Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat? Empty
PostSubject: Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?   Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:34 pm

It's Modern day and unknownst to Humanity and it's world gonvernments there is a secret war going on between a order know as the Knights Hostilus and the legions of Hell and it's Queen. Th queen rose into power after her father died nearly five centuries ago. Long enough for her to grow from a young child into a beautiful young women and a powerful leaders. And as her father adn Hell's rulers before that she wants to engulf Earth and transform it into another domain of sin. And the only ones who know this are the Knights Hostilus.

The Knights were founded years ago during the first great Crusade into the holy land. Specailizing in dealing with the demon's they encountered, spreading chaos, deseise and despair over both the invaders and defenders alike. Since then their force has expanded to include any with the strength and will to give their life for the sake of all humanity.

But what neaither side knows is there is a stiring among the demons. That a demon theif, a near nobody criminal with only half a face is gather a army to challenge the queen and take her place as ruler and bring Hell Earth and Heaven under his rule. but for his plan to be complete. He must get a prisoner, someone thought dead for centuries but tuck away behind locks, bars and laers upon layers of hell's surface to bring this frightful dream to light.

So that's kinda what I'm thinking anyway I'd love to see people interested and for this to go somewhere unlike so many of my RPs in the past.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?   Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 am

I really like that idea. Do the Knights have special anti-demon weapons? Also, the first Crusade was in 1100-ish. Just make the war longer in the explaination.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?   Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:16 am

Sorry for the delay.

But yes. After dealing with the demons for so long tge knights have developed special weapons. Some even based off captured demonic weapons and even demons themselves. Obviously each persom has their own weapon preferance. Also I forgot to mention I want to keep weapons melee for the most part as well as bows and crossbows for some rangdd characters. I just find it alot more interesting to RP with melee weapons rather then guns. I'll expand it back toanciebt rome and the time of christ since the knights started out as Christian soliders. But now a days have accepted any beleif as lomg as the person is willing and able to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?   Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demons, Hunters and a coup d'etat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: Forest Sign Post :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: