Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gears of War Idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

Gears of War Idea Empty
PostSubject: Gears of War Idea   Gears of War Idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:03 am

The Luitenant looks at you with a smirk, as he spoke, "So essentially we're COG Squad. What a simple name for one of the most complex and covert squads there is. It started as five members. Now it's two. Just you and me. Now the professor guy, Adam Fenix... He's working on a machine that can kick both lambent AND Locust ass! Great, right? Wrong! I won't have anything to kill to vent my anger, and neither will you or anyone else. But what can we do?

Considering that guy is going to set off a worldwide bio nuke on the bad guys, command is going nuts to make sure security is strong enough to make it work for us. Prescott said we need to ship out, specifically into a lambent gold mine. The creepy bastards are doing some heavy damage on the mainland, where a lot of our boys are at. While Delta Squad, the heroes of this hell, deal with the primary shit, we're coming in with our heads down. Going to do some hard work on the nerve centers of the locust and lambent areas. Shitton of fighting. Few chances to catch our breath. Just how I like it. Now arm up, and let's get the fuck on the road." The Luitenant heads to the armory to retrieve his rifle and gear, leaving you to brood. Will you go? Or abandon ship and drop out? Nobody would blame you if you left... Although the Luitenant will kill your ass when he finds you.
----------------------------

It gets a lot more in depth than I made it sound. There will be easily moments to have dialogue and such. I'd prefer romance be avoided, so if the other character is female, keep romance out of the way.
Back to top Go down

Gears of War Idea
Page 1 of 1