Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+22
Hitsuga
Nazgy
Pinkimorphic
murphreejacob
Nowotny
KittenTrap
LeoZodiac
Scarlett
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Kura
Cozzy
Sivvy
SuperNova
Pass dat yumyum, son
Zenguai
Iron Angel
Nekomata
VGrace
Blitzer
Fang Daemonstein
Atomsk
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

Megaman X Streetfighter

In Honor of both series having their 25th anniversery this year Capcom has released a free PC game. It's a 8bit Megaman game but instead of Robot masters you fight 8 street fighter character from Ryu to C.Viper.

http://capcom-unity.com/mega_man

Here's the link to the download. Enjoy ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:00 am

Blitzer wrote:
Up on xbox cozzy. It's an arcade title that costs 1200 MSP so visit your local gamestore and pick som points up. Also changed my mains. Switcged Arathorn out for the Northman Runsig. Also don't mind the Troll Bert but I prefer Runsig and Witchking.

Before i get all happy and run to buy something i regret.. does it need Gold to play? or can you play it offline aswel? Aslo, possible to splitscreen?
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:19 pm

No splitscreen and I don't think you can play offline. You can download the trial first if you wanna give it a try cozzy.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

On the side: Anyone else madly in love with the theme song they wrote for Vi? I simply cant get enough of it! thank god i managed to get it in my media player.. otherwise id never be able to log in O.O

and thanks Blitz, when i get the chance il look into it. Though i doubt a game with a Demo has a Only Online Function.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:20 pm

It does it limits you to abot an hour in each mode with unlimited solo vs bot games. And I can activate this special "Gold" Mode so if you have the demo I can play with you tgen switch back to regular mode later ^.^
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Just picked up Mount & Blade on Steam. Love it ^.^

Also picked up Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planewalker: 2013

Both on PC.
Back to top Go down
KittenTrap
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
KittenTrap

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 am

DC Universe, Black Cops 2, A.C. III

On my new ps3! =^W^=
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:44 pm

I didn't like AC3 as much as I thought I would... it seems I preferred the big cities of the old games...

Also been playing Harvest Moon: New Beginning... The relationship stuff is different this time, instead of just making them love you using gifts then marrying them, you actually have to give them a ring early on and "date" the character you want to marry at some point...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:14 pm

OH where do I start

Xbox 360:
AC3. Black Ops 2 (It was a present, just play zombies with friends mostly) and Dishonored.

PC (This is a big one)

Bought the Warband and Fire and Sword expansions for Mount&Blade

Tererria (I don't hate it)

Trouble in Terrorist Town and The Hidden (Both multiplayer mods TiTT for Gary's mod and Hidden for Half-life 2)

Just Bought the Stronghold Collection and will be unleashing my inner medeival warlord :3
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:51 pm

was playing Far Cry 3 (Love the game so far)

and now am playing Black ops 2 again.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Alright, I've been gone for a while, but the two games I've been playing hard are Persona 4 Arena and Golden. In Arena, I really enjoy both the P3 and P4 characters, and I main Yukiko, though I have a good Elizabeth and Mitsuru.

The Golden is amazing! I love Marie and the ability to choose what skills you inherit during fusions. Also, don't get attacked to your party, because Naoto will become part of it. She has access to every kind of spell, Mind Charge, and physical attacks. Jack of all trades, and she's pretty balanced as well.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:46 pm

And she's sexy!! don't forget sexy!!

Also playing Code of Princess, which is lots of fun, and has tits and giant swords...

and Tokyo Jungle... which is a lot of fun as well...
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:49 am

Played through a game called .flow and made my inner child cry... in fear ._.

xD its a freaky bloody game

Now messing around with RPG Maker 2003
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Dead Space 3. Most common phrases used by me.

"fuckmefuckmefuckeme..."

"No no nononononononono!"

"holy shit...holy shit...I'm freaking out man...holy shit"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

you forget: "ELLEN!!!!!!!" xD
also the game is not that scary. i've been watching my brother play it @.@

not playing shit atm =/
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 am

I love watching my friend play it, it is the funniest shit, sadly once we got to the planet it was less "AHHH!! HOLY FUCK FUCK! KILL IT KILL IT!" and more, "Oh come on, more of them? I got a whole pile of you fucks dead behind me..." being in the brightly lit snow takes a lot of the nervs out of it xD I will say the monsters were a bit scarier in that they pulled more shit this go around, they got fast o_o

I on the other hand, am bouncing between FF7 PSO and Xenoblade
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm

I've got Fire Emblem Awakening on my plate right now. Unchained Blade and Code of Princess are on my 3DS wish list though....

If any of you are friends with me and have money...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 pm

My favorite moment playing dead space 3 happened just last night playing co-op with my buddy. There a moments in the game were one character will see things the other can't. I leads to some very creepy moments cause (for example)

I climb down a ladder on a side quest and see a bunch of party hats and presents and I'm like "dude what the hell are these hats and presents doing here?" And my buddy was like "What? Hats and presents?" "The ones right...oh fuck you Visceral! I know your tricks! You fucks!!"
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:04 pm

you know what you should do blitz, take them to the point where the room is covered in birthday decorum and fuck with em. tell them that you see it too and it's actually part of the level design =3
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:09 pm

I plan on doing it next chance I get. Also doing a second play though where my buddy is John and I'm Issac cause what I'm describing and what they see are probably different then what is actually there.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

yeah isaac doesn't see shit. my brother is on like his third of fourth play though =/
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm

What D: wait it might be co-op only though cause the Carter thing we just did was a Co-op only side mission.
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 pm

it is. but then isaac already went through his own crazy in 2
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Awww that's Bullshit! D:
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 pm

SuperNova wrote:
I've got Fire Emblem Awakening on my plate right now. Unchained Blade and Code of Princess are on my 3DS wish list though....

If any of you are friends with me and have money...

I have a copy of code of princess I am done with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Video Games-
Jump to: