Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Empty
PostSubject: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Matching with Cazzy!

The first matchup!!:

Mezool-Kathee VS Yinjo-Fualita, Tag Team Duel!!

Standing on the clouds of sand raging on Hueco Mundo, Yinjo looked to the distance to see his two opponents " Well Well Well! Looks like what we have ben rewarded with!" He spoke as he drew his two swords" Ooooh if waited to feed my swords with some excitment " He was followed by a blond girl who pressed her glasses up..that then displayed data" Carefull brother... they seem to have powers.."

Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 pm

In the distance Mezool and Katee marched to the battle field. As they near Katee can see their opponents in the distance and pulls ahead of Mezool a couple feet. Shading her eyes she looks out over the sand swept dunes.

"Looks like we've got two of them. Can you see-"
Katee turns and stops, seeing Mezool. Summoned from a a book in the crook of her arm Mezool was holding a pair of high grade Scout Sniper Bi-nos. With infrared, night vision, and magnification they were large, but well worth the size.

"Yes, Katee, I can see them."
A smirk dances along Mezool's lips as she looks at the two. Katee smiles and saunters over.
"Looks like a woman and a man. Arrancars. The man has two swords and the woman has one. She is wearing glasses."

Katee snakes up behind Mezool draping her arms around Mezool's shoulders.
"You noticed the girl first."
Katee leans in and breaths into Mezool's ear.
"Planning on replacing me?"

Mezool blushes a little and tries to focus on the enemy.
"I don't know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Yinjo moved forward first and smiled to the two" Not Shinigami, Not Quincy.. what would you guys be then huh?" he seemed intrested in there appearences.. and very eager to get into a fight.. but then his sister cut in

" The Fulbringing of Emotional Bonds... and Those that Walk among The Shadow.... I believe we revert to them as.. Fullbringer.. and Shinobi" she spook and locked eyes with Mezool "Brother...her book intrests me... please get it for me"

Yinjo smirked as he lunged forward suddenly.. and slashed a cross slash aimed at mezool " Dont worry My sis!! Il get it!
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 am

Faster than Mezool and hopefully faster than Yinjo Katee spun around from behind Mezool to the front making the symbols needed to summon aid.
"Gols!"
Launching out from the ground a massive construction of steel fashioned as a man intercepted Yinjo's slashes taking the hits to his large armored hand. Arm moving even as he rose out of the ground Gols slams his fist down toward Yinjo like a man sized sledge hammer aimed to kill him.

Mezool switched from her military manual to a more fanciful title.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:41 am

Just barely able to dodge the attack, Yinjo faulted back to his feet and looked strongly at the appearing creature " Nice! it seems that one has some skill!" he spoke as he reached for his two swords and started at Kathee" Sorry Sis.. changed my mind.. i want THIS ONE!!" he cried and ran forward and lashed out his blades ferociously... aiming for death and destruction at the newly summoned warrior.. after a few attempts he realized the steel wasnt vulnerable to his blades.. and he reformed Estrella into a metal gauntlet...armed with a tube "How bout this...? He aimed his gun and firned his Revolver Shot Cero attack, the purple blast landing on the giant.

To the side Mezool was suddenly approached by the scientist.. her glasses locked upon the book. and her gaze ever fixating " my dear.. i must insist you give that to me... it seems intresting" she purred as she branished her sword and slashed out for Mezool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!    The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle field!! Cozzy VS Cazzy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: The Fantasy Forest :: 1x1-
Jump to: