Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 am

She smirked. "Well, you have been here more then me. Lead on 'fearless leader'." She teased, letting him show her what he wanted her to see while heading to Primary Village.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Tai grinned and explained where they were going, "Remember that Yokomon village we found when we were here the first time? I found a cave nearby, inside there was some kind of Temple with your Crest mark carved in all over, I think that means you need to go in there."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:21 pm

She blinked. "Really? Well, I'd love to visit the Yokomon Village again." Biyomon agreed. "It's been too long! Let's hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Tai and Agumon began heading there alongside Sora, he was excited to show her his discovery. Tai had a hunch it was going to help Sora reach a new level with Biyomon.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 pm

After about an hour of walking, they reached the village, and Sora and Biyomon were suddenly mobbed by dozens of Yokomon. "Sora's back!"
"Sora?"
"Biyomon's here too!"
"Sora! Biyomon!"
"We missed you!"
"Visit more please!"

They two were overwhelmed as Sora gave Tai a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:29 pm

Tai chuckled and said, "We're a little busy Yokomon, but we'll come back a little later today okay? We're going to check out the Biyomon temple."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 pm

"We'll take you!" They cried, and Sora found herself Digi-crowd surfing. She shot Tai a withering glare that screamed, "This is not better!" Her and Biyomon were dropped off in front of the temple, where she thanked the Yokomon, and they ran off.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 am

Tai and Agumon had to follow along, eventually catching up with them. He grinned as they caught up and said, "I've never got to crowd surf before, I'm so jealous!"
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:41 am

She shivered. "It's not all it's cracked up to be. The whole time, I was terrified they'd drop me by mistake. Let's just see the crest." She said, walking inside the temple. She had been here before, but before she activated her Crest of Love.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:59 am

The walked deeper into the temple. At the main room, there was a carving of a large bird like Digimon, "I'd say that's Biyomon's Mega Level."
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:13 am

She looked down. "And it looks like the Crest fits in here." She took it off from around her neck and placed it in an indent, where it began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:39 pm

With that, the carving of the massive Bird Digimon opened and a tunnel of wind began pulling them. However, after Sora's Digivice was freed from her belt, it flew into the opening and landed on the soft sand inside the framing, now glowing pink.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

Sora reached in and picked up her glowing Digivice. Biyomon looked at it. "I don't feel any different?" Sora brought up the point, "Couldn't you only Digivolve to Mega when you needed to? If this is what I think it is, we need to go exploring new areas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)   Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon: We're Going Digital Again (AltaXNova)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Lost Forest :: The Fantasy Forest :: 1x1-
Jump to: