Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...yeah them holidays mh?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

So...yeah them holidays mh? Empty
PostSubject: So...yeah them holidays mh?   So...yeah them holidays mh? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 am

Well i have been away for a bit during the holidays. Mostly the usual stuff: Friends suddenly want to see you, as if the rest of the year time and space had kept you appart from them, FAmily realizes that time spend together has to be done even more. Things randomly decide to break down and for some reason you can count yourself lucky if you even get a chance to sleep

Point being: after today, my festivity obligations are finally over, and i should be able to pick up the RP's i was in/ was starting, abide there intrest is still alive.. wich seeing the attention span on this forum, i am doubting.

anyway, happy new year all, hope it was good and safe, merry christmas and the likes, see you on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

So...yeah them holidays mh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...yeah them holidays mh?   So...yeah them holidays mh? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 am

Glad to hear your back coz.
Back to top Go down

So...yeah them holidays mh?
Page 1 of 1