Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach RP - New project

Go down 
+9
Fated_Sin
VGrace
Shinbu641
Beelze
Atomsk
Nekomata
Sivvy
Valkyria
Cozzy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Bleach RP - New project  Empty
PostSubject: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 am

Since im seriously tired of waiting for a reply on the Bleach RP, Im going to work with a side story/Diffrent story/ Collab

Im not sure what or who yet, but i want to keep this one compact for now, and Counter- Traditional

Im going to write down the Orginisations from the Current Bleach RP, and from those, I want to pick two. Until this RP grows atleast large enough, i will stick with only those two.

I can thus not go into plot spefics yet, But if you have run by one of the other Bleach RP's, you know that my Bleach RP's are always with good story and MOSTLY last long ( unless a certain someone suddenly bobs out *cough cough* >> )

Anyway, If you have intrest let me know how and what, and we will work it out

Also, since i know somebody only like using Canon characters, I will allow it, upto the point where your motives are questionable ( Anyone showing up with Aizen for example can take a hike, )

Choises for Factions are:

SHinigami,- The Spirit reapers, If you know Bleach, you know what they do and how they work. If you are new to Bleach, send me an RP and i can simply explain it

Fullbringer,- People that have a Spiritual Pressure link, they bond with an item that is close to there heart or intrests, and from that forms a power

Arrancar/Hollow. Dead people who's souls has gone corrupted in one of many possible ways. Arrancars are there evolved form, and the absolute counterpart of the Shinigami, they are also refered to as Neo- Shinigami

Quicny,- Humans with an unexplained grip of spiritual power, there ways are Medival European - WW2 Europian, most comenly known for forming bows and arrows out of spiritual energy. However lately have made a rapid development in the Manga, so they are hard to pinpoint at this point

Bount.- Summoners of creatures/Weapons from elements. They are immortal in the sense they grow an unlimited age, they are aslo known as to be spirit vampires. Would bounts be chosen, i have some intresting concepts for them

Shinobi ( Bleach RP Version ) Humans that use teachigns to turn Chakra to Riatsu. they posses moslty of one or two Elements: Fire. Wind. Water. Earth. Lighting. Most of the Shinobi also have an Unique element. More on that would they be decided upon

Blackbird Unificar ( Bleach RP Version ) Unificar are "Revived" Shinigami, corrupted with Arrancar essence ( Or Arrancars revived with Shinigami blood ) there powers are quite new. They made mostly a brief appearence in the very first RP
-----------

I want two of these factions to start with, as said: RP grows, Factions MIGHT grow.

Character from the Current, Previous or Future Bleach RP ARE allowed, but i want the content to be lose from the story that takes place there. Characters from the Manga/anime, or charactesr based of them are allowed aswel.

Think that covers all for now. Now lets see if i get some intrest for this
------------

Captain List

Head Captain:Shinokaru Ginarusuchi ( Sivvy )
- LT Shiro Akagi ( Grace )
Squad 2; Taiju Hikiwi ( Cozzy )
- LT Ariana Lorenze ( Atty )
Squad 3: Vaem ( Zen )
- LT Frederich Tatsuto ( Cozzy )
Squad 4: Natalie Yumoki ( Valky )
- LT Momoka Tsukino ( Grace )
Squad 5: Dororo Himura ( Atty )
Squad 6: Sebastiaan ( Nazgy ) ( MIA? )
Squad 7: Mimiya Shizuka ( Neko )
- LT Jasmine ( Cozzy )
Squad 8:
Squad 9: Sayoko Nagauraka ( Cozzy )
- Romara Ogito ( Sivvy )
Squad 10:
Squad 11: Nanao Kurohime ( Neko )
Squad 12: Karasu Yoshutsu ( Sivvy )
- LT Jinsaku "Raven" Yami ( Shin )
- Shimi Tutsukio ( Cazz )
Squad 13:Zealot ( Shin )
- LT Sohuki Manhu ( Valky )

Espada Priemera Carlito ( Shin )
- Frac. Ezekiel Hide ( Sivvy )
Espada 2 Gracce Haartz ( Neko )
- Frac - Omega Bane ( Clyde )
Espada 3 Xavier Gin Dolores (Sivvy )
- Frac. Marieta Del Aquana ( Cozzy )
Espada 4 Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Grace )
Éspada 5 Muerta Esprit ( Cozzy )
- Frac. Rosa Espina ( Grace )
Espada 6 Furtivo Ahihcu ( Cozzy)
Espada 7 Malvado ( Zen )
Espada 8 Roderiques Chameleon ( Valky )
Espada 9 Sergei ( Beelze )
Espada 10
Espada 11 Xero Shade/Achichu ( Clyde )
Espada 12 Lleuca Ceinwein ( Grace )
Espada 13 Zoro Lagrange ( Neko )

Last edited by Cozzy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Valkyria
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Valkyria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:47 am

Shinigami and Arrancar is my vote. I do hope this picks up then.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:31 pm

idk seems pretty sketchy ;3
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:40 am

Boobs! I mean, what?

What about a highschool setting? and like, the Different factions are the classrooms, who go to war with each other to fight over school equipment! Winner take all! or maybe I'm just wanting a baka and test rp xD
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Valkyria wrote:
Shinigami and Arrancar is my vote. I do hope this picks up then.

This, seems simplest and such...

Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:28 am

You know lets start with the Shinigami and Hollow since everyone knows how they work we can make things harder for ourselves as we go along, by adding new factions or whatever as things progress.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:39 am

One thing clear though; the standing Bleach RP Isnt that ( yes i have attachment issues, deal with it ) and I am working with Neko on a bootup, but yes, i would like to continue a little project on the side. Never know howlong the reboot might take or be a sucess

So I take it most people stand on the Shinigami - Arrancar thing? mmkay good good. I agree with Beelze's point. Especially since the Quincy's are atm very much showing a rapid growth, and are hard to pinpoint.. they might have gone from most simple Faction to the most complex >>;

Alright then! I count these people in for intrest

Cozzy
Valkyria
Sivvy
Neko
Atty
Beelze
Shin
Zen
Grace
Cazzy

Now i know what it is about, i can work on a plot.. it will seem like completly simple at first. but worry not! il make it deep and dark and murderous and..yeah

Now new little thing.. If you make an Espada or a Captain.. I want you to number them 10 to 2/ 2 to 13.. Once I have all the profiles in, we will nominate a head captain and Primera Espada from those. That way everyone gets a shot at it. Ofcourse if you do not want it, you can always post that with your character behind the rank, it will be like this

Captain List
Head Captain:
Squad 2; Taiju Hikiwi ( Cozzy )
- Reserved by Atty
Squad 3: Vaem ( Zen )
Squad 4: Natalie Yumoki ( Valky )
- LT Momoka Tsukino ( Grace )
Squad 5:
Squad 6: Shinokaru Ginarusuchi ( Sivvy )
- LT Shiro Akagi ( Grace )
Squad 7: Dororo Himura ( Atty )
Squad 8:
Squad 9: Sayoko Nagauraka ( Cozzy )
Squad 10:
Squad 11: Nanao Kurohime ( Neko )
Squad 12: Karasu Yoshutsu ( Sivvy )
Squad 13:Zealot ( Shin )
- LT Sohuki Manhu ( Valky )

Espada Priemera:
Espada 2 Gracce Haartz ( Neko )
Espada 3 Xavier Gin Dolores (Sivvy )
- Frac. Marieta Del Aquana ( Cozzy )
Espada 4 Grimr Zaki Zuhr ( Grace )
Éspada 5: Carlito ( Shin )
Espada 6 Muerta Esprit ( Cozzy )
- Rosa Espina ( Grace )
Espada 7 Malvado ( Zen )
Espada 8 Roderiques Chameleon ( Valky )
Espada 9 Sergei ( Beelze )
Espada 10
Espada 11
Espada 12
Espada 13 Zoro Lagrange ( Neko )

Shinigami: 12
Arrancar: 11

Last edited by Cozzy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:10 pm

dang i saw this a about a day ago, but havnt had time to reply, or just plain havnt been able to reply, i was gonna vote shinigami/ bount since that was what i was feeling though lol.

but yea shinigami arrancar is the simplest ill have to agree... anyway showing interest, so count me in guys.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Name: Sergei Kravinoff
Bio: A cunning Adjucha who became an Arrancar with the hopes it would slack his mighty hunger.
Apperence: looks around 30 the remainder of his hollow mask is in the shape of a goatee, he has long dark hair and red eyes.

Abilties are: He has a swarm of thousands of insect in or around him that allow him to see what they see; he can also control what they do. He can also make new specialized bugs in the mist of combat, his insects come in four basic types: Soldiers which are used for general observation and light attack these take the form of flies, Parasites in order for them to be effective they must get inside their target from then on provided he am in the same plain he can see and hear what the target sees and hears, and if he make it to the same plain as the target he can learn what the target was doing when he was gone Parasites have the appearance of tiny centipedes, Grenades these function as high explosives and are roughly the size of a baseball and they have a habit of exploding when they die, when they make contact with their target and on command however they cannot exist outside of combat sense they have a short lifespan, five minutes, the last type of insect is the Maggots which are stored within Kravinoff’s own body and will spring into action knitting his body back together when he takes damage.

Zanpaktuo: "Beelezbub" a pitchfork when released a turns into a swarm of insects and gains a second set of arms and two pairs of incest wings on his back the top pair is significantly larger than the bottom which provide stabilization. His face becomes elongated and more insectoid and his eyes become compounded.

Cero/reitsu color: Red

Moves: Sonido, Cero, Gran Ray Cero,

Weaknesses: fire, lighting and cold based attacks do a pretty good job of killing his insect swarm
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:52 pm

I will try to get into back into the bleach RP
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Name: Gracce Haartz
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/oi45.tinypic.com/208xus8.png
Faction: Espada
Race: Arrancar
Zanpakuto: Arlequín, a double edged sword with a forked tip that curve back on either side. One edge of the blade is colored white, the other black, the handle in the same pattern but in reverse. On the command "Escena" Gracce creates a double of his/herself who appears to be a mirror image of him/her.
Resurrection: "Laugh, Arlequín..." Gracce grows taller and his/her weapon changes shape, his/her hair becomes white. His/Her mask fragment that is shaped like a heart also moves down his/her cheek and a Diamond shaped fragment forms on the opposite side. The extent of his/her abilities in Resurrection are unknown.
Looks in Res: https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/v6n0d3.png

Bio: Gracce spent most of his time before becoming an arrancar in the shadows, feared as an assassin. Whenever groups of Adjuchas would form under a strong leader, Gracce would appear to eliminate that leader. It was rumored due to both Gracce's observed size and assumed strength that he was a Vasto Lorde before becoming an arrancar but these are only rumors as anyone who ever spent enough time near Gracce to get a good look at him were killed soon after.

Gracce's motives from that time are still not well known, what little he says about it implies he may have been under the orders of someone else. Gracce spends more time commanding subordinates then doing any actual fighting himself these days, feeling no need to get involved unless an enemy to strong for his Fraccion to handle should come along. Gracce may act serious and strong willed on the surface but deep down, he is very dependent and lonely. Gracce maturity is that of a child so he often seeks out motherly figures to latch on to. He leads the faction known as the Exequias, the assassins of the Espada, once simply guards of Los Nochas who eliminated traitors and intruders. They now also work as a unit in special operations to deal with enemies of the King of Hueco Mundo.

Last edited by Nekomata on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Serouis lack of creativity here so just reposting old characters

Name: Grimr Zaki Zuhr

Affliction: Arrancar~ Privaron Espada

Appearance: Tall and very muscular like Chad, with darkly tan skin and shaggy white hair. Wears a wolf skull like helmet (top portion of skull at least, like Ggio Vega). Outfit is a mismatch of furs and chainmail over a traditional Arrancar uniform, buts leaves arms exposed, showing several scars. Hollow hole over his heart. A large "4" tattoo covers his back but that has also been criss cross with scars.

Released form: Wolf skull encompasses entire head. Chainmail armor and furs more prominent with two metal spikes coming from shoulders (so more Viking like) In one hand is a large round shield with a snarling wolf emblazed on it and it the other hand a large double headed war axe (again all Viking style).

2nd Release: More or less a werewolf bound in chains

Personality: Like Chad he does not say much but cares deeply about his friends. There is a reason behind his apathy as one time he let his desires over come, which led to his primal 2nd state. This however had two unseen outcomes. He murdered his best friend and brother in a fit of jealously because Grimr secretly loved his brothers Fraccion, but he know that the Fraccion viewed him more as a friend and loved his brother instead. The 2nd outcome was to become an Espada under Aizen, but this was short lived as he soon fled Las Noches to find peace. He was the Espada of self loathing, because he feared his powers and how his might hurt others.

Zanpaktou name: Fenrir

Release command: Let the word shake with your roar!

Abilities- Water/Ice same abilities as Harribel

Cero: Grimr has been shown to charge his Cero using his sword and being able to fire it in a very wide ranging form, following the arc of his axe swing. His cero color is blue.

Water Manipulation: His primary ability in this form is the creation and manipulation of water. The water used for his attacks is generated by the fang markings on his blade.

Trident: A technique that allows Grimr to fire a high-force, mist-form Zanpakutō in a series of three shots. Upon contact, it can cause severe damage.

Kogende, “The Boiling” Grimr points his blade out and instantly boils any form of water that comes close to it, including ice, and deflects it around him.

Skjold “The Shield” Grimr can smack his axe against the side of his shield creating a shockwave like effect of spirtial energy that be harmful to weaker enemies, literally throwing them out of the way when their try to attack. Repeated hits of his axe will turn the shockwave the Nordlys “The North Light” that can even freeze enemies to death instantly…

Draben “The Drop”, Grimr is able to condense large amounts of water around his blade before firing it as a blast that resembles a wolf’s teeth. He has also demonstrated the ability to fire multiple blasts in rapid succession with relative ease. The blasts strike with enough force to demolish houses.

Bolge ”The Wave”, Grimr launches a rushing surge of water at his enemy. The torrent of high pressure water is large enough to cover several town blocks.

Bleach RP - New project  Bfa3ba10

Bleach RP - New project  Zen-ak10
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm

My Soul Reaper needs major reworking and now I'm working on a NPC faction

Name: Rosa Espina

Affiliation: Arrancar

Appearance: Unreleased form~ takes the form of a young and small girl (think like Lillynette)with short brown that's done up in spiky pigtails to one side ,with a rose flower like clasp which is in fact her hollow mask remnant. Also has a small black thorn like tattoo under her right eye. She has pale skin and her eyes are white because she is in fact blind. Her hollow hole is a small grape fruit sized hole where her belly button should be. Also she wears a Luppi style outfit.

Released form appearance: Basically, she pulls a Nel and becomes a full grown woman. Major differences are that her hairs gets longer and a visor like mask covers her entire face, and it is completely blank expect for a black rose petal like mark where her right eye should be. Like Nel her uniform becomes torn part because she has "filled" out just like Nel as well.

Personality/Bio: When Rosa awoke in the desert of Hueco Mundo as an Adjuchas, she found herself in a great problem; Rosa was blind. Straight away she found herself being hunted by other hollows and was forced to hide in fear of her life. However this allowed her to develop great Sonido skill and Pesqusia technique. This meant that she could evade her enemies and prey on weaker hollows in ambushes and sneak attacks. Over time she slowly evolved into a Vasto Lorde, but the decades of running had got weary on her and all she wanted to do was to feel safe from harm. One day however Rosa found herself being hunted by a group of powerfully Arrancar. When their caught her she did not fight back, having giving up all hope of peace. But their didn't consume her like a normal Hollow would have, instead their leader, a Arrancar called Ninemare took pity on her suffering or perhaps saw her potential strength, and took off her mask, transforming her into a Arrancar. She is her personal Fraccion.

Rosa has what you might call a split personality. In her unreleased form she is cocky, sarcastic, bossy and a bit loud and rude, but in her released form Rosa is more like her old self, being completely silent yet also at the same time always smiling. What can't be called into question is her undying devoting and loyalty to her friends and family

Zanpaktou name: El Bailarín Ciego (The Blind Dancer)

Release command: Show them the Beauty of our dance!

Abilities: She has a very unorthodox style of attack that is more focused on speed and agility then brute strength. She has been described of like being a "dancer of the battlefield". Her Zanpaktou are twin bladed hoops. In ressereccion: Rosa blades turn into "war glaives". A visor like mask covers her eyes and forehead, and it is completely blank expect for a black cross where her right eye should be. From her handle grip she can shot a golden colour cero at her enemies. Her released form also gives her an interesting ability; to mask her spiritual pressure and camouflage herself into the surroundings like a chameleon. This gives her great skill in ambushing and laying traps for her enemies.She can create spirit webs, one from each finger that can latche onto her prey to capture it and then rip it about.......

Bleach RP - New project  Tira710

Bleach RP - New project  761bcb10
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:51 pm

The Ziegertotens’s (or Totens for short)are the unfortunate souls who have been slain by the Quincy and their arrows. This can be noticed by the glow in the Toten's chest where the hole usually is. The Toten’s are noticeable by their tendency to have white bone shaped armour, that glowing blue hole in their chests, and a blue glow in their eyes.

The Freithof Toten’s, the word Freithof being German for Graveyard, are created in one of three ways. The first way is when a large number of lesser Toten’s merge to create the Freithof. The second way is when a Menos Grande is killed by a Quincy. Finally the third way is when a Quincy attacks a lesser Toten with one of its arrows which only strengthens it.

One of the special attacks the Feithof has is called "Windverztek or Whirlwind."- A shotgun like attack of Quincy arrows.

The most common type of Toten’s are the ones born from Hollows known as Leer, which is essentially the German word for Hollow. They have only their basic Hollow abilities at their disposal.

Doll born Totens’s who operate independent of their corresponding Bounts are called Marionettes. They have only their basic abilities from their time as Dolls.

Bounts that are turned into Totens’s are called Vampier. But since the Bount itself was killed, its doll was transferred along with them. The dolls are referred to as Enslave. The Vampier’s have the ability to fire arrows like the Quincy's but they also have the ability to absorb Reishi like the other Bounts can. The Eslaved however gain the ability to use Winderverstel like the Feithof Totens.

The ability is called Espion (Spy), and it allows the Toten’s to create an outer shell that acts like skin. Their appearance is usually limited to what they looked like before their death at the hands of a Quincy.

This ability is called Blizstappe (Lighting Step). By using their spirit energy to allow them to jump ultra fast from one position to another, the Toten’s can effectively counter a Soul Reaper's flash step and even an Arrancar's Sonido. The blue hued copy of themselves left behind is a result of their using their spirit energy to make the jump.

Toten cores are the source of their power. Their bone armor functions like a mechanical exoskeleton like you would see in movies and the cores are their power source. Destroying the core destroys the armor and temporarily brings the wearer to their senses.

Smeltung, or Fusion in English, is very similar to both the Soul Reaper's Bankai and the Arrancar's Resurreccion in that it is probably the pinnacle of their power. Like a Zanpakuto represents the soul of a Soul Reaper, the Smeltung turns the Toten into an animalistic creature that most represents their soul. With that same logic, the same can be said when comparing Smeltung to Resurreccion. While Bankai rarely changes the physical structure of its wielder, Resurreccion always changes its user's physical structure to something very reminiscent of the Arrancar's original Hollow form. Sometimes however, a Toten doesn't have an animal that properly represents their soul. In cases like this, they are instead given a unique ability.

Breche, which means Fracture in German, allows the Toten to shed its bone armor and give it increased speed, agility, and increases the power of its attacks. The drawback is that it leaves the Toten a little more vulnerable to attacks but the increased speed and agility is meant to help counter that flaw. Using Smeltung in this form provides the same benefits and drawbacks but with the added strength and power.

Fracture also allows us to get a glimpse of what the soul looked like in life; however the stark white skin and glowing blue eyes is an example of their mutation.

Bludzager, or Leech in German, does what its name implies. Instead of leeching blood from its victims, it leeches Reiatsu and gives it to the Totens using it. Only high ranking can use.

Sentinel’s are Souls Reapers, Arrancar and other higherspirt energy beings killed by the Quincy.

Ritters are most powerfully of Sentinel’s. Think of them like the Espada. There are ranked 1-8 with 8 being the most powerful.

There are three Kriegsmeister in the Toten’s and they were each Quincy's in life that were killed by their fellow Quincy's for their radical views and deeds. They each have a unique role in the Totens’s. The Executioner trains the weaker forces and chooses who the Sentinel’s will be. All three Kriegsmeister must be unanimous when choosing which of the Sentinel’s will become Ritter.

Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Name: Dororo Himura
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=895985
Squad: 5
Race: Shinigami
Zanpakuto:
Name - Sol: The fire monkey
Release - "Stoke the flames, Sol"
Spirit Form - http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=901668
Shikai - A pair of Tonfa similar to these http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=427529
Though they are built differently using Sol's flame they can be used as a gun/cannon, the triggers on the handles, and the barrel on the short side. It can be shot in different ways... small quick bursts, Slow cannon like shots, and even as a flame thrower.

Bankai - Though the weapon itself does not change in bankai, Dororo's hair catches flame, and also around the cuffs of his legs and arms, making him look similar to Sol himself. He has a much higher speed in this form and stronger, faster blasts. He can also fight hand to hand, and use the flames on his body to attack.

Bio: A simple man of the gotei 13, he is really relaxed and laid back. He started early on, a loner in the academy, always seeming to be talking to himself. He passed the school with flying colors, though no one ever saw him train or study. After his schooling he joined squad 8, slowly rising through the ranks till he was in the tenth seat. He was always a strong battler, but never seemed to really get along with anyone else. In a sudden argument with the captain, he got in a duel with him and won, becoming the new captain. He actually isn't to big of a fan of the position. He spends a good amount of time lazing around.

Though it seems like he has always been distant, being found sleeping out in the grass, or just sitting around by himself. The truth is he has a strong connection with his zanpacto spirit, and is talking to it almost constantly, training with him inside his own inner world. This is how most of his battle training goes, all the time, and even when he seems to be talking to himself, it is normally Sol he is speaking with.

Last edited by Atomsk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:47 pm

quick template))

Name: Karuska Yoshutsu
Race: Shinigami
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=264018
Squad: 12
Zanpakuto:
Name -- Kin'Kin; The Chained Raven
Spirit Form-- http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=923880
Shikai: Shikai is a pair of three claw gauntlets that extend from the back of the hand and a wrist guard extending to the elbow. the trio of blades curve in to appear like talons of a bird of prey.

Bankai: Karuska's hands become bound together by a large shackle made by her "talons" fusing together. She sprouts black wings that can erupt feathers that are razor sharp. this form has several moves that cause the evisceration of an opponent.

Bio: Karushka came from a well off part of the serita and didn't have much to worry about, making her bored and listless. She spent most of her childhood being presented as the well behaved daughter, and she could play the part well. However, this was all so drab and boring for little Karushka. While no one was watching she would play outside and pull apart various insects, birds, mammals, etc. she could catch. eventually she started to take an interest in taking other things apart.

Eventually she was sent to shinigami academy, in hopes to further the family's name and reputation. She did as she was told and floated through the academy without much effort of thought really. such mediacraty didn't look very good, and with no interest in developing her shikai she couldn't be placed very well. so she was sent to squad 9, which she followed for many years.

This didn't last long as she became more and more interested in what was going on in side the hallows she was sent to kill every now and then. she would always volunteer for clean up and would just take her time to examine the carcasses. This little adventure didn't go unnoticed and the then Lieutenant of the squad followed her and found her out. It wasn't long till she was transferred to squad 12. from there she was able to blossom into her cold, focused... okay she didn't blossom, she excelled. she moved up the ranks of researchers and eventually her her zanpakto, developing a shikai. she spent countless years as a grunt and eventually as the lieutenant. but once the captain retired she quickly entered her name as a candidate, showing that she had developed a bankai in her studies. She became the captain and even though the newest, not lacking in drive.

Last edited by Sivvy on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

still not 100%..but workable
----------------------
SHINIGAMI
-----------------------

Name: Sayoko Nagauraka
Appearence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=907142
Bio:

Zanpakto:Gozenreijiuta (Midnight Song) "Eishō, Gozenreijiuta" ( Chant, Midnight song)
Shikai: the sword turns to a coper coloured, knight sword. With at the tip a small split, like a sound fork. The edges are sharp like any sword, but guide waves through the tips, causing multiple effects based upon the material it colides with to create a certain tone of sound.

Air + Riatsu
Causes a sonic slash blast. That cuts or explodes on contact, a Standard attack, but requires Riatsu

Rock/Solid Earth
Creatues the soundwaves that cause earthquackes and fissures, thus causing said things

Flesh
Causes a strong viberating tone. Used for deep flesh wounds, dislocating bones and lonely Saturday evenings

Steel/Iron
A guided, small sonic tone that is able to disorientate and make people’s ears bleed

Water
An echoeing tone that expand and increases as it travels.. the longer it takes before making contact with another sentient life form, the stronger its impact

Cloth
The ripping sound of cloth is so deep taht it shreads through flesh, causing wide wounds and intesne bleeding

Bankai: Gozenreiji no chinmoku ( Silence of Midnight )
A void spreads arround Sayako, and everysound that enters it becomes abosrobed by tre void. She can then expell that sound again as an attack.. Whatever sound enters her area, be it the cries of a bird or the explosion of a Riatsu. Its power is weakend, and the sound used to counter. Aside the ability to absorb sound. She can aslo steal the sound of someone. Wich means there voice and any ability atll to make a sound. She too has become completly soundless. Though she can still speak and be heard

---------------

Name: Mizou Hikiwi
Appearence: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=923548

Zanpakto: Anruinimusebu, "Sakebu, Anruinimusebu"( Cry, Frozen Tear )
Shikai: A water and ice type Zanpakto. It starts out as a blade made of water, and then is deeply covered in ice. 70% of hte blade is at first made of ice, the Ice is sharp and only at parts pokes out the water, but the blade is fully solid. During the fighting, the blade of the ice breaks. Makign it moer and more water. The Zanpakto’s power allows him to freeze his sword up again, but its true power is that when his blade is broken. The water blade remains in a sword shape. Once the blade has made the opponent wet. The sword can instantly solid freeze whatever it made wet from this attack

The blade is capable of other types of attacks, but these are unable to freeze when they stained someone. Despite being able to freeze itself and the tarted the water blade has hity, it is unable to defrost and really needs to break to raech its watery form

Bankai: Kanashimi no Nōmu Anruinimusebu ( Dense fog of the Silent Cry )
Mizuo seaths his blade, then releases his Bankai, slowly raising it from its seath, the blade spreads a mist from the hilt that covers the area slowly. This mist takes controll of the blood of anyone that inhales it. The mist is also like water. And thus can be bended by him in a manner of shapes and attacks

-------------------------------
ARRANCAR
-----------------------------
Name: Muerta Esprit
Appearence: http://fav.me/d2nzqy6 ( Except most of the purple cloths is White, as an Arrancar should have, her hat os her mask part, and there is a 6 on her left leg )

Bio: Being a witch in the middle ages, Muerta was known as Salem, Agata and many other dark names. The origin of many powerfull spells until the unfatefull night she burned at the stakes. While she screamed in the flames she swore she would not die but come back to haunt the humans.

Her spirit was in the middle of transforming by one of her curses.. as an Hollow decided to eat her. As effect, Muerta merged completly with the monster, and formed a gholsty shaped Hollow

Over time she had developed herself into an Arrancar. And now enjoy her new found powers.. she uses it to keep researching and developing spells for the Hollow society.

Abilities
The only standard Ability Muerta seems to use is Cero,otherwise her skill lay in the casting of dark magic, barriers, and spells. Muerta is called the Witch of the Netherworld, and is forming Arrancar versions of Kido.

Zanpakto: Misesugōsuto
A long staff with at the tip a 10 inch spear like blade, and at the back, a metalic like broom. The broom is able to produce a ghostly fire, and Muerta can stand upon the staff to fly on it.

Ressurection: http://dragontiger4477.deviantart.com/art/Anthro-Mismagius-195971017
The ressurection forms Muerta into a ghost. She can levitate, go intangible, and force herself into someones unconcious body for possesion. She also has a special forms of her Cero, called Shadow Cero, A devious form of the Cero that is completly invisible in the darkness, and moves as an orb
-----------------------
Name: Marieta Del Aquana
Appearence: https://2img.net/h/i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/Nekobleach/cozzys.png
Bio:
Once the Daughter of a japanese general, Marieta was always very diciplined when still alive. Depsite her tragic death this trait carried over to her Hollow form, and remained through her transformation to Arrancar..

Marierta is deeply loyal to her Espada, and serves him with a bit to much passion, She would never attack anyone from behind, and has a honor bound sense. She is aware of her limits and would not be stupid to think something as Effort or Drive would never change the meanigns of Talent and Stragegy

Ressureciion:Diablo del perro Appearence

A monsterous dog form, The icey mist that damps of her body is the primary power. the mist cloacks Marieta and spreads through in a very thin form, Marieta can burst into this mist, and then move along it, to reapear again, using her hightend smell to stalk a pray. Her Blade is made of ice, and takes slightly longer to reform then she does from mist-state. Marieta much uses her long tail and Ice-Cero in this form. Despite its potential, Marieta dislikes this state, as its ugly and unhonorable. SHe will never turn to this state aslong as there are allies near or enemies she respects.

Last edited by Cozzy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:53 am

Name: Xavier Gin Dolores (Xavier Silver Sorrow)
Appearance: http://safebooru.org//images/913/4aaf8e566dcbb841434adc9f38d50b09d5f95a4c.jpg?918424
Race: Arrancar
Ressurecion: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=543814
Bio: Xavier was originally a bat shaped hallow. Nothing special, but he was able to feed off small amounts of rastie from other Hallows. this allowed him to stay alive far longer, and with fewer conflicts than others. eventually surpassing the menos grande without even fighting.

but when push came to shove he began to fight, and feast. the amount of energy he was able to gain from the new feed was emence. it drove him into wanting more and more. he became a menos lordes with an unquenchable urge for new sources of energy. he began hunting down arrancar eventually pushing himself through his own release into that threshold of power. when they were finally organized he was marked as the third, as it is rumored that he has a second released state.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:02 pm

So what do people think of my Ziegertoten NPC faction idea ? If anyone wants to add or change anything please go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:30 am

Well one they seem pretty complicated for what we are trying to do which was keep the factions to a minimum for now and two... I thought Quincies killed things dead so maybe they would work better if they were a Quincy who went hollow, but thats just my thought.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Beelze wrote:
Well one they seem pretty complicated for what we are trying to do which was keep the factions to a minimum for now and two... I thought Quincies killed things dead so maybe they would work better if they were a Quincy who went hollow, but thats just my thought.

I should probaly explain some of my thinking behind the Ziegertoten (The destroyed dead) is that using a bit of real world science (crazy I know right) that 'energy can't be destroyed but change" lead to the idea that souls destroyed by the Quincy are sent to another dismision like Hueco Mundo where the soul gets mutanted by the Quincy energy. The unbalanced worlds that would lead to end reality would be this yet unamed reality spilling over.

If the idea was accepted it would happen all at once. It would be gradule at 1st.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Gracy, I see the good of the plan and like it, but as Beelze tried to state, there are no quincy ( yet) in this RP ^^; i think it belongs in the other one better.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Fair enough I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:57 am

SHINIGAMI

gonna be special and go german on my shinigami, now! before you say anything read the bio...

Name: Zealot "the lightning blitzkrieg"
Squad: captain of squad 13
Appearence: http://thelostsindar.deviantart.com/art/Trueblade-297435770
Bio: zealot grew up in a german family before he decided to become a shinigami, which was after his they were devoured by hollow that is, he tried to fight the hollow off but was to weak at the time, before his tiime was up he was saved by the same squad he now serves captain i, when he leanred his zanpaktou's name, alot of people kept asking if he was or related to quincy, he always replied "no" or "i dont know any quincy...".

zealot is a head strong guy in battle manly focusing on the fight, though he doesnt normally pick em, if anything he would love to avoid fights, but his saying "in this life, one must fight for survival, and justice" when he sticks to, zealot mainly became a shinigami to up hold justice and destroy the thing that he hates most, the hollow.
Zanpakto shikai and abilities: Blitzschlag Fäusten und Füßen "zap and tare" https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img243/3919/weapon2o.jpg

blitzschlag in its shikai enhances his strength tremendously, for example punching or kicking a building would destroy it completely, hes also able to generate some lightning to manipute aswell.

Bankai: "electricute and destroy" göttlichen Donnergott Rüstungen http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101109103106/villains/images/4/4b/Vergil_Beowulf.gif bankai abilities: zealot calling the armor of his zanpaktou, he takes a different form still retaining his immense strength, the skies also go dark generating more lightning that strikes down for him to punch or kick at his opponents at any moment he wishes, anytime he does this, his gloves and greaves start also charge slowly after each kick and punch, when the attack is ready he is able to release a massive wave of lightning, he calls this attack "final thunder" because when he uses it he completely loses his charge, and has to charge once more.

kido: the basics 1-70 mostly offensive

if you dont think you guys will wanna roll with it just tell me ill change it.

Last edited by Shinbu641 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fated_Sin
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Fated_Sin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Name: Light Hatamaru
Affiliation: Quincy (though she tends to stay to herself more than anything.)
Appearence: Bleach RP - New project  Lightning_2_by_Xsize
Casual Appearance/ Bleach RP - New project  Mousga-naruko Battle Gear(ignore the character in the outfit.)
Bio: Born a Quincy, Light learned that just because her bloodline was built mainly for archery she didn't have to stick with it alone. She became well versed with staves as well as shruiken throwing stars as to throw off those who knew the Quincy strong suit though she excels at them more than her bow. And while she is proud to be a Quincy she prefers staying to herself and following her own path such as teaming up with shinigami before it was acceptable. She also owns a little shop that she runs for just about anything out of the ordinary as well as hosting a bar in the shop as well for the older customers.(if you want the shop part out just say the word...)
Equipment: Bleach RP - New project  MidarosQuincyUpgradedBowQuincy bow Bleach RP - New project  Staff Crystal Edge staff Bleach RP - New project  Typhoon-starshruiken and ginto tubes.
Abilities:
Archery:is the most used form of combat among the Quincy. Since they're still human, maintaining a distance from highly dangerous Hollows as well as launching numerous attacks on multiple opponents gives them a great advantage offensively and defensively.

Gintō: A capsule-shaped tool used by Quincies to store their spiritual energy.It is an antiquated tool, but the use of it allows Quincies to perform certain techniques.[10]

Hirenkyaku: An advanced Quincy moving technique. It allows for high speed movements by riding on the flow of reishi created below the user's feet

Melee: Skilled in the art of staves which can provide a sound offense and defense when the need for close quarters combat arises.

Marksmanship: Having learned how to pin point specific parts of the body through Archery it gives an advantage in versatility of ranged combat at which the Quincy excel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach RP - New project    Bleach RP - New project  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach RP - New project
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next