Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Did Everyone Go?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

Where Did Everyone Go? Empty
PostSubject: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 am

Just wondering...but the activity seems to be dying down. It's just that...well, I enjoyed being with everyone but no one seems to be here and I'm not sure if I'll stay if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm still here. Cozzy is still here. Kittentrap and more are still here. I've talked to all of them recently on msn. Some RPs are just waiting on different people.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

not just that, its really that, its summer.. somepeople get jobs, other go on vacations n stuff.. i know that people have been doing stuff and i too have been concerend bout absence.. but its just periodical, i can acknowledge that much

some patience, and everyone will be back soon,
Back to top Go down
Eentai
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Eentai

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm lurking around for a new RP to start up that I'm interested in Smile.

Then I'll be sneaking in to that one! XD
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Kura wrote:
Just wondering...but the activity seems to be dying down. It's just that...well, I enjoyed being with everyone but no one seems to be here and I'm not sure if I'll stay if this keeps up.

It's summer time... and people have lives (not that I do or anything :/)
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Cozzy wrote:
not just that, its really that, its summer.. somepeople get jobs, other go on vacations n stuff.. i know that people have been doing stuff and i too have been concerend bout absence.. but its just periodical, i can acknowledge that much

some patience, and everyone will be back soon,
I understand that but there's still a large gap of time for people to visit. I hope it's periodical, but people seem to disappear. I understand it's summer but it doesn't mean neglect the site. I'm busy but I still at least check to see if people are on.

Atomsk wrote:

It's summer time... and people have lives (not that I do or anything :/)
That means you should have more time though. I mean I have a life, hell I'm going to be working a second and maybe third job along with taking an art course and an online art course. I'm going to visit colleges and the such but still manage to visit sites I care for.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:31 am

Itoo find that, despite my job/education, and limited time on the web i have enough time to come in and post, but not everyone seems capable of that.. i dont know, but in my exerience, when thigns get colder outside, and summer vacation stops, thast when people vivolently return for a nice story.. or just plane romping... anyway, all these people are close, and we have some history with them, i dont think anyone would just dissapear without a farewell post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Did Everyone Go?   Where Did Everyone Go? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Did Everyone Go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: