Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions/Dirty little secrets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Scarlett

Confessions/Dirty little secrets Empty
PostSubject: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:21 am

I think you all know where im going with this.... If you have something you want to get off your chest... Say it here... No one can judge you

Here's my confession...
I think my boyfriends stepbrother is kind of cute (only when his shirt's off and his mouth is shut xD )... and I think the same of his dad...... My boyfriend looks just like his dad so... maybe thats why i think that...

Well... I was bold enough to post my secret... best part is that my boyfriend can see it.. What's your secret?
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 am

I want to have a three way with me, my girlfriend, and my girlfriend's sister. But they're practically twins, so who could blame me?

Oh yeah, and I'm afraid of dolls. Any doll. Scary as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Scarlett wrote:

Here's my confession...
I think my boyfriends stepbrother is kind of cute (only when his shirt's off and his mouth is shut xD )... and I think the same of his dad...... My boyfriend looks just like his dad so... maybe thats why i think that...

Looks like it's time for an orgy!!

Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Okay I have a confession

I was in a realtionship with another guy. We've broken up but are still friends.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm

I have another confession

I am a choco-holic >.<
im addicted to it~!
Back to top Go down
murphreejacob
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
murphreejacob

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Here is one......
I have a tendency to get into a relationship....tell the person I love them and then back out when they finally feel the same way.
I feel little to no guilt, but have one hell of a time trying to work up the courage to leave them.
So I stay in a one side relationship, that I started and then end up hurting them.....

I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 am

Blitzer wrote:
Okay I have a confession

I was in a realtionship with another guy. We've broken up but are still friends.

WOAH BLITZER WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OUR PERSONAL LIFE.
jk.

and @murphee, I know exactly how you feel, I used to do the same thing until I got into a solid relationship that I could never think of giving up.

Anyway, another confession: When my lovely girlfriend, whom I love with all my heart, asked me out (yes, weird, I know), I only accepted because she was hot. I didn't really have any interest in her as a person, she just had a pretty face.

Although, after 12 months(now), I got so attached to her, that I couldn't leave her even if the world depended on it.

Back to top Go down
murphreejacob
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
murphreejacob

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 am

thanks yums. Smile
sadly, im in a relationship like that right now....and wanting to escape...but cant think of what i would do without her....but want her gone at the same time.
ugh.

here is another good one.

im a sexaholic...to the point where if you have a webcam, im on it.
ive ruined good relationships with people for it.

and, im not sad about that.
i must be pretty demented.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 am

Confession: I can't keep myself to a diet... like... at all.... I want to be skinny and healthy... especially for my healths sake but... I don't have the will power....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions/Dirty little secrets   Confessions/Dirty little secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions/Dirty little secrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: