Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Bad Horriable News!

Go down 
+3
Atomsk
Kura
Blitzer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Bad Bad Horriable News! Empty
PostSubject: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:58 pm

So for those who don't know for the past few months I've been doing battle with what we thought was a jaw infection. I've been doing hyperberic Oxygen Thearpy and taking regular doses of antibiotics, probiotics and beta blockers.

Two weeks ago I had surgery where they extracted a peice of my infected jaw as well as removed 3 teeth which were basically useless.

Well today (Monday the 27th of august) I went to see my surgeon who's been handling this and prescribing medications and treatment.

What they did was took some peices of that jaw bone they remonved and sent them to culture to see how/what they would grow.

And Now I've been diganoised with Cancer in my lower jaw bone. Talk about a shitty monday T_T
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:32 pm

*hugs* Sad
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 am

I'm really sorry to hear that blitzy.. I hope things work out for the best...
Back to top Go down
Hitsuga
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Hitsuga

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 am

I know I am bad at wording my encouragement, and I'm glad my filter caught the latest one, but I wish you the best man. You've got friends to lean on through this buddy.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 am

Update for anyone who cares.

After a whole barrage of tests they've determined the cancer is isolated to my jaw.

I've already had my first session of Chemo and have shaved my head so the hair lose isn't as big a shock. I'm currently one week into my first Dosage. In two weeks I'll get my next dosage and then another three weeks.

After 3 treatments their'll do some more tests. If it looks like it's almost gone then one more dosage to make sure, then hopefully I'll be clean. If not then I may have to do radiation treatment which is bad >.>

So yeah quick update. Doing okay. I know your all rooting for me and I've got litterally dozens of people behind me in RL. I really am a lucky guy.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:57 am

i totally didnt see this post... sorry to hear about this news bro had i known i would've posted my support sooner.

really hope things turn out for the best and ill be behind you rooting aswell.

-shinbu
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:25 am

I am truly shocked to read this.. and feel a sense of shame for not seeing it earlier... Blitzer i wish you all the best, and hope you recover soon buddy.
Back to top Go down
bluesesshy
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
bluesesshy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm

i wish you the best of luck hun. i know a lot of survivers. iv seen what pain you go through in the process... just stay strong and think positive hun. you can pm me any time if you need to vent about anything. <3
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 am

So update for you all

I've been given the thumbs up. My battle with Cancer is almost over. The tests showed no addational cancer and less cancer in the confirmed area. Abd even some signs of healing. This wednesday I'll be going through one more chemo session to make sure there isn't any left.

Thank you guys so much for your support and encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 am

Blitzer, you have no idea how relieved i am to hear this.. I am glad you are on your way to recovery, hang in there! you can do this! and afterwards you have to add me on steam (SevenFoldNL, might show as SevenFold ) so i can talk to you again, you sumbitch ;p

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Bad Horriable News!   Bad Bad Horriable News! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Bad Horriable News!
Page 1 of 1