Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Empty
PostSubject: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 pm

It had been a year since the Digimon World Tour. A few months since the defeat of Malomyotismon and Tai Kamiya was loving the way things had turned out, mostly. Now he got to spend all his time with Agumon, as there was now an open doorway for humans to visit the Digital World. At the moment, Digimon didn't freely wander back into the real world, mostly due to their sheer size. Back on to Tai,almost everything was perfect.

Almost.

Last Christmas, Tai had tried to ask his best friend, the girl he'd always loved since they were little kids, Sora Takenouchi, out. She was already waiting to see Matt, leaving Tai out in the cold. Crushed, he encouraged Sora and let it be, not wanting to drag Sora down with his disappointment that he'd waited too long. Now flashing back, Tai sighed as he walked with Agumon toward a small beach.

"Sora again Tai?"

"Yeah buddy."

"It'll get better Tai, I promise!"

Tai smiled to his buddy, "Thanks Agumon."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Sora and Biyomon were walking around the city, Sora rather depressed. Her and Matt had decided things just weren't working out, and they needed to take some time off. She still remembered that Tai liked her, but she didn't feel like talking to him, since while he cared about her, he might too something stupid that would drive a wedge between them like try to pick her up on the rebound.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Tai and Agumon sat for a time, before the small dinosaur's stomach growled, Tai actually got a chuckle out of this as they both stood up.

"It's not funny Tai! I need to eat a whole lot to stay energized," Agumon tried to defend himself while Tai patted his friend on the head, "Don't worry buddy, I wasn't laughing at you. What should we go eat?"

"Well, there's that new hot dog place. I bet I could eat a hundred!" Tai chuckled again, "I hope not, the sporting goods store only pays me minimum wage."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Sora was still walking around when she saw Agumon wolfing down hot dogs. She forced a smile as she saw him. "Better not eat too much; we don't you to turn into SkullGreymon again." She told the dinosaur, looking for Tai.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 pm

After swallowing, Agumon smiled and called out, "Hi Sora!" From the sound of his voice, Tai looked up from the bench he was sitting on and forced a smile of his own, "Oh, um, hey Sora. It's been awhile." They didn't hang out nearly as much as they had before the Christmas Incident, which was understandable since Sora had a boyfriend. Well, not anymore, Mimi forced all the current gossip into his ears, so he knew about the break up.

Tai knew that didn't mean that Sora was just ready for him now, it didn't work like that. He suspected that Sora just didn't like him the same way all along.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 pm

She nodded, buying a hot dog for her Digimon. "It has been. I missed when we all hung out, but it's also nice to see the other kids are looking after the Digital World for us." She said, sounding a lot sadder then she meant to, partly because of recent events, partly because of actually missing the Digital World.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:08 pm

"I still get out there from time to time, ever since the gate's been opened up for anyone with a Digivice. Agumon and I have been out exploring, there's whole continents that we haven't been to there." He was keeping the conversation on the Digital World, trying to keep away from anything too personal, he didn't want to open up a can of worms with her relationship or that they barely saw each other anymore.

Then again, she was wearing the hairclip he'd given her. Tai rubbed the back of his head and asked, "So what are you and Biyomon doing out?"
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Sora shrugged. "We were just going for a walk. I have a lot of things I need to think about, but I was thinking of going back into the Digital Workd. There's more quiet space, and with the time, I'll have all the time I need and I'd only be gone for a few hours at most."
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Tai nodded and said, "You're kidding, Agumon and I were headed to the Digital World to check on the Primary Village, want to walk to the computer lab together?"
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:34 am

She smiled. "I'll come with you. There's something comforting about being around the babies. Maybe it's my maternal instinct." This same instinct helped Sora keep everyone alive when Tai left for a day, which was a month and some change in the Digital World. She glanced at Tai again. "You're positive he didn't eat too much? Because if SkullGreymon shows up in Primary Village, there'll be a few problems."
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am

Tai snickered and said, "He'll be fine, Agumon's ability to become a Mega has siphoned off SkullGreymon. The only way someone could make him is if it wasn't me who had him Digivolve. I don't really understand the specifics, Izzy rewrote Agumon's Digivolution paths."

Agumon nodded and said, "It felt weird too, like the time I accidentally drank a bottle of cough syrup." As they walked, Tai awkwardly asked, "So, what's up Sora? We should play a little catch up."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:03 am

She sighed. "Well, not much has changed. Mimi most likely told you, but Matt and I agreed to take some time off since we just didn't click. But enough about my problems, how are you and Kari doing?"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:32 am

Tai had to sigh as well, "Kari's getting to that age, y'know, where she can hate you at the drop of a hat. But she's still Kari, so it's never too long. I'm getting ready for my study abroad to New York, Agumon and I are going to be in the US for a year."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 am

She looked sadly at him. "I'll miss you, and so will everyone else. But at least we'll be able to see you in the Digital World since we discovered there's DigiDestined everywhere. We're here." She commented, opening the door for him.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Tai nodded and said, "We'll always be able to meet there, you can just e-mail my D-Terminal, Izzy made them for a reason after all." They were coming up on the High School, the computer lab was open all week long. As they started climbing the stairs, Tai sort of blurted out, "We should go sight seeing in the Digital World."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:37 pm

She smiled as he said that. "That sounds like a good idea." She said "It'll be nice to look around without Dark Masters hunting us down." She was looking forward to this, and Tai was very possibly one of the best friends to bring with her.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Tai grinned and said, "Great, we'll start at Primary Village, make our way around the island and then we'll fly off and start a little tour. It'll only take like, three hours." What Tai didn't realize was that by using those words, he'd damned them to a long adventure.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:59 pm

She smiled at him. "So, about six weeks?" She inquired, as they walked into the computer lab and turned on one of the computers. "Digi-Port open!"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Tai laughed and said, "I hope not, six weeks is a long time." He chuckled and continued, "It'll be like a trip down memory lane. I can't wait to see everything all over again."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 am

She pulled out her Digivice. "Digi-port open!" As per usual, they landed in a heap, as the Digital World clearly hated smooth transitions. She looked around. "I spent so much time in Tokyo, I forgot how nice File Island was." She said, breathing in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:25 am

Tai nodded as he stretched his arms out, "It's amazing when you think that five years ago, we were running for our lives not too far from here. Our first day in the Digital World." Agumon nodded, "I remember that day. I was still only Koromon." Tai grinned, remembering when he first met his partner. Simpler times, back when he still thought that once he made it big as a soccer star, he'd marry Sora and...

Well, that was a depressing thought.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Biyomon looked around. "And this is where I met you as Yokomon, Sora." She smiled at Tai. "You know, I wish I could have been as brave as you back then, digivolving Agumon into Greymon to protect us."
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Tai rubbed the back of his head and said, "C'mon, you saved us from our fair share of jams as well. Remember when Garudomon saved all of us from Myotismon?" Agumon nodded, "Yeah, besides, Tai just digivolved me, I did all the heavy lifting." Tai nearly facefaulted, "Thanks buddy."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:38 am

Sora sighed. "Agumon, we're only human. We can't do much besides feed you, offer friendship, and the power to Digivolve. I think we cover all those areas pretty well. Especially with how you eat through Tai's wallet." She joked, chuckling a little at it.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 am

Agumon stuck his tongue out and said, "Nyah!"

Tai laughed a little and said, "It's okay. Without Agumon, I'd have been dead so many times over." He grinned and said, "Together we've gotten so far. I've got so many things to show you on this little trip Sora."

(I'm thinking we unlock her Warp Digivolution.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: The Fantasy Forest :: 1x1-
Jump to: