Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Heroics & Villainy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Super Heroics & Villainy Empty
PostSubject: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:11 am

The city of Centerport a vast seaside metropolis and the center of advanced technology and trade the world over. Due its prosperity the city had been victimized by monstrosities things and people that's very existence defied logic itself. And with then things only got stranger as the city gained vigilantes most of whom possessed equally terrifying capacities as the things they fought against.

The government in an attempted to protect its citizens from these strange apparitions and harness their twisted power for there own use. So they had set a military research post just outside of town... that as our story begins explodes violently wrecking chaos and destruction on a massive scale to the city itself!

---

As Bosco made it into the middle of the Centerport city vault with one of the tellers supported only by his psychic strength at his he could hardly stop imaging the glory he would soon achieve as he butchered the hapless police outside with the door of this bank volt and symbol of security, thus summoning the military they too would be sacrificed before the news cameras showing the world how powerless even the west was before Bosco the Terrible and should any of these strange heroes show up to defy him they would die as well. But in the mist of his musings, calamity struck a great explosion struck the military facility decimating its populace and that of the city shattering the police blockade and crashing the news chopper. When Bosco strode out of the vault that had ironically kept him safe he spotted surviving cops as they scampered and fled to perhaps investigate this new thing that had stolen Bosco's moment, there would be no point in killing these ants now Bosco thought sullenly, as closed his eyes and began to focus his twisted brain on finding those who had stolen his thunder.

'The streets of this city will run red as I carve the name of Bosco Grozny, But now it is time for vengeance!' This was the message Bosco telepathically sent to everything he could although few could hear and even fewer could notice it over the noise of the calamity. And unfortunately the only one who could hear the great declaration clearly was the bank teller who was having the life crushed out of her by the technique Bosco had used to drag her around like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
yurishinomu
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
yurishinomu

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Suddenly a cloud of smoke entered the vault room, making visibility impossible for everyone inside. After a few moments a lone shadow entered the vault room, standing near the doorway. Only a voice penetrated the smoke " Bosco Grozny, you seemed to have made a big mess, how ever so careless" he said, no leaning on the door panel. " brute force and silly mind games won't get you anywhere, you're just like a rampaging bull in a china shop. But this china shop is changing its business and no longer selling china but weapons and arms to bring you down. You won't last long when this whole city brings up arms to take you out."

The smoke cleared and the Jester was now in full sight, a grin on his manikin like face. He held a book in his arms, some best selling novel. He lowered the book to look at Bosco, stood there with some girl slumped in his grip.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

<I am surprised by your ability to miss the incredible obvious clown,> Bosco communicated, letting the unfortunate teller slump to the floor <but it seems that someone else has decided make this place their playground and ruin your city killing you now would be void of meaning. So now little clown run along and be thankful your life is no longer as important to me as it once was, but should you inconvenience me there will be no grave to mark your passing.>

At that he slouched forward as he grabbed the unconsciousness body of the teller with his psychokinetic might and throw her at such speeds it would reduce her to a jelly against the back wall of the vault.
Back to top Go down
yurishinomu
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
yurishinomu

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Yurishinomu shakes his finger and tuts " Your ego will be the downfall of you, and i will be there as your life ends for the last time. You will see me again, the richer you get, the more you will interest me." He winks and threw down a deck of cards, the pack opening and the playing cards spilling onto the floor. But they were no ordinary cards, every single one had Bosco face on them, with crudley drawn cross hairs on them in red pen. Yurishinomu jogs out of the bank climbing one of the pillars like a cat and continues to climb up to the very top
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 pm

'Hu' Bosco grunted as he looked at the mess of he had made of the teller and the silly playing cards as he left the vault full as it was before, the theft was never his objective after all what need did a communist bear have need of money? What Bosco wanted he took that was all, but he was here to for fill the his reason for existence.

<Lets take stock of what just happened> Bosco thought to himself as he used a dead body as a puppet to make agreeable motions <One we have a someone who exploded my target city taking my thunder> the head of the body nodded <Two we have a capitalist clown who thinks I want money.> the corpse brought its hands to its face and dropped its jaw. <Three I am talking to a dead body instead finding a why to establish a deep and terrifying scar on a city that may as well be as dead as you> as he let the body fall limply to the ground. Bosco then head to the back and open the back of the armored car that he had early stolen and striped of all material and seating so that he could more easily fit inside of, climbing inside he closed his eyes and focused on the spark that burned the city down when he finally locked on to them he shut the doors behind himself with is mind and through the process of his psychokinesis he started the armored car and head to the irregularities that caused the cataclysm.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 am

Artemis was in mid-flight as an explosion went off, the sound almost knocking her out of the sky. She managed to turn her fall into a glide, and managed to land on an awning. With her bird vision, she scanned the area, and she saw something worth checking out. An armoured car speeding away from what looked like a destroyed police blockade. She flew at top speed, and was trailing right behind the vehicle before using a last burst of speed to sit on top of the van, wings folded against her back.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm

When Bosko heard the distinctive ping of someone landing on his car he slammed the brakes and brought the speeding car to a halt almost instantly, to send the unwelcome guest back soaring through the air. As Bosko had in sitting in the back of the armored car he had been denied a true view of who it was that just flew over the windshield <Alright, Clown.> Bosko said as he disembarked <I told you if you made yourself a big enough nuisance I would kill you, regardless of spectators.> As he drew himself to is full 12 feet of height and stared at Artemis finally took stock of who it was who actually opposed him, and thought spoke <You are not clown.>
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:29 pm

As he slammed the brakes, Artemis was thrown off, sut she extended her wings and hovered just behind the van. As the driver exited the car, she saw a giant bear. "I've never been called a clown before. I prefer the name Atremis personally." She said, mini-bow in hand, wondering whether he would make the first ove, as her wings twitched, prepared to shoot her upward.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 am

<Bird Clown than.> Bosco informed her <I have no real interest in you unless you blew up the city or you are famous american super hero and even then I would prefer cameras to watch as I as I squash you like bug.> But at least here there would be more than one half conscious witness. <Are you one?>
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:29 am

"Actually," She informed him, "I'm trying to find the one who made the explosion, Cossack Bear." She gave him the nickname in retaliation for being called 'Bird Clown'. She flew up a few more feet as a precaution. "You know, it would be a waste of effort killing you here. I could do that later. Have you ever heard a saying: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend?'"
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

<Huhu> Busko chuckled <I have never met an archer who could best even a normal bear with bows and in close as we are I doubt any would even have half a prayer.> He said as started to walk towards her on all fours. < But you do have a point, we do have the common interest of finding and deposing of the fool who destroyed this city and stole my glory.> The pebbles at his feet began to dance and swirl around Bosko <But why would you look for the culprit to this mess on the other side of town especially when he was heading towards the incident?> he asked wondering if he could even use Artemis and if so would how that would effect his reputation as something that could not be stopped, held or even reasoned with.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

As he came closer, she backpedaled a little bit in the air. "Well, why don't we help each other? After all, I can you're about power, though you might want some help from someone small, fast, and with my skill set." She wasn't going to tell him about her sonic abilities, especially since she could use them against him.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:15 pm

<And just what can you do with those arrows that I can't with a pebble? What use do I have for someone who is small and fast? You on the other hand probable intend to use me as a distraction or try and stab me in the back as I fight hoping that it will be a surprise or swop in for the kill after the battle has been won and claim the glory for yourself.> Bosko asked becoming more intrenched in the idea that working with her would be the same as working with a traitor that would strike at his back the moment it was turned.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:35 pm

She would desperately try to keep her trump card a secret. "Trust me, It's not my mini-bow why I'm still alive today. And since you're so confident, my arrows should be of no concern." She flitted around his head, keeping out of his reach. "Besides how do I know you don't want to use me as a distraction?"
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

<So are stopping the people responsible and ensuring they never repeat this tragedy less important than your life? Are you saying that your small and fast nature is suitable for more than a mere diversion?> Bosko challenged her gathering ruble and pieces of the street that he ripped out together to forge a kind of stair case leading towards Artemis. As he walked closer to her more things would fly beneath his feet expanding his construct.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm

She went straight up, staying out of the way. "Well, I assume you'll die from bullets. So will I, but I'm tiny, fast and therefore harder to hit." She darted around behind him. "Come on, we both want to get whoever did it, and we each have different abilities."
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:36 pm

<HAHAHA, tiny bird lady two things> Bosko declared trying to mask the rage he felt that she had not known of his exploits <I have taken my freedom from the Soviet Military as they used every thing they had to try and stop me and YOU best believe they had such pultry things as bullets and no bullet can hurt me if they never reach me!> Bosko roared <And when I find however did this I want the world to know what happens when Bosko is crossed!>
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 pm

She shrugged. "Suit yourself. You go ahead, and I'll follow you then. And you'll never find out what I can do until I finish you off."
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:07 pm

<That would be the same scenario as if I teamed up with you.> Bosko answered. <If you want me to trust you than you must give reason or proof of your worth, now I have neither but you have the audacity to threaten ME!> In that moment Bosko reached out with his psychokinetic hand to grab Artemis and pull her down to Bosko's face, as well as strengthen the fortitude of the invisible barrier he had created around himself the moment he left his armored car.

For Bosko was becoming deeply infuriated there were many things that upset Bosko but chief among them were foreigners who did not understand his power and thought they could manipulate him to their own ends.... as well as strange birds, being asked to let someone partake in his glory, when things didn't go as he planned, people who smiled as he felt that that was a sign they were plotting something, people who didn't know who he was and many many other things.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

(Is it only a physical barrier, or does it block her scream?)

In an act of desperation, as he held her in place in front of him, she took a deep breath and emitted a loud, high-pitched scream. The force of sound waves impacted cars and sent them flying into buildings, but by being right in front of her, Bosco took the brunt of it.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 am

His stair case collapesed under the strain no longer being supported by Bosko's mental might, the barrier had protected Bosko from most of the damage and preserved the bear's life from both the sonic shock and the subsequent fall. But the harsh landing did prove enough to cause a relapse as his spine popped though barely audible it signaled an end to Bosko's sanity his great and potent mind began to project what he was hearing, the angry Russian muttering a cacophony of birds that belong to a species that never existed. the ruins of the stair column once more rose into the sky this time though the spiraled madly around Bosko's pron form as if though caught in a twister before shooting out in all directions. He struggled to his feet without any of the grace he had before his ears were blown out and an LSD relapse struck him. <GO AWAY BIRD LADY! OR I BREAK EVERYTHING!>
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 am

She realised with a start that she made a bad situation works, and all the debris smashing together wasn't helping as she covered her ears to full the pain. She awakened a memory of early testing of he sensory development, during which her ears bled from many of these.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Bosko silently cursed himself for not just crushing the Bird into powder the moment he first saw her instead of saving the death of the hero for when the nation could gaze upon what great and terrible strength he had. But at the same time he also cursed Artemis, those who stole his thunder, all things foreign and most everything in general. As Bosko tried to ignore the flocks of nonexistence birds and strange after images that appeared before him and the distorted voices of the KGB scientists who made Bosko all that he was then he tried his remote viewing in this pathetic state to locate Artemis who he still remembered would be a threat and found what may have been her even though in his mind's eye she was terribly distorted and gathered hundreds of thousands of pebbles, car parts that were reduced to slag, bits of broken glass and anything else he could grasp and lined them up in a grid pattern between him and the distorted image of Artemis and let them all fly at lethal speeds so that everything in that general direction would be scoured by the deadly wave of debris. <Now Moon let me show you what speed and guts mean in the face of true POWER> He declared as he loosed the devastating attack.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

As he threatened to attack her, the sounds of the metal and rubble smashing together left her defenceless in her already weakened state. Normally, this wouldn't happen, but the memory Bosco triggered in her hurt her cognition. She rolled into the fetal position to in a weak attempt at protecting herself. She was gone, hearing things that weren't there. Trumpets, sirens, drums, all kinds of horrid loud noises. "Please... Make it stop please..." She said, tears in her eyes as she begged what wasn't there to end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroics & Villainy   Super Heroics & Villainy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Heroics & Villainy
Page 1 of 1