Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyper Japan UK GO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:20 pm

So I was talked into by my friend who is a utter Nipponphile to attend Hyper Japan which is a Japanese/Asian culture in Earls Court London between the 23-25 of November.

There should be plently of video games, anime, manga, and lots of other stuff to enjoy Like some Japanese cusine/cooking lessons which should be cool.

Also there will a sword display group who where the choregraphers from The Last Samurai and I do belive Hyper Japan will be hosting a cosplay championship which should be fun to see.

Anyway it would great to meet some other Otakus in real life lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Sounds awesome Gracey. I'm sure you'll have a blast ^.^
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Me too lol
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Just got back from Hyper Japan UK. As I've never been to a convention before, all I'm gona say is that I was overwhelmed by the sheer amout of stuff there.

Blew most of my money on anime and manga goodies, and got a chance to play Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Was trashed by a guy dressed as Killer B

Tons of really cool cosplayers as well. It was the Europe Cosplay Championship and World Cosplay UK stages. Nothing better than seeing a girl dressed as Lighting from Final Fantasy 13 playing Yugioh with a dude dressed as Itachi

Also got to eat some Japanese food which was cool.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 pm

I would rather see Zero from borderlands 2 playing yugioh
"How hilarious, you just set off my trap card, your death approaches"

Anyway it sounds like fun, I've always wanted to go to a con cause there are a lot around here, but I never had the money lol

And ultimate ninja storm 3, that isn't generations right?
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 am

Nope from the look of things Generations was like Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.5 more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hyper Japan UK GO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyper Japan UK GO!   Hyper Japan UK GO! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyper Japan UK GO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: