Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 am

Threat is up! jetzt fangen wir an!

the Shibuzen! a school that the Shinigami has built to train people to stop the reraise of the Kishin
A Kishin is a person that has killed and eaten the souls of normal people.. and tries to become a master of madness
The people that stop this are Technicians, and there weapons, that, aside it being there job, also want to hunt 100 Souls...because once they get 100 Psudo Kishin souls.. there weapon becomes a Death Scythe, a master weapon
Aside that though... A Weapon also needs to eat one soul of a more dangerous creature: a Witch.. powerfull magic users that terrorize the world

Our story takes us through the lives of Witches, Weapons and Technicians.. and there struggle, love affairs, and personal problems

" A sound soul dwells in a sound mind and a sound body"

"Faux...faux...faux...correct...correct.." Angel was writing on the papers she just recieved.. grading the tests of the senior class was always hard work.. but it was private..so it suited her" they really need to study more instead of making echy drawings on there papers " she murred to herself and sipped her coffee.. her lips nurtured on the black liquied and then she went on grading..she wanted to have this done before tommorow
--------------
meanwhile, among the world of the mortals... " 2..4...6... there are 6 gaurds... and our target.. are you ready, Carita?" A young boy asks, he doesnt face his weapon whom stands behind him..even when they where working together for about 4 months..he was still shy arround her " If we move fast..we can take them down easily
----------------
Far away from it all.. to a area where no Shibuzen Student ever comes, a female jumps arround as happy as can be.. with her, two small foxes Yokin and Nukin.. she was the Fox witch, and loved froliking about in the woods where she lived "Fux-Fox-fu-fu-fox! she sung, and made the tree infront of her turn into a giant strawberry" Teehee! its good to be a witch
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:18 am

Zell knocked on Angel's door, though not waiting for an answer he simply walked in. As with most partners, he and Angel shared an apartment, he also shared a room with Hitomi on occasion. Though it had been deemed inappropriate for them to live together due to their student teacher relationship, that didn't mean she couldn't stay over from time to time. "Hitomi finally fell asleep... she had another bad dream..." He sighed and chuckled a bit. "You know I think you work to hard on those papers.. you should take a brake now and then Angel!" Zell smiled walking behind her and resting his forearm on her shoulder as he looked at the papers she was grading on the desk. "Why don't you come watch a movie for a bit and clear your head! You really do work to hard!" He teased poking her in the ribs. Ever since they were students themselves Zell and Angel had been partners though they had very different personalities which made resonance hard for them.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 am

as the door opened, Angel merely raised her eyes a bit and then back to the paper...ofcourse it was Zell.who else would disturb her peace? she kept writing even when the galloot placed his arm on her shoulder "I work hard because one of us has too Zell, and you where playing baby sitter" as her ribs where poked she jerked up..nggg..not her sensetive spot! she turned arround and glared at him" You...One movie and you let me finish my tests" she glared strongly. but she knew he wouldnt let her alone otherwise...even though she secretly enjoyed it when he wanted her arround so bad
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 am

Zell looked both hurt and amused at her jab about his rather young girlfriend. "Hey now, you said you were fine with her staying over.." Zell sighed with a grin tugging at her arm. "I knew you'd see things my way though, now come on~ Put down the pen and come!" Zell said pulling on Angel's arm as he lead her into the living room area. He set her down on the couch and went to the dvd cabinet pulling out what he knew was her favorite movie, albeit his LEAST favorite and popped it into the player. "So listen, I was thinking about asking the Shinigami's about letting Hitomi live with us again... I was wondering if you'd go with me?" He asked with an uneasy smile as he brought her her favorite drink and sat down next to her. This was his special way of begging for a favor, he'd wait on her hand and foot if that's what it took.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:55 am

She sighed as her pen dropped..then was tugged along and sat down” atleast get me some soda while we watch…” she said as she foccused on the screen .. when he started to talk about his offer of her living with them.. she raised an eyebrow” really..? you want to start that again? The rumors and the whole egging the house? Its fine with me but you better be ready for it..” she reached for a loaf of bread and partly shifted her hand to cut it.. then layed it down as something of a movie snack” hey uhm, about that soda…can you still get it?” she asked, now focusing on her movie
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 am

Zell sighed and nodded sitting down with her soda, he could say he tried at least. It was no secret to him that Angel didn't really approve of Hitomi and he couldn't blame her, he knew well enough how hard it was to swallow. He shrugged and sat back looking over some of his own papers. "You'd think if they were concerned about her grade being better because of me they should look at her grades now, they're terrible..." He mumbled a bit shaking his head. "She has a lot of talent as a weapon she's just no good at studies... Speaking of which, we should really consider taking her on a soul hunt soon, she needs to to feed on Kishin eggs..." He said turning an eye to look at Angel but much to his chagrin she'd stopped paying attention and was absorbed by her movie. Zell could only shrug in defeat his ploy to get her to take a brake had worked a little to well.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 am

Her mind was not to abosorbed to give fitting shrugs, nods and annoyed looks, fitting his questions and remarks, honestly she didnt have a grudge against the little girl, or even disliked her, she was just annoyed that Zell didnt spend as much time trying to make Angel react to him now anymore... so instead, she just pretended to give the girl a hard time " you think she can take on a Kishin, go for it..just take me along to save both your behinds"
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:16 pm

At the school, Niets Alucard, one of the teachers at DWMA. He was enjoying the quiet. A sipping on a cup of coffee, he was over looking some of the essays his class had written. Most were about how they wanted to become strong or they wanted to prove themselves. He chuckled at a few, their wording was almost exactly as he would have written them when he was here as a student.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Cozzy wrote:

meanwhile, among the world of the mortals... " 2..4...6... there are 6 gaurds... and our target.. are you ready, Carita?" A young boy asks, he doesnt face his weapon whom stands behind him..even when they where working together for about 4 months..he was still shy arround her " If we move fast..we can take them down easily

"Only six?, that's no fun at all. Whatever." Once again Carita's attitude boiling at it's usually distasteful characteristic. "Yeah, lets go." She sighed as she took the shape of her soul's weapon. A pair with a golden gauntlets with a wrist blade. it measured about a meter from the young man's hand. "are we ready to go now???"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 am

Hitomi was asleep in Zells room, staying over for the night at his house. She murmured a bit in her sleep, as her arms reached next to her on the bed for Zell. Though he wasn't there, her eyes slowly opened. "Z-zell-Sensei?" She asked lightly sitting up. She was wearing just her normal pink PJs, they were long in the legs and arms, and had little bears on them. The dark room and not wearing her glasses made it impossible for her to see anything. She reached her hand over to the end table, feeling around before she felt the glasses. She slowly slipped them on, before her ears picked up some noises. She stood up, walking towards the door, the flickering lights of the TV peeking in through the crack in it. She slowly opened the door looking out, seeing Zell there, but also seeing Angel.

Hitomi was a little surprised seeing them together watching a movie. She always thought that those two might have been together, being childhood friends and all, Hitomi sometimes feared losing Zell to her, though she never showed this jealousy to either of them. The girls emotions were also mixed, cause she rather cared about Angel, thinking of her as something of an older sister. She sighed and opened the door walking out to the living room. "Zell-sensei..." She said looking at him, "A-angel-sensei" She said turning to her. "I-I can't seem to sleep." She said and walked over to the couch sitting next to Zell and snuggling up to him a bit. "C-can I sit out here with you two for a bit?"

--------------------

Kyumi was siting alone in the clinic, finishing her cleaning up for the end of the day. The day was over and there weren't gonna be any students in anytime soon so it was closing time. She sighed brushing some hair out of her face, and putting some files away in a file cabinet. She turned around and walked out, shutting of the lights. "I wonder what Alucard is up to?" She asked herself as she begun to walk down the halls. She turned to his classroom, looking through the small window on the door, she noticed he was inside grading papers. "How dull!" She said opening the door and walking in. "Hey Aly-san!" She said walking over to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:12 am

"Not a Kishin... Jeez you really need to clean the wax out of your ears.. A Kishin egg as in the soul of a malicious spirit that has the potential to become a Kishin...." Zell sighed he knew Angel wasn't listening but it didn't matter as he heard is little kitten creep in from the bedroom. The moment Hitomi crawled onto the couch Zell pulled her into his lap and cuddled her to him. "Damn, thought I finally got you to fall asleep with that one..." He chuckled caressing Hitomi's cheek and brushing the hair from her face as he nuzzled her. "Its fine sweetie, though I suppose i could just lay down with you a bit, if it'll help you sleep..." Zell smiled, gently kissing Hitomi on the lips and rubbing her stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace was bored Brigid hadn't taken her on any hunts lately, and she was to lazy to find one herself. "Heeeey.... heeeey... Scar face..." She whined lazily using the teasing nickname she liked to use when she wanted to annoy her partner Brigid. "When are we goin out on a mission? I'm bored as hell woman!" Grace said hanging down from the top bunk her belly button and more showing as her dress flew up. "I don't know what your deal is, we've been partners for like three weeks now and we barely do anything! Seriously!" She continued to whine.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 11:47 am

Hearing his his silence broken he almost falls outta his chair. "Kyumi!" He shakes his head and chuckles. "All done for today? I am almost finished with this last paper. You know a few of the students look up to you." He puts the papers away. "So what you doing tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Nekomata wrote:

Grace was bored Brigid hadn't taken her on any hunts lately, and she was to lazy to find one herself. "Heeeey.... heeeey... Scar face..." She whined lazily using the teasing nickname she liked to use when she wanted to annoy her partner Brigid. "When are we goin out on a mission? I'm bored as hell woman!" Grace said hanging down from the top bunk her belly button and more showing as her dress flew up. "I don't know what your deal is, we've been partners for like three weeks now and we barely do anything! Seriously!" She continued to whine.

Grumbling under her pile of blankets was the only response Brigid would respond to these interactions. it was all well in good for them to go out and work, especially if classes were out. But Brigid didn't feel like going anywhere as of late. She kind of sat around gloomily, covering her burns with her long hair. "I Doh wanha oh!" she answered back through the covers, even if it was getting a little hard to breath through the weight of the blankets. eventually she popped her head out to breath. She didn't look at Grace - learned that after the first several times. "We've been together for three weeks, yes. And some how we you find it easy to say we can go on missions when you are so aggravating and i am still on dismissal of mission for another few days!" She was usually upset when Grace complained - she was more or less dragged to the missions and when the shit hit the proverbial fan, she had to get them out of it. it was hard on her. she didn't want to make the life-or-death choices anymore. "Why can't we just relax longer..." she felt like crying but those tears wouldn't come. there was enough tears shed already by her.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 am

Hitomi felt Zell pull her onto his lap and snuggled against his chest, turning her head to watch the movie for a little bit. "N-no just.... this is fine for right now...." She looks up over at Angel for a moment. "O-or... am I interrupting you two?" She asked holding zell closer to her, yawning slightly and wiping her eyes a bit.

-------------

Kyumi smiled a bit as she looked at the teacher. "Yeah I just finished up organizing everything..." She said and go slightly surprised. "Oh really? I would have never guessed, I mean, I wouldn't think the kids around here, with all their battling would have any kind of interest in the school nurse."
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 am

"Well it is true, anyways, what are your plans for tonight?" Alucard smiles as he picks up his coffee mug, and turns off his desk light.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm

“we are always ready, Carita.. People that arent ready, arent supposed to do this work” he spoke much more confident..she was a gauntlent now….not a pretty girl. He slipped his hand in his partner, as dirty as that might sound, and dashed forward.. before the gaurds can even react, Setsuna sliced Carita through their opponents and only leaving bloody messes behind.. he eyed the leader, staring straight at him.. his eyes calculating and direct
( Can anyone play this guy as we kill him? or shall we make quick work of this Siv-chan? )
--------------
“mh… CAnt sleep Hitomi?” she asked as the young girl joined them, she got up and walked to the kitchen, she seemed to have lost intrest in the movie and now went to fix her a little something…then ,mabye she could get back to grading… “before we talk about hunting kishin eggs, we need to make sure Hitomi stops missing classes because you keep her awake”
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Cozzy wrote:
“we are always ready, Carita.. People that arent ready, arent supposed to do this work” he spoke much more confident..she was a gauntlent now….not a pretty girl. He slipped his hand in his partner, as dirty as that might sound, and dashed forward.. before the gaurds can even react, Setsuna sliced Carita through their opponents and only leaving bloody messes behind.. he eyed the leader, staring straight at him.. his eyes calculating and direct
( Can anyone play this guy as we kill him? or shall we make quick work of this Siv-chan? )

It didn't look like much of a problem to Carita - cut the fuck and take the prize. sounded like one of those party things she heard about. what was it called again... well it didn't matter. she could get a little soul meal and then they could go back for a nap or something. "Setsuna, Don't just stare at the fuck. Kill 'em. then we can get the fuck out of here and you can be your shy fucking self as you cook dinner. It's your turn you know..." it was actually always setsuna's chore to cook, as Carita didn't know anything about it. And outside of a mission the boy seemed to avoid her whenever possible. "just gut him already..."
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:46 am

Setsuna couldnt agree more.. his gauntled swayed toward this..person.. that stood infront of him..a psuedo kishin... the filth of the world, with the help of Carita, he cut down the enemy infront of him without mercy.. and as his deformed soul floated infront of him, he removed his partned from his hand" Target elliminated... time to absorb him Carita"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 pm

with the easy of repetitive changes, the gauntlets returned to the figure of the young woman. she took the looming red soul orb by the the fading trail of essence at the top. "Yeah yeah, I know what to do..." she grumbled and breathed in the essence as if it were a cigarette, which she immediately produced once the vile soul was no more but a memory. "These jobs just seem to be getting simpler with each passing day. Can't we just go through the front door and do something for once." Carita grimaced with a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:48 am

Zenguai wrote:
"Well it is true, anyways, what are your plans for tonight?" Alucard smiles as he picks up his coffee mug, and turns off his desk light.

Kyumi just shrugged a bit and sighed. "I don't really have any plans." She thought for a minute. "Might just go home and relax or something.." She turned to him. "Why? Do you have any?" She asked him with a nice smile on her face.

Cozzy wrote:
“mh… CAnt sleep Hitomi?” she asked as the young girl joined them, she got up and walked to the kitchen, she seemed to have lost intrest in the movie and now went to fix her a little something…then ,mabye she could get back to grading… “before we talk about hunting kishin eggs, we need to make sure Hitomi stops missing classes because you keep her awake”

"Yeah I am sorry..." She said and looked down a bit. "But... I will be fine, i'll just sit here with you two, and.. I am sure i will be able to sleep." Hitomi shook her head. "He isn't keeping me awake..." She said looking down a bit. "I just have sleeping issues Angel-sensei... don't blame Zell for it.." She said holding onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:39 am

Setsuna
--------
he watched his partner make easy work out of the soul they just gathered, she never ate them, just smoked them away, whatever worked for her" I know you are bored with this..but we just need to do our work as we are ordered to...." he then noticed she was stretching, and could see her tummy just a bit... she seemed sooo pretty..but he could never say anything, he simply blushed and looked down" T..Think we are ready to go back.." then he gathered all his courage and told her" And uhm..your uhm..skin is showing a bit...j..just a bit"
----------
Angel
-------------
she shook her head slightly and moved to the table" Ofcourse Hitomi... you just calm down and cling to Zell til you fall asleep..thats what it is like here anyways" she didnt show any recentment or hinted any..she just stated it and went back to grading..thats just how Angel was " IF she wants to go Egg hunting, then we will go egg hunting, i see no problem with that"
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:44 am

Atomsk wrote:
Zenguai wrote:

Kyumi just shrugged a bit and sighed. "I don't really have any plans." She thought for a minute. "Might just go home and relax or something.." She turned to him. "Why? Do you have any?" She asked him with a nice smile on her face.

He just smiles, "I was going to go over the plans for the tournament and the field trip ideas but I think a drink would be nice...Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 pm

her sour look didn't change. "And what, you're embarrassed and think i should cover up? Aren't you just a pervy little man." she snickered. she tussled her shirt, showing a little more skin. "how about this, hm? is this to much for little Setsu~~." She sighed and stopped teasing the poor boy. "whatever, lets go home." turning to go.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zell~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zell sighed as the two most important women in his world squabled, he couldn't understand Angel, he always tried his best but she was a cold mystery to him. Zell scooped Hitomi up in his arms, there was no point sitting out here anymore as Angel had shooed herself off to her paperwork again. Zell carried Hitomi back to his room and laid down with her on the bed, getting undressed and ready to sleep. "I'm sorry Hitomi, it's not you, Angel's always been a bit cold..." He smiled holding her head to his chest and petting her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace snarled and hopped down from her bed to the floor, pouncing quickly on top of Brigid and pinning her down to the bed as she took a deep deep breath. "Listen you! I'm sick of sitting around here! I didn't ask to be paired up with you but I didn't have a choice! So buck up and lets get fighting! I wanna be a death scythe and I ain't letting you stand in my way!" Grace finished letting out the rest of her breath and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:57 am

Setsuna
-------------
“I..I ..I” he looked away even more as she flashed her belly..just her belly and the underside of her chest..it drove him mad.. stupid hormones! As she playfully teased him, he couldnt stare away from it.. but then she lowered her shirt and walked off “y..yeah.. lets go” he stated and walked after her.. he had to cook dinner after all” do you have any fancy for dinner..?” he tried to distract his eyes from her shape..but that was rather hard

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next