Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To address my absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

To address my absence Empty
PostSubject: To address my absence   To address my absence Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:07 pm

So, I kind of dropped off the face of this site, and its basically all because of my job at..... *sigh* Walmart, I've been working there for about a month in a half now, and they have been working me like a dog! Clearly unaware I'm a cat! But yes, what little time I have off from that place has mostly been spent either sleeping, hanging out with irl friends, and playing video games.... I haven't really figured out where forum rps and DnD fit into all this... but... I'm looking at a possible change of career soon, so maybe I'll get more free time then.... and maybe I wont have to work my butt to the bone.... ><

Anyway, love you all, try to keep the community alive in my absence! Above all else, have fun! I will try to pop in more, we'll see how it goes...
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

To address my absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: To address my absence   To address my absence Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Noooo come back to us Neko!!! Sad
Back to top Go down

To address my absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: