Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Kitsune ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 am

Dear Kitsune,

Every time I come here, I always hope I can join a game or that something fun will be in Spam, or that I'll see a new idea in someone's 1x1 thread... but I usually leave without saying hi. So I thought about making this more personal to me, but I don't think that would be proper.

Wireless.

I'm not saying any of this as an attack on anyone. I also am not saying that Kitsune was ever or should be a placeholder for Wireless. I don't mean anything like that. If anyone from KM ever wanted to advertise on Wireless, I'm sure it would be no big deal! I've already spoken to some people about this.

I know there's some bad feelings still toward Wireless, or maybe to some of the people who ran it. Kind of like when everyone came from Lu. We're going to start advertising on Lu soon too, by the way :\ all the bad feelings forgotten. Anyway, I don't really know how I could convince anyone who still avoids my site out of hurt feelings or whatever. I just want everything to be as exciting and dynamic as it was way back before all this sundering happened.

When Wireless came back up, we all knew it wasn't the same. Besides, most of the people had moved on, I guess. Some people came here and here have they remained! But after such a long time, Wireless is finally starting to go back to normal. Roleplays are happening. There's none of that dumb vestigial stuff about sigs or cash or whatever. I never agreed that Wireless shouldn't be about roleplaying. That is absolutely what it should be about, because that is what we love to do. It's Wireless more or less like it was when we started, except there aren't too many new people joining the festivities.

So I hope I'm not offending anybody. I just want everyone here to know that they can come to Wireless. I realize some of you would rather stay here, and that is totally okay. For my part, I will keep coming here too and I won't hesitate to post if there's something I want.

Love, Pink.
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 am

I'm not offended Pinky-chan~! I just don't want you to leave us~! =T~T= because I want to play with you more and its just hard to go back to an old site that was gone for nearly two years and I'm more used to this site.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 am

I'm not really offended myself love, there's no denying the state of KM right now, there's just too little activity around her now. I have no intention of joining wireless still though, its just not where I want to be. And I'm really glad you'll keep coming here Pink, I think you're an awesome person :3
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:37 am

^-^ Thanks chums~

I'll be around as long as there are people here I still want to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:55 pm

*shrugs* I could really care less, I am on both for a reason, only problem is both places are basically zombies right now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Kitsune ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Kitsune ~   Dear Kitsune ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Kitsune ~
Page 1 of 1