guarantied' is what she interpenetrated his simple statement as.

"Ri-ight a-a-away sir. what ro-oom would you like?" She barely managed to stutter out feeling as if though she had just made a deal with the devil.

"Room B-205 its right here on my receipt." Duke said as he offered the terrified receptionist in an honest attempt to be helpful, but all she could think was what kind of hell this man must surly be about to unleash upon this establishment and what unholy things this 'Duke' had planned. As she gave him the wrong key, which he received graciously sweeping is eyes across the room and finding the bell-hops and staff firmly rooted where they stood unwilling or perhaps unable to make a sound then announced "Thank you, I am sure I will be able to find the room on my own." Everyone save Duke instantly found a new meaning in that lone sentence which was 'Follow me and you shall die'

No one in the lobby talked or even breathed for several seconds until after he left.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:06 pm

(( http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/124/d/c/Pirate_Ship_Stock_A_L_by_DarkRiderDLMC.png <---ship but replace the ragged sails with white ones))

Zen finishes his cigarette, picks up his staff and sets it on his shoulders. Wrapping his wrists around each end he jumps onto the main deck. "OI! We need to get those supplies, I wanna drink. Lets go!" He yells out to anyone not moving out. Landing on the dock, he notices a few marine ships, he waits for his crew.
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

-Leon-
As I was patrolling the ship for any stragglers, just for somthing to do I noticed that this ship is in boring mood, and too slacked to be a Marine Ship.

So I went up to the Captains' Quarters to find him in there sleeping on a map of the area and paperwork everywhere. *hmph* As I couched to get his attention he threw himself back and fist drawn back but caught himself. "What is it Leon?" He seemed just as bored as everyone else. "Sir, there has to be some other job for us to do where sitting seagulls here." Just as I said so Captains pocket emitted a sound. *blurp blurp blurp* He reached in his pocket and pulled out a Mini Mushi with the #302 on the side of it. He answered it "Sir?!" He said with a proper tone and a salute. "We have new requirement for each high ranking Navel Officer. Dr. Vegapunk has created a new training coarse on a island near a new resort with great accommodations. It will be a one week training corse of survival. You will be recommended to leave immediately, It will take six days to reach five if winds are proving." I was relieved it would be alot better then what we where doing now. "Sir, we will leave now." With that the line went dead. "Leon, I want you to go tell Yumi that we will be heading out now. We will dock at the resort and get the papers, and supplies. Head out. I ran to go tell Yumi. "Will do." Yumi said. Thank goodness I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 am

Tama sighed as the captain started yelling. She ran and hand though her eyes and gumped a bit as she started doing as the other did. a drink actually sounded pretty nice about now, but Tama wasn't really aloud to have alcohol sense she was a light wait and always ends up Turing someone into stone and getting in trouble. She sighed once more as she followed the rest of the crew off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Julia decided to disembark aswel with the crew"Hey hold up... i need supplies too you know! your bodies aint fixing em selfs!" she yelled as she followed behind the rest
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Momiji growled, she didn't like the smell of this port, it stank and there wasn't any reason for her to disembark, she could tell from here. The food supplies in that town smelled awful to her, the spices didn't smell special to her either. She tended to her garden, watering her oranges, lemons, grapefruits and other fresh fruits and vegetables. "Actually captain, if its all the same to you, I'm just gonna fish..." She yawned as she moved from her cabin to the deck with her fishing equipment. "If you wanna get some salt for preserving that's fine but we still have enough to last us at least a month cap' I'mma get us some dinner now if you don't mind..." Momiji winked at him and hopped up onto the railing, tossing her line into the water, yawning as she waiting patiently for a bite.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:58 am

"You do know on the other side of the island is the Resort and spa, right?" Zen laughs as the other two crew members disembarked from the ship, "Ohh well, it looks like the full buffet and drinks are just for us three..." He was trying to bait her, but it didn't always work.
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

As we head to the Resort to pick up supplies i notice that it has been more then a week and not even a island resembling a resort has came into view. We have crippled only one pirate ship and left it for another Marine ship to pick up, yet we still have a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 am

Momiji just chuckled and shook her head. "No thank you, buffets are an insult to my chefs pride!" Momiji growled continuing to shake her head as she tossed out another line. "I'll be sure to make some thing to help you all with your stomach problems for dinner tonight..." She teased, she had very little respect for other peoples cooking, she was very particular about how things should be cooked, it was all because of the way her master had taught her. To her his food was god and no other food she ever smelled since has been up to that standard, not even her own was good enough to her but it was the only cooking she trusted. "Go enjoy your spa, I'll enjoy my fishing and rum!" She smiled knocking back a swig of her rum bottle.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:17 am

"yay free food and spa!" tama said childishly in the background as she waved her arms sillily with a grin, a few people staring at her strangely as they walked by. Tama just laughed and continued on with what she needed to do before laying onto of some barrels till it was time to go.
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am

As we land on the Spa Island to collect supplies for the training excursion, we noticed many ships with jolly rogers matching some new rookies in the Grand Line. *underbreath*"What should we do Captain?" "We leave them alone, we are ordered to do an excursion for a reason. If anyone even gives a wrong glare they will be the next head on the chopping block." I head off to the shopping mall they have place leaving all signs of being a marine on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 am

the sea was calm and great to watch for yomi, but when they had docked it was time for yomi to start doing some recon, maybe he would find a pirate dumb enough to challange him. "commander where you headed?" mogi asked "im gonna prolly grab a bit to eat..." he said mogi sighed and contenenued sweeping the deck. of course he wasnt wasnt going to get anything to eat, but either way he needed to get off the ship, it had been days since he actually set foot on land. as he headed for the the ramp, he saw that leon already headed out, he wasnt going to let him have all the fun of course he grips his katana and eagerly exit's the ship.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Zen face shown his usual smile as he walks away from the ship, "Make sure it doesnt get taken while I am away" He heads off straight for the shop nearby the docks to get some info.
(*sigh* and the death of the RP comes slowly.....)
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 am

Leon gets to the shopping mall and sees a little weapon shop. Leon looks down at his hilt of the dagger he carries at the moment. (mutters)"I could use an upgrade." Leon reaches into his pocket and looks how much berry he has on him. He has been saving for a new weapon for almost two years now. "I would like to see your specialty items, pleas." The shopkeep goes behind the counter and pulls up a long polished oak case. They seemed too flashy already. He opens the lid and I see all jeweled and golden hilts and blades. "These are for show im looking for somthing a man can use." I raise my voice. I walk out the shop. Everything is just show.
(I will never let the RP die-One Piece is my thing)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)   Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting for Freedom (one piece rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: The Fantasy Forest :: Roleplay Lake-
Jump to: