Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitten's fun ideas~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Kitten's fun ideas~ Empty
PostSubject: Kitten's fun ideas~   Kitten's fun ideas~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 am

1st idea: I was thinking about a 1x1 with an older sister wishing her younger brother to become a kitten and whenever she scratches behind his kitten ears, he becomes a nekomimi and if she pets him, he becomes the kitten again~! =^w^=

2nd idea: I was thinking about doing a horor movie rp on here. I don't know how it would work but I'd love help on thinking about it~! <3

Anyway if you're interested in the 1x1 just post below and if you have ideas about the horror movie rp, post below as well. =^w^=
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Kitten's fun ideas~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitten's fun ideas~   Kitten's fun ideas~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

3rd idea!: Heroes and villians! I just got a sudden jolt of inpiration when I saw my batman comics and thought, "oh good-golly-gosh! XD heroes and villians rp!" So here's the deal, we could do like a Justice League like rp or just have seperate stories for different sets of peolle grouped up. I'm not sure yet but you guys can choose. Oh and no killing! >.< that's a no-no! This is a fun and safe heroes and villains rp.
Back to top Go down

Kitten's fun ideas~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: Forest Sign Post :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: