Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wireless Community (News and Updates)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Empty
PostSubject: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am

The site was up and running for about an hour.

The backup ended up being corrupt SO your accounts and such have been erased. As of right now I am working on getting the site up and running again.

Most likely, you will be able to log into your accounts soon. i am waiting on a response email from Informe about changing my password to access my Admin powers.

I will post and keep you all updated on the status of the site.

And remember 'Stay Frosty'

-Zen.

PS If anyone wants me to post the lengthy email sent to Informe after they denied to help me many times, i will post it. Just PM me about it or comment here.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 am

-First Email-

> It has been over a week and still no answer to my question.
>
> Q: Can you change the password on my forum for my Account "Zenguai"?
>
> I need to get this account up so I can put in the backup i had saved. So far we have the forum up but no one is answering my question about my Account's password.

Dear User!

Please try using the "I forgot my password" option available at the
registered in our system.

----------------------------------

My email:
With that in mind, I sent the request a few weeks ago that stated:

"My email account '-------------@gmail.com' has been hacked. I need you to send the new password to my new email, '------------@gmail.com' "

--------------------------
Informe Admin Answer:

Dear Admin,

Due to the security reasons, we don't provide any new passwords in
such a way as you requested. Please try logging in your portal by
using your old e-mail address and then change your e-mail and set new
password in the portal Administration Control panel.

-----------------------------------
my response:

None of this has worked and so far there has been no able body way.
Second: why would a bot send a message from my new email with all that stuff in it?
Third: what is the most effective way to get this done because so far Not one problem I have had has been fixed other than my website's forums being up.

I have had more trouble trying to get any help than actually running the site. I cant log in on my Portal with a email address I cant find the place to LOG IN for me to gain access to my website.

On your front page there is NO place to sign in or edit the website from there. This alone is the most problematic thing I can find that has hindered me every time something has gone wrong. Your Forums help sure but when i log in on there it isnt the same as access to my website.

So give me a link where I can sign in with my email and password to change my website without having to resort to:
Me: "I have a problem, and here is the explanation"
You:"Go here, Do this"
Me: "Doesnt work"
you: "ohh try this"
Me: "I told you that doesnt work"
You: "this is how you can"
ME: " that doesnt work either because of the first problem"
You: "Try this and if that doesnt work reset your password"
Me: "Cant email been hacked and since the site has been reset the new password goes to that email instead of the newer one"
You: -silence-

So far that is how i feel that every time i try out something it has already been done or cant be done. and yes i am angry because some how your setup on THE website doesnt make it any easier trying to set out a request form nor trying to access my admin power on your website. Trying to get help and not only is half my messages Ignored with no answer, the response i get is a generic response that a Bot could use.

So I am requesting that I get a link where I can log in with the email and password that I logged into to create my website. So that I can fully control it rather than dance around waiting for you to accept the fact that without your actual help in getting my password set to a different email I CANT do anything.

------------------
Their Response:

Dear Wayne,

Having considered your request regarding your password recovering,
we've decided to change your old e-mail wow.-@gmail.com to
----------@gmail.com in your account's profile.

Please would you try your attempt to recover your account again? A new
password will be automatically sent to thenewemail'@gmail.com

In the end: I win.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 am

Another update.

Soon as I get WC up and running. You will need to create a NEW profile. Because our last backup has been corrupted. So As of right now, everyone will have to enjoy the lack of posts.

I will try my best to update it as soon as I find a way around it.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 am

So bascily... you got it up again..but our posts are still gone right?
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:12 pm

it isnt up 'yet'

Stupid Admins are debating again.... *sigh*.

but when it is up and running, yes there will be NO posts.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Site is up and running. Sadly things are back to orginal, with no posts or topics as of right now.

*shrug* For those that wanna know.
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

That's so sad! Is there no way to retrieve some of the data at all?
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 pm

as of right now - no
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:45 am

None? O_O Chance zero?
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:19 pm

Apparently not :/ Kinda blows.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Posts cannot be restored,its been a long time ago, and im not even sure why this topic is here anymore, so im gonna lock it~
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

This above here...was a rather rude, and stupid ending post for me to do

I had forgotten that i made it so short and..unexplaining and went on with daily life

truth is i was very busy that day, and didnt have my head straight, so for those of you who saw this unfitting reply, a little expanation

I locked this threat because not everyone was feeling comfterbale with this discussion, and at the time, none seemed to share much intrest in Wireless all together, therefor, it was harming this forum

However that was not my only motive, rather then seeing countless posts of people asking if posts had returned, asking about all the things that where bugging ( like sudden profile wipes etc etc ) I wanted to ONLY have Zen post updates here, and that is why i put a lock on it, and then informed Zen of my intentions

It is to my sincere regret that i before locked this thread down in such a shamefull manner, not leaving the other people with any explanation as to why

Sincerly, Coz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wireless Community (News and Updates)   The Wireless Community (News and Updates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wireless Community (News and Updates)
Page 1 of 1