Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biggest WTF Moment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Alright, in anime and manga you need to have suspension of disbelief. Like you need to believe children can go into the computer world. Or that a ninja in an orange jumpsuit isn't a failure.

Even then, there are moments that make you scratch your head and just go "Huh?". So, what's the biggest moment for you?

For me, It's in Code Geass. More specifically, the manga mini-series Nightmare of Nunally. Nunally gets her own custon Knightmare. Why is that odd?

THE BLIND, PARALYSED GIRL IS DRIVING A MECH!!!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:37 am

To be fair Nunally isn't actually blind blind, she just never opens her damn eyes! XD And I think in that series she's no longer blind anyway... idk, haven't actually read it yet so Razz

Um... Idk what a big wtf moment is for me off the top of my head XD I'll have to think about that!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:43 am

The rapid aging of wolfin in Hunter x Hunter... dem faces were all WTF!!
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 am

Nekomata wrote:
To be fair Nunally isn't actually blind blind, she just never opens her damn eyes! XD And I think in that series she's no longer blind anyway... idk, haven't actually read it yet so Razz

Um... Idk what a big wtf moment is for me off the top of my head XD I'll have to think about that!

No, she is blind. And she does open them because Lelouch is able to Geass her in R2. He also defeats her with a flight of stairs. So why does she have a mech?!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:45 am

She really can see though, it was a psychological blindness D:

that aside... *points to atty's* I have to agree with that one D:
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Biggest WTF Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest WTF Moment   Biggest WTF Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest WTF Moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: