Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh geez... =T~T=

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Oh geez... =T~T= Empty
PostSubject: Oh geez... =T~T=   Oh geez... =T~T= Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Well I'm gonna leave for a while. Family issues involving drug problems, school and bipolar illness is off the charts. I just need to concentrate on school right now...what sucks is I feel lonelier than ever and I don't what else to do. I'll hopefully be back on when this whole epidemic is over. Might come on every now and then but I'm not sure... =T~T= meow~...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Oh geez... =T~T= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh geez... =T~T=   Oh geez... =T~T= Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:19 am

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well kitten. I hope things get better soon. We'll all miss our favorite little kitty.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

Oh geez... =T~T= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh geez... =T~T=   Oh geez... =T~T= Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:57 pm

We'll be here if you need us, Kitten. For any reason at all. *screen shifts to ending scene of The Labyrinth.* *hugs* Best of luck! Sorry to hear things aren't going well. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh geez... =T~T= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh geez... =T~T=   Oh geez... =T~T= Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh geez... =T~T=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Meetings and Fond Farewells-
Jump to: