Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yeah, Hi >_>

Go down 
+8
Fang Daemonstein
Cozzy
Shinbu641
Hitsuga
Atomsk
Alta
Blitzer
Kura
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Yeah, again, hi. It's Kura, though apparently someone took that username so I can no longer be Kura. Dunnon why someone would take my name but whatever. Anyways, yes I am one of the last people to find this site I guess, but anywho. I am here for now, until wireless is fixed. I'd prefer not to transfer every god given roleplay to multiple sites. Anyways just wanted to state that I am here due to courtesy, but for no other reason.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Hey kura, welcome ^.^
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 am

I had the same problem with my name
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 am

KuraTenshi wrote:
Yeah, again, hi. It's Kura, though apparently someone took that username so I can no longer be Kura. Dunnon why someone would take my name but whatever. Anyways, yes I am one of the last people to find this site I guess, but anywho. I am here for now, until wireless is fixed. I'd prefer not to transfer every god given roleplay to multiple sites. Anyways just wanted to state that I am here due to courtesy, but for no other reason.
First off, your roleplays from wireless are gone like the wind, sorry but it looks like nothing is coming back...

secondly heya kura, good to see some more people around, I will see if i can fix your name.

EDIT: I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Hitsuga
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Hitsuga

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 am

Be nicer Kura. Kind of a rough way to say Hi ^.^;
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 pm

imma gonna agree with hitsu... but yeah welcome back kura, its good to see you again kura =P
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Hello Kura, welcom to the forums~ nice to see you! and about your name, it seems we have a situation with user names, il be looking into that.
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 pm

KURA!!!! I missed you sooooooooooo much! I never did got to add you to my skype list TwT.....Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Sorry for the rough opening I suppose. And Fang it's k.

But yes, is it down? oh really? I have a question on how I can see this then.

Yeah, Hi >_> One

Yeah, Hi >_> Two
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:06 pm

its an unnecisary remark toward one of our staff members and innaproriatly placed, if you wish to state such things, do it at the right threats please

Also i just checked wireless, no idea how you got that screen, but my screen is still empty
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Fine fine, but just checking, you are an admin, right?
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Yes, i am an admin
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Kura, is you pm box working?
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

No, it wouldn't be. All that works is that screen. If you try to click on anything, it prompts you to sign in...

I can't figure out if there's actually a way to access anything other than the index v_v

But I know that Nova was the last person to post!
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Lol. On half of your posts it says you're Kura, and then on the other half, it says you're pinkimorphic. Anyway, I'm saying welcome only due to courtesy, but for no other reason. Jkjk. Welcome Kura Very Happy
Btw..I just tried to login on wireless and it said there was no username like that. So, I registered. When I logged in, it was once again blank. I got a server error, etc. That's really weird...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:09 pm

what people said above... it's still messed up.. also those post numbers mean nothing... if you go into the actual sections (which it seems you cant even do that now) there are no threads or posts in them... so it is gone...

also... this isn't wireless.. and it isn't a temporary placeholder for it eather... so it doesn't really matter here...
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:29 am

Kura wrote:

First, Welcome to the site sweetie. Second, I think it has to do with your name being four letters. Third, as the other two admins have said this isn't a place holder for wireless, this is a shiny new community we're building your welcome to stay as long as you like! AND! Finally, there is no courtesy in you joining here, you are either here because you want to be or I don't know what you're here for.

You're not doing anyone here any favors by being here and no one is begging for you to join, if you wanna be here and have fun then have the most fun you can! This is a place for smiles and laughter and happiness so live it up and enjoy your stay! Your always welcome to come and go as you please and we'll always welcome you...

So on behalf of the community Kura I'd like to welcome you to Kitsune Mura!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Yes, sorry about my post. I was quite moody when I posted that. So I'm sorry if I did come off like a complete b*tch. Anyways, I actually will stay, I have trust in forumotion and not failing. Plus, it's good to linger. You'll probably only see me in my current roleplaying section, if not in a bunch of roleplays with Hitsuga? Why you may ask? I am now putting a standard limit on my roleplays, on wireless things just seemed to get out of hand.

Also, I hope this site becomes very successful, and that this can be a proactive community. And with that, I will see you all drifting around the forums!

*poofs back to the Crisis Core Roleplay XD*
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Pinkimorphic wrote:
No, it wouldn't be. All that works is that screen. If you try to click on anything, it prompts you to sign in...

I can't figure out if there's actually a way to access anything other than the index v_v

But I know that Nova was the last person to post!

The forum died in the middle of one of my late-night RP sessions, so it's very possible.

We never talked much, but it's nice to see you Kura!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yeah, Hi >_> Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yeah, Hi >_>   Yeah, Hi >_> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah, Hi >_>
Page 1 of 1