Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentines Day~~<3<3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Valentines Day~~<3<3 Empty
PostSubject: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 am

So that wonderful magical day of romantic love is coming apon us~ Maybe you got lucky this year and cupid gave you a shot with his arrow, or maybe it was just another good year with the person you are with. Either way it is good to spend these times together~ Let the love flow through each and everyone one of you~

So, How is your valentines day going to be? Do you have a date? Do you have a special Valentine set in your heart? Or maybe you are just giving love to everyone, well that's fine too~

Love love love~
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 am

Well not to be a downer but every year on Valentines day..... I get horribly sick D: I don't know why, its just happened every year... T~T
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 pm

I got my girlfriend a bigass teddy bear. And to be even lamer, I got her a promise ring too, because her birthday is about two days before Valentine's day. ;_; It had diamonds that were the size of a grain of salt and it's white gold and whatnot. Money doesn't grow on trees. And on Valentine's day...I have other...plans...hehe...

Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 am

yep, Brian's spening money on condoms.

As for me...meh...

Valentines day has never really been anything speacil for me. More a reminder of how alone I am and how corporate business try to cash in on "Holidays"

I mean, atleast make it a day off so I can be alone in my basement in the dark, instead of surrounded by all the fucking nonsense

Also pro tip: Engaging on valentines day is not speacial, probally a million people also do it, wanna be unique? do it one of the other 364 days of the year!
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:09 am

Propose on the 13th, then the 14th have your first day as engaged. (me and my ex (now) were engaged on the 11th.)

So apperantly like every year, my girl just broke up with me on the 10th. Another year on the 14th, drinking.

HEY! Blitzer, wanna drink with me?
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm

blitzer wrote:

Also pro tip: Engaging on valentines day is not speacial, probally a million people also do it, wanna be unique? do it one of the other 364 days of the year!

Propose on hallloween...or a random holiday.... of course it could always be a special day to the two people...
(Like proposeing on the aniversary of your fist kiss/date... and doing it at the same place...)
*sigh* hopeless romantic i am >_>
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Heh You and me both Attykens! I think its a good quality to have Razz

And yeah proposing on valentines day does seem lame xP it has been done many a time, Halloween sounds way more fun ^w^ I think it'd also be fun to get married on Halloween, you can take advantage of the whole costume thing on your anniversary then for some good old fashioned kinky roleplaying >;3
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm

Nekomata wrote:
Heh You and me both Attykens! I think its a good quality to have Razz

And yeah proposing on valentines day does seem lame xP it has been done many a time, Halloween sounds way more fun ^w^ I think it'd also be fun to get married on Halloween, you can take advantage of the whole costume thing on your anniversary then for some good old fashioned kinky roleplaying >;3

I would think your girl will wind up wearing some costumes normally anyway... XP
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 am

Zenguai wrote:

I don't drink
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 am

Blitzer wrote:
Zenguai wrote:

I don't drink
then how do you keep yourself hydrated?
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 am

Atomsk wrote:
Blitzer wrote:
Zenguai wrote:

I don't drink
then how do you keep yourself hydrated?
/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VERY NICE ATOM.

That gave me a nice chuckle. So simple, yet so funny.

God I love you atom. No homo.

Anyway, If I were ever to propose to my girlfriend (which I highly doubt we'll last that long) in the wayyyy future, it'd be on our 4th/5th year anniversary or whatever year it is. That just so happens to be 3 days before my birthday too. It'll be one year in the upcoming month ;D

Btw, blitz, and atom, you're both good guys. You'll find girls. Don't sweat it Very Happy.

If I were a girl and I had a twin, you'd both be on my list, no homo.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 am

I was gonna try rewriting brian's post

But I couldn't think of anyhting and posted this instead
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:06 am

Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:

Btw, blitz, and atom, you're both good guys. You'll find girls. Don't sweat it Very Happy.

Hey!! *points angrily at you* Who said I don't have a girl!! Maybe cause I don't....

Also no thanks, you'd make a pretty ugly girl...
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:

Hey!! *points angrily at you* Who said I don't have a girl!! Maybe cause I don't....

Also no thanks, you'd make a pretty ugly girl...

oh wow...there goes my self confidence....
thanks atom...
._.
happy v day everyburdy
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Did you wanna look like a girl? O.o
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:46 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Did you wanna look like a girl? O.o
Saying i'd be an ugly girl is saying i'm an ugly guy too. If i was a girl, I wouldn't look how I look now...
-waddles off to sulk-
atomsk, the great destroyer of feelings :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentines Day~~<3<3   Valentines Day~~<3<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valentines Day~~<3<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: