Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please...help me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Please...help me? Empty
PostSubject: Please...help me?   Please...help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 am

I'm not one to talk about my real life issues with anyone but I feel like I can trust everyone on here. I'm really sorry if I have been moody, needy or I get easily offended by little things. What I'm about to tell you has been going on for atleast three years of my life and I need to vent to somebody or else I'm going to explode and probably do something I'll regret.

Well, I have an older sister that is addicted to heroine and she has been off and on it like crazy for the past three years. She's been to rehab vacilities and just recently, jail. About two weeks back her and her sleezy boyfriend who got her hooked on heroine decided to steal my mom's and my little sister's Kindle's and sold them to this girl who was selling them a type of pill that helps with withdrawal to heroine and it's still heroine in a way. So my mom calls the cops on her and she goes to jail for about fifteen days and is back today. This has all been putting stress on me and I've beentrying to occupy my thoughts with just roleplaying through PMs and making the 'To Catch a Kitten. Round Two' game to feel good about myself but I realized that was selfish. But now i know some more news that have completely made me upset and depressed and that is that she might be pregnant....

I just need someone to talk to and I thought it might be my friends here on Kitsune....I'm really sorry if this is something I should 't share with you all or if it just sounds like I need attention, which it is but in a way of me asking for help because this is all tearing me up inside. I know I should 't let it because it's not my problem but she's my sister and I love her too much...so please help me...I can't stop crying right now...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Please...help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...help me?   Please...help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

I'm really sorry to hear this kitten. I'm sorry to hear that someone I know is going through such a horrible thing. I hope things can be resolved soon. <3
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Please...help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...help me?   Please...help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

It's okay to want attention v_v it's important to want attention. Everything is going to be okay. I think you're a stronger person than you realize, and it took a lot of strength to post something like this. To just get it into words. I hope you can feel a little safer through us
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

Please...help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...help me?   Please...help me? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:01 am

Thank you, Blitzy...I hope they get resolved soon too...

And thank you Pinky...I needed. For right now though i just feel so lost and when I'm on here I feel more safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please...help me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please...help me?   Please...help me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please...help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: General Discussions-
Jump to: