Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you playing right now?

Go down 
+22
Hitsuga
Nazgy
Pinkimorphic
murphreejacob
Nowotny
KittenTrap
LeoZodiac
Scarlett
Shinbu641
Igraenne
Kura
Cozzy
Sivvy
SuperNova
Pass dat yumyum, son
Zenguai
Iron Angel
Nekomata
VGrace
Blitzer
Fang Daemonstein
Atomsk
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

What are you playing right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 am

This is a simple thread, basically, what are you playing?

Right now I am playing Mario Kart 7.
Back to top Go down
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:25 am

[i]I am trying to play Bioshock,sadly Windows 7 dose not agree to well...
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Play Skyrim ^.^

and started getting back into BF3 again, back to karkand pack comes out this tuesdays and I'm getting that for free ^.^
Back to top Go down
VGrace
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
VGrace

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Skyrim and Batman Arkham Asylum
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 am

White Knight Chronicles mainly, but I'm also playing runthroughs of both Final Fantasy 9 and 10! why? Cause I wanna x3 plus FF10 is a great revitalizer when I'm feeling bored with games!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:04 am

Sooo Its the weirdest thing! I was looking through my downloads for PS3 that I have purchased on my account and I found Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World the Game which I'd been wanting for a while but never purchased myself was on the list as downloadable, the full game not just the demo, to which I went O.O *le-gasp* and downloaded it... I have no idea where it came from but I's playing it now! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:38 am

A load of free GBA games I got on my 3DS..

Mainly Minish Cap, and Metroid: Fusion
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Orcs must die and metro 2033 courtisy of the super steam sale ^_^ I got them 75% off
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:12 pm

Dante's inferno

If hell is anything like that I'm gonna be a good boy D:
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:03 pm

I beat Skyrim soooo....

Saints Row 3 (Got it for my dad but... I've played it more)
It's funny I've used the melee/giant dildo weapon more than guns.
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 am

tribes ascend and dungeons of dreadmor

but hopefully i shall be playing dark souls by next week
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 am

Playing Star Wars: The Old Republic (the MMO) And so far it is kicking WoW's ass in almost EVERY aspect.

gotta play some Minecraft too here and there along with Skyim...

(i want my damn Mass Effect 3!)
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Picked up Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway and am enjoying that.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 am

I got AC: Brotherhood cause i never got a chance to play it... is fun.
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Playing Saints row 3, League of Legends (always doing that), DARK SOULS<-----------, etc.
I need to finish Skyrim (some of the side quests), but it's just too easy. I one-hit everything with legendary daedric dual swords and legendary daedric set, nothing can kill me, it's just not really my kind of fun anymore. Once you get lv 100 smithing (which is extremely easy), it gets broken. Dark Souls is very challenging and fun, and surprisingly I like it more than Skyrim even after waiting for Skyrim for years after I beat Obvlivion. I also need to finish Dante's Inferno (because somebody mentioned it above), and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 pm

Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:
I also need to finish Dante's Inferno (because somebody mentioned it above)

Problem? Lol XP

Well now that I have all the games from this year that I want I'll be lookimg back and picking up ones that I missed due to lack access to my bank account (probally for the best really). So yeah. I think Mass Effect 1 and 2 will be on that list seeing as everyone raves about how good a series it is. Also Red Dead Redemption (I have played and beaten the story, but was barrowing it from a friend at the time)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

I've been playing a lot of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood online.... it is a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 am

Started playing Deus Ex Again after deciding to delete some files to make room for other games. Think I'm gonna trade a few in actually.

Also started playing RAGE Again

Good game. To short, hopefully we'll see a sequal >.>

((id Software...Make it so!))
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I got Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney so I am gonna be playing that every so often, and like...
OBJECTION!!
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 am

Finished Dark souls ^_^
now im trying to decide if i should make a new character or carry my old one through to new game plus
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 am

Iron Angel wrote:
Finished Dark souls ^_^
now im trying to decide if i should make a new character or carry my old one through to new game plus
Lol probably a new character. I beat mine two weeks ago, and doing NG+ wasn't that hard. In fact, it was easy as hell (excluding the insta kills). I started a new character that was more magey, since my previous once was a tank. I QQ'D and rage quited at the Taurus demon though, that's hard as fuck with sorcery only
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Jumping around in video games right now, currently playing FFI, FFIV, FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG and whatever other downloaded game on my Wii I feel like playing... though this very moment that would be FFIV :3
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:38 am

I WOULD be playing LoL

But my fraking computer is being retarded >.>

I got Steam now and am downloading TF2 as we speak, taking forever D:

Update: Played abit of TF2, had some fun ^.^
Also have "Alliance of Valiant Arms" (AKA Counterstrike rip off)

Of course me being the poor cheap guy I am, their both F2P games with microtransactions (Which I don't take part in)

Gonna Redownload LoL And try and get a buddy of mine (Who's more conputer savy) To try and help me with my issues (It's my comp not my interent, know that much)
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 am

Pass dat yumyum, son wrote:
Iron Angel wrote:
Finished Dark souls ^_^
Lol probably a new character. I beat mine two weeks ago, and doing NG+ wasn't that hard. In fact, it was easy as hell (excluding the insta kills). I started a new character that was more magey, since my previous once was a tank. I QQ'D and rage quited at the Taurus demon though, that's hard as fuck with sorcery only
I didn't actually have any trouble getting through the taurus demon as a caster (which i did as my second character so i did know wtf to do) I used a caster/blade combo i'd climb the ladder fire off a soul arrow or two and do a plunging attack for extra dmg before he jumped up, then just run back along the platform fire another shot or two climb the ladder again and repeat
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 am

You know I think NOT playing CoD Had helped my anger at video games. I have yet to get as mad at a game as I used to at CoD. I've been playing A.V.A (Alliances of Valiant Arms) Which is a CS like FPS that's Free to play on Steam. and I've been enjoying it/ I do really bad but I'm like "Meh, I don't really care" Where I used to get really mad at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you playing right now?   What are you playing right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you playing right now?
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune Mura RP :: The Chattering Forest :: The Electronic Towers :: Video Games-
Jump to: