Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disciplin issues regarding assignments...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
themoogle
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Empty
PostSubject: Disciplin issues regarding assignments...   Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:06 am

Anyone gotten to that degree were you know you have to do teh assignments but you are so fed up with them all? I literaly have 3 more assignments to do and then I can finaly get my collage degree, wich would make my mind alot more at rest .. yet I just dont find the energy to finish it.. Just feels so empty whenever I try
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Disciplin issues regarding assignments...   Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:42 pm

That's how I felt nearing the end of my first semester this year. Just push yourself through it. You're almost there, so give it your all and vault over that final obstacle that is your degree. School gets to you, that's how it is. Don't let it control you though.
Back to top Go down
themoogle
Fox Cub
Fox Cub

PostSubject: Re: Disciplin issues regarding assignments...   Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:48 pm

MM thanks,yeah it gets to you after like 20 years in school ( kinda messed up school some years ) but yeah, its so little i need to do to finaly say im "finished"
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Disciplin issues regarding assignments...   Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:49 am

Understandable. Just don't let this last little bit beat you. It's all that's standing between you and the next chapter of your life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disciplin issues regarding assignments...   Disciplin issues regarding assignments... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disciplin issues regarding assignments...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: