Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Empty
PostSubject: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 pm

So here is the idea.
In an altarnate universe, which looks likes our 1920's and 30's, the mankind changed the way of wars. After the Great War (1914-1921), mankind suffered too much casualities, so decided they won't start any other war.
However, the conflicts won't disappear that easily from humans. So while the nations stopped to develop new and better weapons, the large corporations realized, it could be their chance for great whealth. So some corporations decided, they will invest money into the wars.
Oh and by the way, smaller nations, some in Asia, Middle-East, Africa, Balkans, don't want to follow the rules of the "western cowards". So, the weapons have their markets.
And soon, some of the corporations found out, not only weapons, but expert warriors could be also profitable to lend these nations.

This is the idea.
Me and VGrace we'll be the storytellers. So we'll make the main events, and tells who "hit" who and how much.

Template of the pilots.

Name:
Fractions: (later when Me and Vgrace decides the corporations)
Appearance: (pic prefered, but a short description is also fine)
Bio: (while your character want to be a pilot, and why choosed to be a "hired wing")
Aircraft
Type: (what kind of aircraft you choosed pic or short description - only propeller or rotor moved, but in this category, you can use fictional or experimental aircrafts as well)
Armament: (be balanced, if you have heavy guns you are slow and vice versa)
Speed: (maximal in km/h)
Range : (the maximal distance, your aircraft can make with full of fuel)
Back to top Go down
http://novinowotny.deviantart.com
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:11 pm

huh guess I'm in this then.

Well I was thinking for my Corporation/Faction to be Communist themed or a Royal/Europen theme to it.

Sooo

I will leave it to a vote for now.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Hmm. Well, I was sort of sgoing to poignantly ignore everyone >.<* for not playing my stuffed animals game... but this seems kind of fun...

Well! Why not? I'm allowed to want to have fun! >:( I'm allowed to try and make the forum better! You would miss me if I never came back! D:<

Here's a character~

Name: Baxter Babcock!
Factions: Imperialist, what. Cheerio.
Appearance: http://imansolas.freeservers.com/ASExupery/Portrait-Military-Uniform.jpg
Bio: Babcock piloted for the Britts during the Great War. He's a total limey type of guy, but after the war he became addicted to flight combat. He went AWOL with his plane and started hunting down other X-Pilots, forcing them to dogfight him, learning to tweak the girl's performance and killing power! He's now ruggedly handsome and charming, as well as having a huge ego for everyone to enjoy.
Aircraft Type: I dunno. A triplane. It's name is Shamefull Display.
Armament: Forward light machine gun. The underside of his plane is also outfitted with a flamethrowing machine!
Speed: 130 km/h
Range: 300 km

I dunno, whatever. See you on the landing strip!
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:43 am

Pinkimorphic wrote:

Well, accepted, but if you don't mind I offer you some changes. In your aircraft. just to be balanced.
No offense, but it seemed to be a bit weak. ^^

Aircraft Type: Shamefull Display. A Sopwith Triplane with unique modifications
http://www.modelingmadness.com/review/w1/tc/cleavertripeh.jpg
Armament:
Frontside: double 0.303 caliber Vickers MG (with 3500 rounds)
Underside: Flamethrower-turret Vulcano Mark-19 (with fuel for 70 seconds fire)
Speed: 430 km/h
Range: 1300 km

I hope you like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Okay, and here come another challenger. Smile

Name:
Daniel Nowotny
Fraction:
Wings of Steel Corporation (if anyone wants to follow me instead of Vgrace, choose this fraction)
Appearance: http://szentkoronaradio.com/files/images/daniel%20laszl%C3%B3.jpg
Bio:
He lost his father in the Great War while he was only a student in the Air Academy of Budapest. Not so later, his mother followed her beloved husband, deceased in heart attack. Without brothers and sisters, he followed his friends in the Academy, when they decided to use their talents in foreign skies.
As the aces of a international corporation, which has leaders from Russia, Poland, Hungary and Austria.
Like a true descendant of the hungarian hussars, he is using agility, thougness and speed instead of great strength, and never makes spectacular victories. That's why he isn't the face of the corporation, but well payed and respected amongs the pilots and their leaders.

Aircraft Type:
Mendicant.
Heavily modified french tandem biplane (Arsenal-Delanne 10)
Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Delanne10-3d
Armament:
Dual 7.5 mm caliber MAC-34 MG
Speed:
565 km/h
Range :
1900 km
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Then I shall be a communist themed corpation.

I hereby acounce the formtion of the Republic Air Battlion
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 pm

I guess not? Seriously, planes never went that fast in 1930... I want to go faster!
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 am

Sorry for my late responses I was a bit busy. '^^
So.
@Pinkimorphic:
Well, you have a badass flamethrower, whic is really heavy. In short, it reduces your speed. So, great firepower or great speed. That's why my bird have only an mg, but better speed.

By the way.
Will there be any other people? I hope so. I really wanna make adventures for you guys. So, please tell it o others as well.

If you don't mind we'll start it at Monday (or at least Wednesday), but it'll be open for newcomers. Smile
Until there won't be too much players I'll play the "random encounters".

But gather more and more people, don't forget:
Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight We-Need-You
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm

i don't care how much the British royal airforce needs me. we tried this before, granted with a different twist but still.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Sivvy wrote:
i don't care how much the British royal airforce needs me. we tried this before, granted with a different twist but still.

I know what you mean love but I like idea so why don't we give it another go shall we.

Meanwhile in other news the Republican Air Battlion is bring the revoulation to a nation near you.

[img]Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight D97c0510[/img]

[i]The fighting backbone of the revoulation, the hardy and workman like I-16 "Liberator"

Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 pm

[img]Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Fd986810[/img]

Comrade Danika Rusilka
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 pm

i guess i'll join.. just give me a little to figure out something @.@
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Vgrace! You always have the bossest images -_- I'm envious.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Pinkimorphic wrote:
Vgrace! You always have the bossest images -_- I'm envious.

Thanks I guess Razz I just look on Safebooru for the images.
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay, If there is still any interest it'll begins soon, after VGrace finds pictures for her ideas.
But in my opinion we could start it in the next week. I hope.
So, what do you think fellas? Smile
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Nowotny wrote:
Okay, If there is still any interest it'll begins soon, after VGrace finds pictures for her ideas.
But in my opinion we could start it in the next week. I hope.
So, what do you think fellas? Smile

I have look !
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Okay, everyone!
If everything will be right, it starts at Monday! Smile
I hope all of you we'll have some time for it, one-two post will be enough for a week, don't worry. Smile (Cause I also can't do so much more)
Until, have nice time everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 pm

Okay everyone, now I'm typing the introduction, so be prepared! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 am

Here is my fraction, the "ultimate" capitalist company. Very Happy

Wings of Steel

Resident place(s) of the Leadership:
Budapest, The Palace of Turul
Warsaw, Castle of Defense Ministry

Most valuable products:
Rifles, guns, tanks, aircrafts, and recon devices

Number of employees (all over):
~ 50 000

Yearly income (the avarage of the last five years):
~ 15 - 20 million dollars

Brief history:
The Wings of Steel was only a small manufacture before the Great War. Crafted components for aircrafts and sometimes experimental planes. In the War, they made a strange decision: developed a new aircraft to win the support of the Austro-Hungarian and German military and industrial leaders. Their airplane wasn't the best, didn't win the tender, but some other corporations found it very interesting to develop it into something better. That was the beginning.
In the War, the company slowly growned into bigger and bigger, always took a risk, to buy other manufactures and factories, sometimes almost depleted their money sources, but luckily survived those crisis. In the end of the War, they had enough money to survive the worldwide economy crisis.
Right now, thw Wings of Steel is one of the strongest military corporation in Europe, and in the top ten worldwide.

Purpose:
The Wings of Steel decided to open new markets in a somehow hostile area in this decade.
Indo-china.
The distance is the smallest problem, because there are a really stron corporation already took place.
The Republic Air Battlion.
It means a war for both corporation so the leadership started a new recruitment for brave new pilots to take out those "communist scum" from that region.
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Hello?
Does anyone still interested in this? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight   Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birds of Prey - Aces of Dog-Fight
Page 1 of 1