Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Empty
PostSubject: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm

Sooo here is my idea for a Naruto RP, I've kept this in my head for a while... sooo let's hope I can get it out now. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Story: background
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
So the last great ninja war had ended with the defeat of Obito, Mardara and the Juubi. Even though the loses and destruction was rampant, the world began to rebuild itself under the new Joint Ninja Army. The one known as Uzumaki took the name of Hokage, and at the same time the name Uchiha faded, slowly becoming nothing more than a story in the history books. Of course the world was at peace, and time began to flow forward as it normally does.

This time of peace was good, no wars broke out between countries, just peaceful trading. Of course not everything was safe. The outside world was dangerous, from beasts to bandits and roaming ninja, the roads between the villages were unsafe. Though every village still trained and sent out ninja to help in these cases, and it wasn't to much of a hassle. 

Though there were some "Special" circumstances. At times there were bandit ninja's that were way to powerful for normal ninja. So the Joint World Army made a special task force known as the Joint Anbu. This group was based off the once powerful Anbu black ops, but instead of spying on other countries, they were used to take out extremely dangerous Ninja.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Story: The Anbu's Mission
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The actual story begins on a special mission. Cases of people disappearing and kidnapping began to surface from a few small villages in a remote area of the Country of Fire. Of course at first it was only small groups of lower level ninja sent to investigate. None of the ninja's sent ever returned, and more kidnappings came up. More powerful ninja were sent again, as a rescue mission, but once again many were lost.

The main difference this time, one of the Ninja on that mission returned, strange marks covered his body and he spoke but one name, Orochimaru. A name that hadn't been heard in years, though many books speak of him. His inhuman evils were spoke of with such fear in the old days that the name still carried such fears. Of course not many believed it, because the man was supposed to have died years ago, some higher ups knew of his immortal jutsu, and knew of the dangers.

This is why the Joint World Anbu were sent to investigate these matters. Finding secret's deeper than they could possibly imagine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Story: The Cult of the Snake
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Deep in the forests of the Country of Fire there is a long winding labyrinth of ancient ruins, once belonging to the snake, Orochimaru. For many years it was abandoned, and lost to time. That was until the recent going on. The kidnappings were being planned from this place, and the victims brought to there. Done by those known as the Cult of the Snake, under the ruling of the great snake "Orochimaru".

They would go about kidnapping those from small villagers, and those who were strong, or willing they would convert to their cult. Those weak and those who tried to fight were taken away, experimented on, and at some point would pass away. This continued for a long time, till the Hidden Village's ninja began investigating. This snake is slowly making an army, and soon the Joint Anbu will come to try and stop him.

~~~~~
Notes
~~~~~
9 Tailed Fox is taken.

Last edited by Atomsk on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Rules and Other Important Info
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
RULES:
* No Godmodding obviously
* Try not to autohit
* Try not to leave for to long and let the RP get dead
* Try not to OP or shape the story around yourself 
* Follow the New Universe Rules I will be setting up

~~~~~~~~~~
New Universe Stuff:
Here are a few things because this is a new story line, we need to get a few things out.

A) The Uchiha are dead, along with the Sharingan, I cut this out for the reason of it's just way to OP. You can be an Uchiha branch, and use their other attacks, but no Sharingans.
B) On top of that the reningan is gone as well, sorry, OP reason's again.
C) The Tailed beasts are still in, but will be much weaker (I'll make up a story reason later) also they will only be used by the Village ninja.
D) There will also be cursed mark for the Evil side of things, and will be roughly equal to the beasts. (aka to balance things a bit)
E) You will be aloud to be decedents of different characters known in the series, and certain things will carry with those names, I'll explain later.
F) Let's try to keep it one or two of each family name for now.
G) Reserved for if I think of something else

~~~~~~~~~~
Family Business
So this is where I will go into how certain family names were trained (aka in techniques and how they trained their future generations) I'll use links for ones that haven't changed much.

Uzumaki Clan
~~~~~~~~
The uzumaki clan, decedent's of the Hokage Naruto Uzumaki. The clan was once known for their sealing techniques, Though now each new member of the family is trained in the sage jutsu, and it became normal for them to have mastered it in adulthood. They also have the trademark Rasengan.

Hyuga Clan
~~~~~~~~~~
Not much in the Hyuga clan has changed over the years, they still have their powerful Byakugan, and carry the trademark Gentle Fist and Eight Trigrams Techniques.

Aburame Clan
~~~~~~~~~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Aburame_Clan

Akimichi Clan
~~~~~~~~~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Akimichi_Clan

Nara Clan
~~~~~~~~~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nara_Clan

Inuzuka Clan
~~~~~~~~~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Inuzuka_Clan

Yamanaka Clan
~~~~~~~~~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yamanaka_clan

Sarutobi Clan
~~~~~~~~~
They don't have many special techniques but are very strong at easily learning High Level techniques.

Haruno Clan
~~~~~~~~~~
Decedents of Sakura Haruno, They are extremely strong physically, and also are well adept as medical Ninja. They can also be trained being a Slug sages and how to use the Hyakugou Seal 

((If I forgot a clan just let me know))

Last edited by Atomsk on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Templates
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Joint Anbu
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Village: (doesn't matter to much)
Clan: (if acceptable)
Techniques: ((Jutsu and fighting style))
Specialties: ((Any special jutsu only you do))
Bijuu: ((If Acceptable, PM me about it first))
Gear:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other: 

Clan of the Snake
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Former Village:
Clan: (If acceptable)
Techniques:
Specialties:
Cursed Mark:
Gear:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:

This one is only for special cases. Mainly Main story characters.
Special Characters
~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Association: ((aka who you are working for,))
Role: ((why is this character special))
Techniques:
Specialties:
Cursed Mark:
Gear:
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Okay the RP is open for people to post in, or make characters in. This is also where I will be putting my story characters.

Special Characters
~~~~~~~~~~
Name: "Orochimaru"
Association: Clan of the Snake
Role: Leader of the Clan of the Snake/Main Baddy
Techniques: Snake sage techniques mostly.
Specialties: Unknown.
Cursed Mark: None.
Gear: None.
Bio: Unknown
Appearance: Unknown. 
Other: Not much information is known of this person, more will be gathered over time.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Name: Jix Tetsunote
Former Village: Village Hidden by Rain
Clan: N/A
Techniques: Fuinjutsu. Uses Chakra powered and loaded "Guns" for range along with stored knives for close range.
Specialties: Iron Styles Pistol, Scattergun and Rifle as well as twin varients of each
                  Iron Style: Twin Chakra Cannons 
                  Iron Style: Metal Manipulation
Cursed Mark: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=849144
Gear: Text covered Bandages he keeps wrapped along his arms and torso, where he stores his weapons. A Tactical style vest. His assortment of guns and knives as well has home made traps, depending on the mission
Bio: The Son of a little known smith Jix grew up around the forge. Learning how to make the finest hand crafted Kunai, sharpening shuriken, this was how his father raised him. Many nights he would fall asleep. But Jix didn't know his father was deeply in debt to some unsavoury men who one day decided the old man and strung them along for long enough and Killed him when Jix was away, leaving him home to a ransacked house and his father dead. years later a strange man approached him offering him a chance to kill his father's killers. In exchange Jix would work for the man as a Forge worker and make weapons. Jix accepted and after brutally killing the men responsible began work for the man and the Clan of Snakes
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=828962
Other: Wears the vest over the bandages and a trench coat over that. He'll often catch his opponents off guard with a surprise Iron style attack. The head band of his old Village is tied around his left bicep over the bandage, under the coat, and has a holes pierced through he plate and headband between each line and on the outsides of the outer most lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kogi Tsurugi
Village: Land of Iron
Clan: N/A
Techniques: Kenjutsu and Iaido sword fighting along with Single Twin and Large Blade fighting styles. Chakra Channeling into his weapons.
Specialties: Various "Sword Arts" and Combonations.
Bijuu: N/A
Gear: Two full length Katana, perfect mirrors of each other. A Odachi long sword strapped to his back. Two standard shoulder plates of layered armor in the samurai style. A stylized gas mask modelled to look like a demon's face.
Bio: Born the only son of a samurai and ninja Kogi had a much easier time learning Chakra manipulation from his mother, allowing him to exceed the average samurai's strength. He continually trained and studied the ways of the sword and of war. One day he stumbled upon a old book. His great grandfather's journal. Inside it detailed as much of a great war his ancestor fought in, and gave mention to massive beasts. This troubled Kogi, how could Samurai with their swords concur such monsters? The Journal gave no answers. That is what led Kogi to having his long sword forged and began bringing back what people called a "Lost Sword Art" Two handed great sword fighting. With the added length the blade was able to handle much larger amounts of Chakra allowing for massive attacks. However there is still one flaw. Kogi has not been able to test this fighting style to it's full potential yet. He needs to face one of these massive beasts to see if he has created a Beast Slayer Technique. When he heard it was time for the guards at the Iron Embassy in one of the Ninja villages was set to change. Kogi volunteered to go, hoping secretly he could fight one of the massive beasts mentioned in his Grandfather's journal.
Appearance: http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=688998
Other:

Last edited by Blitzer on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:45 am

Name: Shizuka Kamizuru
Former Village: Village Hidden in the Rocks (Iwagakure)
Clan: Kamizuru (bug users from Iwagakure)
Techniques:
Butterfly Clone Technique - Self Explanatory.

Specialties: Shizuka's body is made of many butterflies and most of her techniques are using those. She can split some off of her body and they can be used for many different things, including as spying devices.
Cursed Mark: https://i.imgur.com/B38HHns.jpg
Gear:
Bio:
Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/RS3Gbj0.jpg
Other: https://i.imgur.com/DaLMlZv.jpg (curse mark first release)

((I'll finish the rest later, can't think))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]   Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto: A New Beginning [Discussion]
Page 1 of 1