Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey everyone...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:09 am

i know i havent been on a lot, and thats gonna keep happening for a few days. my grandmother had taken a turn for the worse and i've been taking almost the whole day to spend time with her.

i will try to talk to you guys when i can.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:16 am

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Label, I hope things work out.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:58 am

oh wow luna take as long as you need, and trust me i know how it feels... i sincerly hope everything turns out ok =/
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:34 am

Dear Labelisa

as Community, the fact that you are suffering weights more upon us then a lack of appearence

we are here for you though, all your friends and i think i speak for all when i say we are giving our support

I wish for you to spend good quality time with her, and take all the time you need

Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 am

Luna, I hope that everything turns out alright. I wish you the best of luck on this. The road of life is challenging, just remember, be strong. I can't guarantee everything will be alright, but I can guarantee you have us if you ever need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey everyone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey everyone...   hey everyone... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey everyone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: