Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nintendo Direct.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 am

It was amazing, I still got da shakes...

okay I only caught the end but supposedly the beginning had Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta vids.. and an announcement for 3D mario, mario kart and a yoshi game.... now here's where I came in, and it only gets better...

Shin Megami Tensei/Fire Emblem crossover...
New Zelda that is supposed to change the "conventions" of zelda..
Wind Waker HD!!
and Monolith soft's new game X (looks like Xenoblade 2)
I'm filled with all the hype.....

all of this was Wii U btw, and an english direct not jap soooo we'll probablly see all these games..
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MzG6lDA1A0
full direct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GxUMMGyZcM
monolith's new game
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Megami Tensei/Fire Emblem? I am fangasming so hard right now.

I will give both my arms to have both Mitsuru and Lyn. Women of badassery unite!
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Looking good Nintendo. WW Remake looks good. "X" Looks freaking nuts. Wonderful 101 looks visuals remind me a lot of Viewtiful Joe. And glad to hear Smash Bros development is going smoothly Can't wait ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:37 pm

X makes me salivate @w@ I knew I bought a wii u for a reason
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

this intrigues me but i don't really have a wii u or an interest in getting one =/
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 am

Blitzer wrote:
Looking good Nintendo. WW Remake looks good. "X" Looks freaking nuts. Wonderful 101 looks visuals remind me a lot of Viewtiful Joe. And glad to hear Smash Bros development is going smoothly Can't wait ^.^

funny you said that about Wonderful 101, it's made by the same people as VJ... they used to be part of Capcom known as Clover, but when Clover got shutdown by Capcom (right after they made Okami) they left to make Platinum Games....
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Atomsk wrote:

funny you said that about Wonderful 101, it's made by the same people as VJ... they used to be part of Capcom known as Clover, but when Clover got shutdown by Capcom (right after they made Okami) they left to make Platinum Games....

The more you know.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:35 pm

Yeah.. also a large part of Platinum games were the old Devil May Cry group, which is why Bayonetta seems so similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo Direct. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Direct.   Nintendo Direct. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Direct.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Video Games-
Jump to: