Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Mashup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fantasy Mashup Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Mashup   Fantasy Mashup Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 am

I tried to make this with a bit more style, but I'm not really finding it... so let me just do this really quick instead.

Idea:

A team of fantasy heroes drawn from roleplaying games! Guys and girls from fallout, or Skyrim, Mass Effect, or WoW... the nameless heroes with customizable faces of any other game I haven't played. They will need to be well equipped for the journey! They will need to have the best armour and weapons and potions and spells! The dream team will be made of champions.

So let's do that. Maybe we could discuss a tier system for advancement even! Our characters could level up in stuff, like in the game, but not really. I dunno. It's just an odd-ball idea :\

That's basically all I've got x3
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Fantasy Mashup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mashup   Fantasy Mashup Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 pm

I remember an RP similar to this awhile back. Cross over area battle stuff. Alternate dimensions and whathaveyou. I think I deployed right as it was starting off. :/

So...what are you trying to do? Still a little lost.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fantasy Mashup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mashup   Fantasy Mashup Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:15 am

Well, we'd be like an adventuring party. We'll move from town to town hunting some treasure or something. This won't be an epic. It will just be like, a side quest, or one segment of a main plot. So we'd just have fun being our favourite game characters tricked out in our favourite gear!

It will be cooperative, so nobody cancels out each other's attacks and every person feels awesome just badding ass all over the world. The quest will probably be really simple. Talk to some townspeople, maybe defend the town from monsters, find a dungeon, kill all the monsters, win the treasure... whatever, right? If people have suggestions they can suggest. We could run a specific quest from something, maybe. When it's done, we could do another. That would be pretty cool.

I'll post a character template later~

Hope everyone's playing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Mashup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mashup   Fantasy Mashup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Mashup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: Forest Sign Post :: Roleplay Discussion-
Jump to: