Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check

Go down 
+5
Nekomata
Nowotny
yurishinomu
VGrace
Beelze
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Empty
PostSubject: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:38 am

In a world where Super Powers exist will people seek to use their new found power to help their fellow man, to seek profit above all else or perhaps they just want to see the world burn?

Name:
Sex:
Origin: (What gave them their power and/or why they fight)
Looks/Appearance:
Weapon: (if they use one)
Special abilities: (Super Strength, Speed, Regeneration)
Bio/Personality:

Last edited by Beelze on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 am

Posting interrest
Back to top Go down
yurishinomu
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
yurishinomu

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 am

this seems interesting
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 am

Sounds like a fun. Maybe join. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://novinowotny.deviantart.com
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am

Name: Alice Valentine/Mistress Tarot
Sex: Female
Hero/Villain: Hero
Origin: A magic spell gone wrong
Looks/Appearance:
Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check 2mee1kz
Weapon: Dual Pistols
Special abilities: Fire Conjuring and control, flight (wings)
Bio/Personality: A college student from the Midwest, she and three friends were very into the occult and liked to mess with things like Ouija boards, tarot cards and other silly harmless stuff. Until one day one of her friends got a hold of a REAL book of spells. Though none of them thought anything real would happen but they decided to play around anyways. When the spell was cast a bright light filled the room and started pouring into the girls bodies. Frightened, Alice broke the circle and backed away. What fallowed was an explosion that left a smoldering crater where a house used to be. Alice awoke with strange new powers but her friends were nowhere to be found.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
yurishinomu
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
yurishinomu

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Name: Yurishinomu Lelouche. But he is known as 'the Jester'
Sex: Male
Hero/Villain: A bit of both
Origin: He doesn't have one
Looks/Appearance: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs15/300W/f/2007/015/b/b/Fire_Jester_II_by_druvid.jpg
Weapon: Small concealable weapons, daggers, throwing knives, poisons
Special abilities: He uses the art of illusion and stealth to get his 'jobs' done.
Bio/Personality: Yurishinomu was raised by poor parents, only earning enough to survive, even though they worked 14 hours a day. Yurishinomu was urious, growing up as a child and realising how unfair society was, the greedy rich men at the top doing nothing and having so much money they can't even spend it, whilst his parents never had any time to them self and not even earning enough to afford electricity and insulation, their house leaking and cold as ice. He had enough and decided he would try change society. When he was 20 he moved away, to the big city and got his own house. He funds the mortgage on the house by stealing expensive items from rich people and selling them off to people for money to give to others and live off.He is very quiet, cold and antisocial, as that's how he needs to live his life.
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 pm

This has my attention. ^w^ Also, i will be the main Villain if you don't mind ^^
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Alright but you have to tell me your idea first and I will tell you if it is appropriate
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 pm

Name: Bosco
Sex: M
Hero/Villain: Villain
Origin: Evil KGB experiments
Looks/Appearance: 3 metres tall and weighs 650 kg and has thick brown hair. He is after all a Kamchatka brown bear.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Brown-bear-in-spring.jpg[/url]
Weapon: Claws
Special abilities: Psychokinesis, Telepathy, Remote Viewing, and increased Longevity
Bio/Personality: The psy-ops experiment that led to Bosco creation the KGB decided that a psychic bear would be an effective weapon to demoralize the west however after the experiment that imbued Bosco Psychic powers succeed he had no loyalty to the USSR or the KGB as the LSD and sensory deprivation he had endured which had turned out to be unnecessary had left him insane. After destroying the KGB lab and rampaging through the Siberian wastes, then forty years later he had gained some semblance of sanity and decided to achieve his original purpose even though the Soviet Union has disowned him and since been disbanded. Bosco is paranoid, delusional and more then a little bit of a showmen.

Also like to encourage you all to be as creative with this as you are comfortable.
Back to top Go down
yurishinomu
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
yurishinomu

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 pm

this ever starting?
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Yes I am just waiting on a few more people to submit their characters, but at the very latest I will start this Friday. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 pm

i'd be interested... but I don't think i'd be good with this. last time i played a villain people didn't appreciate my crazy >.<
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Well you could always try to be a hero than. But if you have any ideas or feel that your crazy might not work you can always pm me about it and I can help you with your character, or you could just try posting the character here.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:40 am

if you ask many of my friends i'm more the antihero archetype. and i don't have a particular interest.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 am

Well alrighty than, should you ever develop an interest feel free to join with a character of whatever deranged morality you so chose.
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

Name:Doctor Markus Kristoff alias Kessler
Sex:Male
Origin: Kessler's origin is a government held secret,only him his assistant and the higher powers in the Capital know his roots. What is known is that eye witness saw him near the crater after the Great Disaster.
Looks/Appearance:
Normal look: https://2img.net/h/i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444/Fang_Daemonstein/Cole.jpg
Villain appearance: https://2img.net/h/i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b444/Fang_Daemonstein/infamous-oxcgn-5.jpg
Weapon: Kessler wears a special armor created by himself that allows him to use electricity and bio-electric neural energy from living creatures to rapidly heal himself
Special abilities: Kessler uses a very vast arsenal of powers all based on electricity. From simple ligting bolts,to static grenades,and electromagnetic rockets, kinetic pulses and Ionic powers make Kessler a very dangerous enemy.
Weakness: Kessler,despite all of his powers is still human,unless he heals himself,enough physical damage can and will kill him. He is also very weak to water,a prolonged exposure to it is fatal. Also in case of rain his powers are reduced by 90% leaving him completely vulnerable.
Bio/Personality:Little is known about Kessler,he is a doctor,or was one at least. His past life may remain forever covered in a thick lair of mystery. The man he is now,is the important thing. He is ruthless,cold and merciless. He shows no sign of regret and not on ounce of humanity. The only person he respects and allows to walk with him is a mysterious woman who seems to have similar powers to his own. What Kessler wants in this city is not clear,but he will raise it to the ground if need be.
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Alright approved, just one more person and we can get this thread started.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:35 pm

btw me and Fang have been talking and I'm the women mentioned in Fang's post, his sidekick >.<
Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Well than kindly post your character.
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm

I would If I could think of a character I like !
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Rather shit but you get the point....

Name: May Hemel “Mayhem”
Sex: Female
Origin: Was the assistant of Dr Markus Kristoff during the “Great Disaster” and has never left his side since.
Looks/Appearance: http://www.comicvine.com/dc_countdown_cover_colors_by_edbenes/105-774563/
Weapon: Can form electricity into a blade or into some sought of throwing spear, although range and accuracy is lacking
Special abilities: Like Kessler her powers are lighting base. Unlike Kessler however, all of her powers are natural, so she doesn’t need a suit like Kessler. Tends to form “gloves” or “blades” out of energy. She can also throw them. Can result in a large explosion of lighting.
Bio/Personality: The one thing that May likes to cause is destruction and anarchy with her powers . Some might call her mad. Others a genius. All she cares about is sticking to Kesslers side till the end…

Back to top Go down
Beelze
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Beelze

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 pm

Good Deal Lets Get this thread started!

Also don't worry about joining after the thread has started.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:19 am

Huh I think I'm the only hero o.o *gets out my deck of playing cards* BRING IT ONNNN!!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:09 am

Interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check   Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Hero and Villain Intrest Check
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next