Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!

Go down 
+7
Pass dat yumyum, son
Pinkimorphic
Cozzy
Nekomata
Alta
Atomsk
Silly
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Empty
PostSubject: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I suggest that you reopen the Wireless threads for discussion. Don't tell me that "This isn't a replacement for Wireless." either. That's irrelevant. So what? It isn't a replacement? Cool story. That doesn't mean people don't want to be informed of what's going on on a sister site.

No, I'm not being hostile either. Don't try to deflect my questions by telling me that I need to be nicer.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

You need to be nicer.

Just kidding though, we will see if it will reopen, I will talk to neko and cozzy first, but by myself I am not going to do it, we are a team, and we make decisions as them.... though I will tell you know if we do decide to reopen them, only one will be (Cause you don't need two)

But... We will see.
Back to top Go down
Alta
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
Alta

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am

I agree with Silly. To be frank, it's not cool that we're not allowed to talk about Wireless.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 am

Moved to questions and request... since this is a request not really a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 am

Alta wrote:
I agree with Silly. To be frank, it's not cool that we're not allowed to talk about Wireless.
Talk about it all you like, doesn't have to be in a thread to talk about it....

Also we are trying to keep this place drama free, so it would be nice if everyone else did as well.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:44 am

Yes, but this is creating the drama Atomsk. Not directly, but because we aren't allowed to have a thread, there is drama. This goes back to you, the administrators.

If you want a drama free environment then you shouldn't start drama by locking threads.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:45 am

Drama was actually started by those threads being made in the first place, which is one of the reasons why we locked it but you know what... I have a peaceful solution to this... so we will see..
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 am

I'd like to hear about this solution. I'm sure we all would.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 am

A vote by the people of course, I am sure everyone would be happy no?
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 am

I can't speak for everyone, but sure, I'd be happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:50 am

Well this is a place for all of us, so I would prefer to hear what everyone thinks on this... then we will make a decision..
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:23 am

This is rediculous, if you wanna know how wireless is, go and check on it, on Wireless we didnt have a threat about Luscio either, so i truly see no reason for this discussion, protest all you want, but as i stated on the vote, if you have issues take it up with me, as it is I who lock the topics

Also, i have no idea what you people are mingling in with, i have agreements on this matter with Zen ( in case you forgot, Wireless owner ) about when there will be talk about it,

and just to ensure you all know we have no Anti-Wireless policy, Neko is one of the people that helps restoring Wireless currently

So until you can give me a good reason of to why you are making needless drama and interfere with buisness that is not for you to mingle with, i suggest you double check your facts

and now i will state that until I open a threat about Wireless, it is forbidden to do so
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 am

I don't mean to exasperate any 'drama' but there is one fact that stands out to me, if not so strongly to other people, I don't know. This site was created because the former community on Wireless had no place to go after it crashed. Most of the people here are from that community. Most of the community is concerned, not about the site itself, but of all the games, projects, PMs and whatever else that was left unresolved when the site went down.

I know that this site is funadmentally different, but I don't think it's very fair to the community to not allow them access to new info about Wireless, should it arise. I understand that those threads might get spammy with nostalgia, but it's fair to ask people to cut back on that a bit if it is, in fact, spam. Or offer them another place to put it if there's too much of it. To me, it represents a trust in the people who are here that they won't just go back to another site because they think this one is temporary. People are interested in knowing what the status is and when they might be able to get their games and PMs back, so it would be very gracious of you to give them an easy way to find out here.

In my opinion, feel free to disagree, this community here is currently operating on two sites. It has one half that it can't access right now, but might be able to eventually, back on the defunct Wireless, but since then, has continued here. I think it will continue here when Wireless is back up, as well.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:49 am

That is half of the point, yes it is a community that has its roots in what was Wireless, and before that, in what was Luscio, and like Wirless did before, there is no need to talk about Luscio, so why about Wireless

I am not depriving anyone of information, or dissalowing them to know, i have told Zen and Neko to update ME about Wireless, and i will put it up here

i will post info when:
- the bugs on wireless are completly gone
- post have been restored
- the accounts have been restored as how they where

until that happens, i see no need for quick screen shots about sometimes working things, and stories about a still uncomplete site

And i appriciate your vieuw on things Pink, and stating an oppinion instead of just protest
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:03 am

Oh, I'd hate to say more, since you gave such a diplomatic responce, I don't mean it... I dunno, as dessent or something; but people on Wireless didn't talk about Lu because Lu sort of shafted a lot of people. People didn't have very nice opinions of some of the administation on Lu at the time. The case with Wireless is totally different, as most people seem to have very fond memories of the site. So in the same way that Wireless showed courtesy to Lu by NOT having a hate thread created, I think it makes sense to show courtesy to Wireless by way of keeping the discussion open.

I think it will just give people some peace of mind over the whole affair.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:20 am

I actually had bad memories... I think mostly because I was a mod and had to personally put up with watches and surv in that position more then I liked...
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:22 am

A discussion about wireless is not out of the question, however, i do not see a reason to keep up update threads that show no true updates, that is why i made the agreements with Zen, I know the situations on Luscio and Wireless are diffrent, i have been on both, and yes, that might have been a clumpsy comparison

lets say we put up a discussion threat on wireless, what exactly would you post?
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:26 am

All i gotta say is, FREE SPEECH. I hate being restricted when talking, if it's not hurting anyone, we should be able to talk about what we want.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:38 am

You are free to speak about it, i just do not want any other updates then what i agreed on with Zen!

talk about wireless, throw a party in its honor, say how great is, do what you wish, its fine, the updates are just restricted to what Zen says, and his thread is locked up until the point he tellsme there is something to update, and THEN it will be unlocked

Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 8:43 pm

First time I'm getting involved. This is my small two cents.

It's ONE THREAD. One stinking thread won't ruin the site. As long as the conversation doesn't extend outside of a single, tiny thread, why bother closing it? It isn't causing any problems if it's just talking about something in a civil nostalgic manner. If multiple threads after the main one pops up, delete the extra threads. If people make posts about it outside the topic, delete their posts.

The main topic itself, as long as it stays in it's own boundaries, shouldn't be a problem.

That is my input. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Alright, as i saw many people reply to this, it about equelled the number of people who where harmed by the thread, so with moderation, i figured it would work

however, as i was about to tell Zen i was going to restart his topic, he told me not to...

he wouldnt give me a reason, but told me it has nothing to do with me

so for now, uhm...im putting it on a hold? im not sure how to deal with this either people, il keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 am

Firstly, I would like to say that I do in fact am here on my own accords. This is a formal protest perhaps. But let me say this. You have no right to close threads that are here for the public. My thread was closed because it pertained to Wireless. Someone please explain to me why this is. I was simply trying to update the people who may want something to do with Wireless. Truth be said I personally would like to recover some posts and simply posted what I did to explain there was hope. I never said anything about this site being a replacement, I simply thought it would be good if the people had some place to post regarding concerns.

I know people are probably thinking, "Kura, your not an Administrator on Wireless, why are you trying to update a site that is not yours?" or something of that nature. I would like to say I am allowed to care about sites I am or was active on. No one can strip me of my right to care. Secondly, I have been an administrator for about six years now on various sites. Most sites that did not run on informe but that is of little concern. Even if files are corrupted there are still ways of recovering them. My years as Administrator and Moderator has lead me to the conclusion of there always being hope.

The point is people are allowed to care about the site and post things about Wireless. It is not drama by that thread existing. It is drama only if one is to make it drama. What I mean is the thread by itself is not drama, the posts can be. This thread may be considered drama. Most protests or things like this is considered drama to most people. Anyways, taking away our rights is something that will create an unbalance. If we are doing this civilly we should be able to have a vote. Not amongst the moderators, but the community as a whole.

Yes, we all had her good and bad times on Wireless, but that doesn't mean we have a right to be bias. I have taken things into consideration and I am actually not being bias. This sort of event happened a few years back on another website I took care of. In the end it was resolved, the community had its rights, and as Administrators we did not want to infringe upon them unless some sort of rule of conduct was broken. No one was getting hurt by the act, but being oppressed was what had hurt people. When people have their basic human rights taken away, the community usually becomes unstable. Yes Administrators and Moderators run the site, but it is the people who make up the community. Reform happens. As you can see, that's how Wireless came to be. It was supposed to be a reform against YDK because of the oppression and or abuse as some may claim. However, this is not a reformed site of Wireless but a different community as a whole.

I simply ask for an amount of respect to be placed on both sides of the conversation. The community should have its say in the site since we are the community. It is asked that the Administrators and Moderators respect this of the people, to respect their rights. However, the community of the people should respect they given authority of the Administrators and Moderators. I understand that most times respect is earned, not given. So on that note, I will stop my ranting and leave. Farewell for now.
Back to top Go down
Razer
Fox
Fox
Razer

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 am

Now it would be great if Zen wanted his thread back so the moderators could agree with you X3
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:10 am

>> that would indeed be very nice, im getting tired of repeating myzelf, so for the final, and easy to understand time

- i have no problems with talks about Wireless
- i will remove the lock of the threat assoon as Zen say it
- i locked the thread from Kura because it was a copy of an excisting forum
- the lock was to not have a spam threat about wireless. but to keep it an ORDERED update forum on it

if anyone still has a complaint, that is not covered by these things, then please state them, if i feel its nothing but a repetition of what i have replied to before, i wil lread your oppinion, but not reply. i do not feel i have to keep repeating myzelf, and i do so wish to see this situation resolved

Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 am

Does this mean you are not unlocking my thread? At least merge it with Zen's and I will fix it to be more appropriate, but I'd prefer to at least have a discussion about these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Rules & Regulations :: Questions & Request-
Jump to: