Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blitzer is a sad panda no longer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Empty
PostSubject: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:42 am

Theirs something wrong with my computer. I'll go to youtube or try to log into League of legends and I get these "Certificate error" Messages. And I don't know what's wrong. I've tried restoring the computer to a week ago and it's still messed up. I'm scared. My online social life helps keep me sane. And with this event I'm feeling anxious and restless. If anyone knows what to do Please help me.

Last edited by Blitzer on Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:18 am

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=204709

Try everything there....
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:34 am

I just tried starting my computer again. I've gotten a messahe before getting to the log in that says my copy may be a unauthorized copy or a bootleg. I need to talk to my uncle who put togeather and installed the operating system (Windows 7)
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay soI'm not getting the certificate errors but LoL won't seem to start :/

I'll get to the screen with announcements and where you wait to download a patch. I click play then...Nothing

So I beleive a uninstall and reinstall will fix it, however I am not going to do that right now.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:59 am

ATTY I COULD KISS YOU, YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD!!!

so everything is K now in the land of blitzy's comp. This thread can be deleted at the Goddess's leasure as it is no longer, and hopefully, won't be relivant anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitzer is a sad panda no longer   Blitzer is a sad panda no longer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitzer is a sad panda no longer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: