Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byebye and stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

Byebye and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Byebye and stuff   Byebye and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm not interested in forums anymore. I've also made too many enemies on this site, and have a lot more enemies on Wireless.

Anybody here who isn't on my msn/yahoo/aim probably won't ever hear about me or from me again. Only my close friends are on my messengers.

Have fun with your foruming and such.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Byebye and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byebye and stuff   Byebye and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

dispite that i never got to know you much razor, you were still part of the forums and that makes you one of my friends.

i hate too see you go like this, but i guess it cant be helped, you will be missed in my book razer.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Byebye and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byebye and stuff   Byebye and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:48 am

its a shame to see any member leave, but its even sadder when its out of hostile feelings

Personally I did not get to RP with you alot, but for what its worth, you will be missed

I wish you all the best, and if you ever reconiseder, know that you are always welcom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byebye and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byebye and stuff   Byebye and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byebye and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: