Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Project

Go down 
+3
Sivvy
SuperNova
Cozzy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:00 am

Alright. i have a slight fear of getting mocked for this one.. but its a story i have been writing on for quite a while...

Uhm,.. I dont want to fully expose my mind child yet, but in general it combines Elements from:

Megaman ( X, Z, Networks mostly )
Star Wars
A little Hint of Bleach
A whole lot of action

if this sounds like an intresting idea to you, let me know

Note: You need to know NOTHING about Bleach, its just a little thermolgy, Bleach i use for the explasntion of weapons,

il be awaiting intrests, il give a clearer plot and information once i know if people like it

The story and some terms are my own.. for examplpe,. the force is called diffrent..and refered to the as the Matrix.. and you arent acutally a robot from megaman.. you are a Sentient being that can change to such a form, if you are of high enough rank

for the situation of the RP its a bit like the Clone Wars, and the Reploids are like Jedi. while the Sith are like Mavericks.. for both i will write out a detailed power schematic if this RP takes off

I hope it gets intrest, its alwatys been a concept story in my mind. .and i thoguht id bring it outside
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:19 am

Interested! Very interested! Absolute yes!

And I think you're thinking a bit of ZX, where certian people are able to Megamerge, just without the Biometals.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:50 pm

intrest love the x series
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:52 pm

SuperNova wrote:
Interested! Very interested! Absolute yes!

And I think you're thinking a bit of ZX, where certian people are able to Megamerge, just without the Biometals.

yes...and no...

it is like taht in a sense.. but there way of transforming is more linked to the Releases of Bleach, but if this intrest keeps growing, il be be posting on it more soon ^^
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Yeah, like a Megamarge without the Biometal. I already have my character in mind, and it's ased off one of the Guardians from MMZ.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:57 am

A Not so long time ago
In A Galaxy Far Further Away....

Its been 2000 Years since Luke Skywalker defeated the empire and peace refound itself..
Master Skywalker has since that day been training new students.. but the Empire had systimaticly sweeped every source of force Sensetive in the galaxy.. thinsg looked grim

At the end of his life, Master skywalker managed to train two students.. teaching them his path, and guiding them along.. however.. they where never truly Jedi.. and they never truly agreed

After the death of ther master, they went along to be self taught.. one growing in ego, the other growing in modesty, they formed there own paths.. there own way of development..

Over the years.. the name of the Force and the path of the Jedi have gone forgotten, and changed to the Matrix, aside name, the powers where slightly diffrent then before.. the Matrix combines the force with a elemental afinity..

one was called the Reploid Order, these where represented as the keepers of peace, modest and kind, they where to serve the people, they chose to submit to the Matrix, and gently bend her into shape. Because of this, the Matrix graces them as knights with shiny armors

there counter parts where the Mavericks, a cruel and out for power orginsation, there strenght lies in selfish, reliant use of the Matrix, they dont submit to it.. they force it into submision.. there forms are cruel, because of this, the Mavericks mostly show as fierce animals

Years of personal confict has waged.. and now well into the fourtheenth decade of the orders.. the war errupted

the Systems of what was once the republic, situated on Courasant, follow the Reploids in there crusade against the Mavericks, while the Maverics preduce there Mechaloid soldiers, supported by renegade systems.. History seems to repeat

However.. Will histry repeat itself as it had before.. or ligners there a change in destiny on the horison...

-----------------------
THE REPLOID ORDER
-----------------------
The Order resembles the Jedi order of old alot, only taht they miss the trust in the Matrix, they fear its corruption, and unliek the Jedi who coaperated with it. They let the Matrix take controll, because of this.. the Matrix is “lazy “ with them. They are seen as the Heroes of the people, they are leaded my Master X, whom is the head of the Master Council, Master X is currently the only one with a Divinity Release

On contrary to the Jedi, the Reploids DONT have lightsabers as it used to.. the swords are steel blades, katana’s whom imbued with the essence of the wielder in it, aswel as the power of the Matrix , the Sword however can unlock changes, and guide through more power, depending on the rank

Youngling – these await to be appointed to masters, they cant do more then use standard issue, unbound swords, and start to use the basics of the Matrix

Apprentice – Bound to a sword, and under guidance of a master in a squad, they can activate there swords true sharpness, making it into a lightsaber, fitting a colour to there personality, they are also more adept in the ways of the Matrix

Knight – Able to release the power of the Sword, they can “Fine tune” them, and change it to its true form, it doesnt even have to be a sword, Master Laviathan for example obtains a halberd with afinity to Ice elemental

Master – Able to release Full Form, wich is the a Fine Tune across the entire body, forming an armor, a weapon, a power.. this mastery requires a strong connection to the Matrix,
( this is where there armors look like the charactars from Megaman, Gundam, or something Orignal that you can find, but try keep it a bit like a full body armor )

Council Master – These try to obtain the power of Divinty Form, they debate the path of the Reploid,. And are ever loyal to the path, other then that, they are just the best of the Master ranks

Grand Master – This is currently Master X, Master X obtained this position since he has Divinty form

Masters train Apprentices, even at Knighthood still.. however, they dont do this like the Jedi perscribed, one on one. Each Master has three apprentices under him, trying to teach them the way of the Matrix

There is much more to write, and i will update it later, for now, the positions

Grand Master X

Council Masters
- Master Zero, Real name Richard Steps ( COZ )
- Master Fefnir, Ryan Grace, ( Nova )
- Master Leviathan, Taylor Grace ( Nova )
- Master Harupia, Vincent Grace ( Nova )
- Master Phantom
-Master Epyon
-Master Craft
- Master Axel
- Master Dio ( Beelze )
- Open Seat
- Open Seat
- Open Seat

Other then that.. everyone can make Masters or Knights or so, if there are any questions, please do ask!

------------------------------
THE MAVERICKS
------------------------------
The Mavericks are dark, they care for only thereselfs.. there Leader is Lord Sigma, the cruelest of all Matrix wielders. There goal is dommiannce.. controll and supremisy.. they care nothing about others, and are ruthless in battle.. they specilaize in fighting more then peace keeping, one could say they have all the fun

Welps – Like Younglings.. training to become the next stage.. they go through pain.. and combats to teh deaths.. only the strongest welp passes through to the next stage

Cubs – these are the surving Welps. They are following there master, and obey without question.. they can turn there swords to lightsabers, and have an understanding of the Matrix,,Cubs are superior to Apprentices.. and sometimes even match up against knigts

Warriors – These guys are terribly frightining.. they can release there sword.. forcing it to change them into an Elemental, Robotic animal ( Anthro ). They are savages.. fierce warriors.. and our power Knights.. in calculations.. Warriors can take on about 3 knights at a time.. if the knights arent stronger then they appear.. however they barely match up against Master

Maverick Hutner – These guys surpass the animal form.. there powers are... all diffrent.. they dont even have to look robotic.. Hunter Swissblade has a an energy chain chat moves like a chainsaw blade.. but he doesnt look at the least like an robot, However Hunter Vile does...
These guys are only matched by members of the coumcil

Mavrick Lord – Sigma is the current Maverick Lord.. his powers are unknown by thise stage as he never takes the battle himself

One Cub per Warrior, Hunters never trian anything.. they just destroy, destroy destroy

Maverick Lord – "Sigma" ( Sivvy)

Known Maverick Hunters

Omega ( this character is connected to Master Zero, but availaible for being played as )
Vile - ( Cozzy)
Swissblade ( Cozzy )
Fang ( Fang )
Azure ( Neko )
Lumine ( Nova )

And who knows who more??

As with the others.. any questions can be asked!
----------------------
SOLDIERS AND MECHALOIDS
--------------------
I will update this page with info on Soldiers and Mechaloids, be sure to check it!

Last edited by Cozzy on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:25 am

i wants to be a maverick hunter!!
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

You can take Vile or Omega, wich i can both a description of, or even Sigma! also, makign your own is an option =3 i encourage both Canon and OOC chars!
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

On the Reploid side can I have Harpuia? And on the Maverick Hunter side can I have Lumine from X8?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 am

sure thing! you can have them love!
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

I may also take a Knight and a Maverick. Gotta pick my favourite out of eight X games.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:11 am

i'm just gonna make ooc >..,>
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:58 pm

I would like to be a Warrior that is close to becoming a Maverick Hunter,but still needs practice,if that's okay?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:40 am

Reploid Profile data:
Name ( both the orignal name, and there Reploid name )
Appearence:
Full Form Apeearence ( if they have a Full Form )
Sword:
Matrix Skills: Can be left open, just asume then you will think of things, or will only use standard abilites, such as push, pull, mindtricks
Profile data:
--------------
Maveric Profile data
Name:
( if you are a Hunter ) Previous name
Appearence:
Warrior Transformation: ( both appearence and abilities ) ( Not required for Hunters )
Sword ( for Welp – Warrior )/ Ability ( Hunter. But they also can have swords)
Matrix Skills:
Profile Data:

--------
Reploid
-------
Name: Richard Steps, Codenamed Master Zero
Appearence: ( will come soon )
Full Form Appearnce: http://images.wikia.com/megaman/images/e/e9/Zero_-_Standing.jpg
Sword: His sword is called Zero, or Z-Saber, and in its normal form its a shiny, almost silver katana, bungling from his waist, the sword seems able to bend Matrix in the form of energy slashes,

once he releases it to its first form, the sword turns into a lightsaber, with a triangle form and green glow.. the blade is strangly almost transparant though, Zero also gets two gauntlets.. they help bend the matrix to energy techniques

In Fullform, Zero is known as the Weapon Master. This is due to his large variety of weapons: The Z-Saber, The Recoil Rods, The Tri-stage staff, the Hook chain and Hidden blades.. Zero is regestrated as non elemental, despite one of his attacks being called White Lighting

Matrix Abilities: Matrix Bending Class A, Able to create Energy spheres ( think Ki Blasts), adept at Weapon-Matrix Usage

Profile:
Born in the fifth sector of Septum, Richard was the middle of five sons, and was ,like his poor miners family all where, destined to live within dust and dirt to collect ores for the rest of his life

However, as Master Quandar hunted down the Maverick Chill Penguin, they arived on Septum, where he started to hunt down the abusers of the Matrix, it was here, where in teh flur of a freezing fight, the town got covered in ice.. and paniced young Ricahrd, whom proceded to cry in fear, guiding the matrix over his hands to shatter the ice and free himself..

Master Quandar, whom had just finished off the maniacal pinquin, looked over this young man, and new he had found someone.. that could never fall in the hands of the Mavericks.. and would make a good student

Quandar never took students.. he had always worked alone, but now he took in Richard.. leading him away from his family, and prommised him he could do good.. just for them

Years slowly passed.. and Richard grew into a fine apperentice,.. however since he never had the training of a youngling, others at times disrespected him.. furthermore he grew something hardly any other Reploid ever had.. taking a certain satisfaction from fighting.. enjoying the use of the matrix.. and the wielding of its power

one on of there missions, fate took the tide for the worst.. after a hard and long battle.. Master Quandar fell to the claws of one of htem ost dangerous Mavericks known to date.. the famous Storm Eagle, The loss of his Master made Richard burn on the inside... he charged.. attacked.. and eventually.. managed to kill him... he stood panting over the body as his master spook the last words “ Richard.. Never forget that your path...is to end this war..You are my hope” with that, the old master died.. and Richard was yet again alone...

Back at New Courasant, Richard was informed that, he was to old for a teacher.. but to young for knighthood.. luckily.. there was someone with just the same state as him.. this was Phantom, the Ninja Reploid.. he to had recently lost his teacher.. and was looking for a way forward

The two teamed up, growing from one another.. and fighing countless battles.. they broke the Siege of Mel Senshir.. and managed to kill the dangerous Bear Tripplets.. once they achieved the power of Full Form.. it was only a matter of months before they reached the level of Council Master

Now Zero moves alone.. he never took intrest in leading his personal Squad.. not even a single student.. he walks alone..works alone.. sleeps alone.. affraid to lose something close to him again.. and for the fury it would bring with it.. never the less Zero has preformed many tasks on the war.. including defeating two of the Hunter rank warriors..

One of his eternal rivals though.. is the young but deadly Omega.. a Maverick boy/girl that was never defeated until the meeting with Zero.. after that defeat..Omega watned to be mechanized forcefully.. and with the terrible dark power that lingers withing.. Omega wanted to forever look like the one that beated him.. Zero

Updates pending......
-------------------------
MAVERICK
-------------------------
Name: Swissblade
Previous name: Cutting Crab
Appearence: a scruffy looking guy, with a ripped coat, and studs in his nose.. he seems to not be bothered with any goals.. but a mad grin furfills his face whenever he gets to face a Council Master
Ability: a strange kind of purple energy chain,.. that is constantly moving.. and mostly is warpped arround parts of his body.. almost like a chainsaw.. he can use it for propulsion, dangerous hand to hand moves, or, since the chain isnt intergrated to his body.. also for mid range whip attacks.. also he can form the blade into a energy/laser chainsaw..
Matrix Skills: Doesnt use the Matrix more then to highten his jumps and for the Gallow technique
Bio:
Like many Mavericks.. there is very little history on them... they come as cubs.. they learn to be warriors.. and if they survive long enough and kill enough.. they manage to break free of there animal transformation.. and become warriors.. Swissblade is like that.. a fierce warrior that loves to cut cut cut, but lately he seems bothered with the usual pray.. and looks forward to demolshing the council members
----------------------------
These are profile info, and my first two profiles,

Im planning on getting the start when i return from my trip, so that give the RP four more days to gather intrest, before we have to convince people in play just how AWESOME it is

Few things

Fang Daemonstein wrote:
I would like to be a Warrior that is close to becoming a Maverick Hunter,but still needs practice,if that's okay?

Yes that sounds fine Fang, welcom aboard

Blues, will later on be introduced, as Zero’s only ever student, il give PM info to whoever takes him

Leviathan, Harupia and Fefnir are known as the Three, they opperate in a team, just like in the series

Dont forget that Warriors are also sentients, able to transform, they arent beasts all the time

Im playing this one prety close to the chest, as its quite personal, so,, please understand my detailed wishes a bit, il give as much freedom as i can, but a few things i cant have altered ^^; sorry!

Last edited by Cozzy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:39 am

Reploid:

Name: Vincent Grace codename: Master Harpuia
Appearance: (coming)
Full Form Appearance: (Coming)
Sword: His sword is the Air Cutter. In it's basic form it is a long silver blade that can be used to release pulses of electricity. He can turn it into two energy blades, each one two-thirds the length of the original. The blades are pink and can be used for more powerful electric attacks or for using the Matrix for energy slashes.
In his full form, he is able to use a form of levitation with the Matrix to outright fly, as the head fins he has help him channel it and his wings give extra propulsion.
Matrix Abilities: Matrix levitation (Proficiency varies between forms), Matrix bending Class B, able to use electric-element attacks
Profile: Harpuia is the oldest of his siblings, Leviathan and Fefnir. The three were orphans, who Master X found. The three were sensative to the Matrix, so he allowed them to come back with him and become members of the Reploid Order.

The three were formed into their own squad, who worked together almost perfectly. Vincent, being the oldest, was one to follow orders to the letter, and for that, he became a knight ahead of his siblings. He did well, until he attempted to take on Gravity Beetle. The Maverick's Matrix manipulation almost killed him, but he barely escaped with his life by blowing up the building they were in with a powerful lightning strike.

He neglected most everyone to train and get stronger, and became ruthless, massacring Blast Hornet and Neon Tiger. He went up against Gravity Beetle again, and would have died, but was saved by Leviathan. She showed him that he needed to trust and rely on others as well as himself, and reached final form, Sage Harpuia. Together, they defeated the Maverick, and Harpuia reconciled with her and Fefnir. To this day, the three together are almost unbeatable, and regard X as a father figure.

(I say that because they're of the AXR model line, created to model part of X's personality in MMZ)

Maverick:

Name: Lumine
( if you are a Hunter ) Previous name: Strike Buterfly
Appearence: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_S8qUQyb-Eyc/TE3-mx2iVyI/AAAAAAAAAEo/zHGTF-2Tc4k/s320/Lumine_by_omegasigma.jpg
Sword ( for Welp – Warrior )/ Ability ( Hunter. But they also can have swords): He has three balls of light that orbit around him, allowing him to change his elemental affinity and fire out powerful shots of any element. When he isn't using an element, he weilds a rapier
Matrix Skills: Uses the MAtrix to force hus elemental affinity to change
Profile Data: He loves to take his time to kill. After he disables his prey, it can take him up to a full day to finally kill a target. A true sadist, he collects armour pieces as trophies of the Reploids he kills.

Last edited by SuperNova on Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:52 pm

can i take the place of sigma with an ooc?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Uhm, yeah i suppose so Sivvy, would you mind keeping the Name Sigma though? or mabye as rank.. something like that? other then that you are free to do what you want, id be happy if you took the Maverick leader!

as for Nova, your profiles are accepted!

im just consedering moving this threat for more attention x3
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:20 pm

Cozzy, is my profile okay?
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 am

ugh, sorry have been addicted to a game. will try and post something this weekend @.@
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 am

Reploid
Name: Master Dio
Full Form Appearance http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=547872 He remains in his full form at all times
Sword: An older model beam sword that has been modified to run off of his own core, the beam can also change to almost any size that Dio feels is necessary.
Matrix Skills: Extreme Telekinises, Flight and the ability to produce energy blasts.
Profile data: He has had an old history and studied under some of the best however he has been occupied by crushing other small maverick insurrections and has never had the opportunity to face off against the bulk of Sigma's ilk. In his head there are no unnecessary thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:41 am

Name: Azure
Previous name: ???
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy91/NekomataSenshi/7cfae91e9fc7d4.jpg
Ability: Whistle, Steal the abilities of reploids she kills
Aquired Powers:
--Blaze Salamander's Heatwall, blasts of fire from her gun arm that swirl around like a shield that she can throw, charged it fires an inferno wall in the direction she points
Weapons: Gun arm, Light Shield
Matrix Skills: Slide, Wall grab, At will point to point teleportation.
Bio: Azure works for the mavericks as a hunter, she believes in a cause of bringing peace to the world no matter the cost. Her origins are unknown and she keeps it to herself at all times, she is simply a rebel with a cause. One thing that is known is she used to have a friend called Blaze Salamander, she doesn't have that friend anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 am

Nova, i already aproved yours!

Aproved Beelze!! i like ^^

You to Neko!! when Sivvy and Fang make profiles, we can make a start!!
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

If no one else wants them, can I use Levi and Fefnir?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:52 am

Seems like no one else is going for them, So, sure you can be them!
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Maverick Hunter
Name:Kain Felgrand aka "Fang"
Previous name:Alister Flame-Mane
Race:Charr (extinct race since 50 years ago)
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444/Fang_Daemonstein/hero-charr.jpg

Sword/ Ability :Enhanced physical strenght and speed,master of his longsword "Phoenix Claw" At first the blade looks normal,other then its crimson red color,but when activated it becomes a flaming light saber of the same color. Almost all of his Flame Mastery attacks resort to using the sword,except the strongest which he performs on his own.
Matrix Skills:Extreme Telekinesis and Flame Mastery
Profile Data: The Charr where an old race that revolved around mysticism and technology. A strange combination to say the least,but a very efficient one as well. Thanks to their planets rich deposits of rare ore such as Veridium,Kodium and Black Star plus their natural abilities given by their Gods,the "Ancient Ones",like manipulation of the flame and lifting of great weights they could forge with ease great wanders of technology having a natural instinct to tinker and invent.

Disaster struck the planet 50 years ago when a powerful laser beam came from deep space and hit a vulnerable vein of volcanoes which triggered a catastrophic reaction which destroyed the planet.

Only those that where off world survived the great tragedy, Kain was one of those few that did. He was a clan chieftain and went on a negotiation meeting when the disaster struck. After losing his wife and daughter,not to mention his entire race,Kain did all the research and with help from a secret source found out the laser beam was shoot from a Reploid Battle Cruiser. His acussations where rejected however and classified as "mild delirium due to the loss of his home planet". When all seemed lost however he received a helping hand from his informant,none other then the great Maverick Lord Sigma. He offered Kain a way to avenge his people and silence the cries of the dead,by becoming a Maverick and destroying the vile Reploids.

Fang stands at about 3 meters tall and has blue eyes. Despite his feral look he never raises his voice,which is very deep and has a sort of ancient british accent. He always wheres a black cloak to hide his body and robotic armor,and his hood is almost always on,hidding his face,he should be by all means "exctinct" after all. He can often be seen either praying to his "Ancient Ones" or meditating throw mysticism (incenses and stuff like that,not magic Razz ) The only memory of his family is a small trinket his daughter made,a type of carrilion that plays one song.

Last edited by Fang Daemonstein on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Project  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Project    Grand Project  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Project
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next