Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy tail idea

Go down 
+2
SuperNova
Sivvy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:19 am

hey guys me again. i know my last idea didn't really appeal to anyone, so lets try another? anyway. how many people have heard of Fairy tail? probably not many, anyway. So the idea behind the universe is that in the kingdom of Fiore magic is used in day to day life as any other commodity. so basically is a trade or craft instead of superstition/whatever. and since it's as such, there are guilds that receive requests and send mages to work. these missions are basically anything and everything, but that's besides the point. the main guild in the series is Fairy Tail, and as such i'm trying to stay way from that guild if at all possible.

if anyone is interested here is the wiki:
http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

side note: there are a veriety of magics that can can be used to create a flavor of a character and what not. I remember doing an rp in this universe a long time ago. It was fun and my character was mute with script magic (whatever i wrote down became real, however i had to be rather specific in order for the magic to work xP). anyway look at the wiki if this tickles your fancy and we can talk on it from there
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm totally in~ Are we going to do multiple guilds and have guild wars or something? I could form a Dark guild and do crazy evil things >:3 mwahaha~
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Its worth noting that creating a mage shouldn't be too hard, pick a theme and start making spells based on it...
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm interested in this. I remember I once made A blind Mage who's magic was based of sound Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 pm

cools! more people (was getting worried there).

anyway, we can have multiple guilds if you guys want. i was thinking of doing something on the lines of forming a new guild or the formation of a new guild. i need to think more of a plot but i'm hoping this will turn into something splendid~
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:28 am

I shall also play!!
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 am

okay um... i guess that's enough people for me to throw up a profile template @.@

lets see here.....

Name:
Magic:(this is open to anything listed in the wiki, though for lost and homebrew have a request via PM. homebrew magic must also be described so that i, and everyone else, can understand it)
Bio:
Other: ((motion sickness, artificial eye, etc.)examples in the original story)

Um... i guess that'll work for now. I would enjoy if we could use worded descriptions, but not mandatory. oh yes! if the magic you are looking at seems to be something i would reject; Don't Take It. Examples: Demon eye, Living magic, Stone eyes. if you wish for them then you will have to plead your case.

EDIT: Okay so i completely forgot about guild affiliation. The thing is i was hoping to be an up and coming guild master as part of the story. but I'd like to hear what everyone thinks on that.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 am

guess i'll start with my guild master idea

Name: (Seven Sins) Ninurta
Visage: Uxan is an anthropomorphic doberman that stands a little over seven feet tall. often found wearing a oiled cloak and light brown shorts. he also has a short beard that he likes to tug at when thinking or lying.
Magic: Known for his chain magic and seven take over spells. it is unclear exactly all the magic he knows.
Bio: Ninurta hails on the boarder of Fiore. a dessert of a wasteland the land, he was taken in the early attempts of an R-system. He was fortunate to have been saved when the magic council shut down the construction and arrest the zealous cultists. With no where to go and nothing left to go back to, He joined the magical army under the disciplinary branch, but that was soon didn't become an option. He joined a low key guild and that didn't even seem like a very good idea. Jobs were easy enough but they weren't very fulfilling.

After a few higher paying jobs he moved away from guild life almost entirely and went into exile, perfecting his craft and searching the kingdom for certain monstrous rumors. He missed the camaraderie that cam with guild life, but he couldn't put himself to join some of the established houses. there was only one hope and that would be to start his own, Ira Tempus.

Other: he's considered one of the 10 saints of magic, but isn't officially recognized as such. the sigil of the guild is blazing hour glass.

and i guess that'll have to do. =/
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:06 am

I will also play. Let me figure something out for my character though.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:25 pm

yeah, that seems to be the case with everyone that was interested x3
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:03 am

Um?
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Still working on it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

i'm in no rush. figuring out the a storyline whilst i wait ^.^
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Sorry Sivvy v_v I just can't think of anything for this one.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 am

it were a long shot =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy tail idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy tail idea   Fairy tail idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy tail idea
Page 1 of 1