Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Little dystopia (interest check)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

My Little dystopia (interest check) Empty
PostSubject: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 am

Welcome to the world you've been born into. a world of progress and innovation. A world where you are free to proceed with your life as you choose fit. The world is full of opportunity and, once, magic. Though magic has been pushed into the realms of the ultimate taboo. But as they have told you in classes of history, there is good reason to the strict enforcement of anti-magic. The magical world of the past had taken a heavy toll on the world and it's people. But when people can disappear without warning or reason, can it be for the safety of the people, or could it be something more sinister? No, no. it couldn't be that. there is proof to the honesty of the law, with remnants of the war still scaring the world and monsters terrorizing forbidden zones. how could it not be for your own safety?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Sivvy here. and today i present to you a world influenced by my return to my reading interests. so this is suppose to be a dystopian world/future of magical bigotry. So basically we have two factions: Government and rebels. the rebels want to restore magic to the everyday life of man. the government is trying to keep it's control of the populous and the magic. not for gain, but for safety of all it's people - the need of the many out weigh the needs of the few after all.

everyone is going to be a protaganistic character, meaning i'm going to mess with you in the beginning in a very stunning way, and you won't be part of either faction before a point (unless you can convince me otherwise). my hope is to keep people from just jumping on one side. I'd like for a dynamic thought to go into choices (think of it as sort of a table top game), and perferably to have people not to be apathetic to what happens. I'm putting you in the driver seat. but do not take this as being godly or always getting your way. I have plans for when things get going.

the basic thought behind this experiment: was the past, full of magic, better than the autocracy of today?

of course this is just a interest check atm, but if i get enough generated I will set up a small template.

just ask for more info and i'll try to provide it as necessary ^.^
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 9:32 am

That sounds really interesting. Interest is noted.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:07 am

i have an intresting intrested intrest....yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 pm

i guess that's all the interest i'm gonna get =c
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:09 am

^wrong shin is still interested sivvy!
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:12 am

yay xD
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 am

i guess that is all the interest i'mma gonna get fur this little tale, unfortunately i forgot what i was gonna have as a template - sorry guys. so here's a quick, basic one.

Name:
Visage (preferably written):
short bio:

I'm kind of hoping that there will be some character development within the story... so yeah. hope you guess are okay with this. you can add just about anything you want to the template.

have fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Little dystopia (interest check)   My Little dystopia (interest check) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Little dystopia (interest check)
Page 1 of 1