Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 am

Hitomi
---------------
The small girl felt Zell scoop her up and carry her to the room. She felt kind of hurt by the fact that Angel was so cold. "I-I'm sorry zell... I-I wanna be friends with miss angel to... but... she always seems so distant..." She said and cuddled up against him in bed, feeling herself drifting of a little as she held him tightly.

Kyumi
-------------
She smiled at him and nodded. "Oh that is interesting I suppose." She said, thinking about both of those just seemed like it will wind up giving her more work. "A drink, yeah I think I could defiantly use one right now." She chuckled a bit and smiled. "so.... are you offering to pay for me?" She smiled, and gave him a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:08 am

Atomsk wrote:

Kyumi
-------------
She smiled at him and nodded. "Oh that is interesting I suppose." She said, thinking about both of those just seemed like it will wind up giving her more work. "A drink, yeah I think I could defiantly use one right now." She chuckled a bit and smiled. "so.... are you offering to pay for me?" She smiled, and gave him a slight wink.

Alucard chuckles, "I knew you would ask, but yes I could" He shuts the door to the classroom behind them. "So wanna try the new place or just stick with the old place?"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Brigid~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brigid looked at the angry little girl though teary eyes; she didn't realize she was being that much of a stick in the mud. Don't cry, Don't cry. DON'T CRY! she blinked a few times, the tears forced out and away from her optics. Sitting up, she rubbed her un-scarred arm nervously. "If you feel that way... I guess we should find some kind of work, maybe..." looking at her partner sheepishly, Brigid slowly slipped to the edge of the bed and sat there, as if she was debating getting out or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carita~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell if I know. I still call that... What was called again, Ramen? Whatever. I think it's delicious" she said in a mock. she, after all, didn't have a particular pallet thanks to her history in the world. It was all food anyway; some kinds just tasted better -- a lot better<3 She walked with a small sway in her step as they got closer and closer to the exit, feeling in a slightly better mood.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:27 pm

"Ramen it is then" Setsuna replied as they went through the exit, heading home toward where they shared an appartment, he unlocked the door and let her in" get yourself comfterbale so i can make food... then perhaps tonight we can go soul hunting..perhaps finally trace a witch" he stated as he took of the ninja like part of his outfit
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Grace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace sighed and grabbed hold of Brigid's shoulders, kissing her deeply and pressing against her body. "If we're going to be partners... We need to get one thing straight... I'm in charge!" Grace said pulling away and pulling Brigid out of the bed. "If you don't hurry up I'll show you just how in charge of this team I am!" She grinned evilly spanking Brigid's behind before pulling her along. "Now come on, lets go find a mission!" Grace commanded wiping the tears from Brigid's cheek and winking.
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm

Zenguai wrote:
Alucard chuckles, "I knew you would ask, but yes I could" He shuts the door to the classroom behind them. "So wanna try the new place or just stick with the old place?"

Kyumi
-----------
She smiled walking with him. "Meh lets go somewhere new, the old places are all boring." She said and smiled, grabbing his hand walking with him.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 pm

Alucard just agreed, the new places always seem to let out better aura compared to the old memories that were both good and bad that could affect a person more so than just a reminder. Having dropped off his teacher supplies and the books. Picks up his wallet as well, "Do you wanna stop by your place before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 am

"Yeah That would be nice.." She said back to him sighing a bit. "I can get changed into something else before we go out, I hate wearing this stuff." She says referring to the uniform she must ware being the nurse for the school. She walks with him, heading to her house. She invited him inside when they got there, and went up to her room getting changed before coming back down.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:22 pm

"Looking great as usual, so lets get going!" He smiles and offers his arm to her. "Just like old times huh?" He remembered the first time they went out, Alucard ended up getting in a bar fight. He couldnt remember the reason though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Witch Hunt   Soul Eater: Witch Hunt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater: Witch Hunt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2