Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!

Go down 
+7
Pass dat yumyum, son
Pinkimorphic
Cozzy
Nekomata
Alta
Atomsk
Silly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

as i said posts back, it is free to open a DISCUSSION threat on Wireless, aslong as Zen has no objections to it, what i do not want, is any updates about its status, that are not provided by Zen himself

for now the Wireless Admin himself is telling me to not stir up anything about it, and refused to tell me

As of this moment, Wireless is not a forbidden topic, however screen shots and updates on it, not comming from Zen are, and to state, Wireless was never a forbidden topic at the first place, Simply an attempt to not make his update threat grow out of proporsions, with spam and rumors

Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Formal Post
-------------
For those you who dont understand my reason I give you this.
As Admin of Wireless, I am under many requests from people. I would like to reassure everyone that Cozzy is correct in saying that I have requested that the WC News/Update thread be locked until a later date that I have decided upon. The reason behind this date are unknown and will not be released to the public as of now. With that in mind please keep your 'dis-taste' or opinion of Anti-WC threat from any other forums to a minimum and understand that their are extenuation circumstances.

Unformal Post:
-----------------

Neko: As to your bad memories I have a response to it that doesn't require public eyes.

I have many more responseas and if you have any questions use the PM system here or send me a MSN message.

Thanks,
Zen
Back to top Go down
murphreejacob
Fox Cub
Fox Cub
murphreejacob

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 am

I'll probably be reprimanded for this but:
This whole situation seems eerily familiar.
Ive been a pilgrim with most of you since the early-early days back on the first site we were banned from.
Then our former site, and now finally here.
I would not like hostilities to kill such passions we all had for the thrill of RPing.
We fought hard for it.
Let's keep it friendly.

Also I relize this is resolved (or so I think) so forget it brought it up.
Just wanted to point this out.
We're all family here...regardless of the home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Protest! Informal Protest!    Formal Protest! Informal Protest!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Formal Protest! Informal Protest!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: Welcome! :: Rules & Regulations :: Questions & Request-
Jump to: