Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
themoogle
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Empty
PostSubject: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello

Im very bad at this

Im a nerveous person when it comes to introductions, and very warey with forums due to other bad experiances. But I thougtht I should give this one a chance since I was prompted to.

I hope you can cut me some slack now and then since im Trilangual and havnt studied any grammar the last 10 years.

I'm a computer programmer at heart who works as a customer support... yes .. I know ...

Anyhoo I hope I'm ok to visit this place and maybe join in on a rp or two
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Hi there Moogy~ it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you have lots of fun times here. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello, nice to meet you. I'm the ruler of this forum, and the most beloved person here. People kiss the threads I walk on. Don't believe anything anybody tells you that says otherwise.

But seriously, enjoy your stay, have fun, and sorry about your scars from past forum-abuse.

And just a note, half the people here, including myself, can't use grammar properly.

WOW FUCK YOU ATOM. I WAS GONNA BE FIRST. HOEEE
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 pm

Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm the ruler of this forum, and the most beloved person here. People kiss the threads I walk on. Don't believe anything anybody tells you that says otherwise.

But seriously, enjoy your stay, have fun, and sorry about your scars from past forum-abuse.

And just a note, half the people here, including myself, can't use grammar properly.

Yeah don't listen to this guy.... though we no know grammar good....

Also we'll do that later Brian.... not now.
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Atomsk wrote:
Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:

Yeah don't listen to this guy.... though we no know grammar good....

Also we'll do that later Brian.... not now.

awss but you make me horny mang.
Back to top Go down
LeoZodiac
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
LeoZodiac

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:12 pm

first thing id like to say is ^ awkward.

Also like to say welcome to Kitsunemura and hope you have a grand time.
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:33 am

heh its all right, don't let your new friends scare you off we can be a fun bunch once you get use to us

welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?   Greetigns and salutations .. I think ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetigns and salutations .. I think ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: