Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Of Legends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 am

Alright, just wondering, who would be interested in a League of Legends roleplay. This uses both customs and canons of course. Please note that they can place in or out of the fields of justice. More so this is fun to screw with people's heads. *cough* anyways, more details once I see if people are interested.
Canon Characters Open
Jarvan IV-Hitsuga
Swain-Hitsuga
Talon
Xin Zhao
Garen
Lux
Galio
LeBlanc
Cassiopeia
Katarina
Vladimir
Twitch
Dr. Mundo
Urgot
Sion
Blitzcrank
Fiora
Shyvanna
Sejuani
Ashe
Tryndamere
Olaf
Morgona
Kayle
Zilean
Sona
Amumu
Annie
Ziggs
Teemo
Nautus
Singed

That will be organized later lulz
All of this is mandatory
THERE WILL BE A POWER TEMPLATE ADDED LATER

And please put your Observation/Reflection and History in spoiler tags!
What the template should look like

~League of Legends Character Template~
Back to Basics .•˚
For everything, there is a beginning~

Name: (Insert Here) [Last, First] Age: (Insert Here) [Real Age]
Looks: (Insert Here) [Age Looks]
Sex: (Insert Here) [Male or Female]
Birthday: ( (Insert Here) [Month Day, Year{optional}]
Homeland: (Insert Here) [(Demacia, Noxus, Zaun, Frejlord, Piltover, Shadow Isles, Urtistan, Fyrone Flats, Kumungu, Plague Jungles, Bandle City, Voodoo Lands, Shurima Desert, Tempest Flats, Icathia, The Great Barrier, Mount Gargantan, Kaladoun, Bilgewater, or Ionia]

Ramalama BANG BANG - We're Taking a Picture!
Scathe the surface underneath the lens –

Height: (Insert Here) [Feet’ Inches”]
Weight: (Insert Here) [Pounds]
Build: (Insert Here) [Average, Skinny, Overweight, etc.]
Complexion: (Insert Here) [Dark, Tan, Pale, etc.]
Eye Color: (Insert Here) [Darkblue, Blue, Blue, Black, etc.]
Hair Color: (Insert Here) [Darkblue, Black, Brown, Violet, etc.]
Special Markings: (Insert Here) [Birthmark(s), Scar(s), ect.]
Other: (Insert Here) [Wings, Eye Color Change, etc.]
Picture: (Insert Here) [Use spoiler tag and insert the actual picture not the link.]

MiNdS, hEaRt, SoUl .•˚
What lies in that crevice of your body?

General Attitude/Personality: (Insert Here) [Brief Description]
Alignment: (Insert Here) [Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evi]
Goals: (Insert Here) [List them]
Dislikes: (Insert Here) [List them]
Bad Habits: (Insert Here) [List them]
Fears: (Insert Here) [List them]

Time’s-a-ticking. Crank back the hands / /
Hazed in mist, tainted with blood, warmed with love. WHICH IS IT?!

Parents: (Insert Here) [Father, Mother, Adopted Father, Adopted Mother, etc.]
Siblings: (Insert Here) [Brother(s), Sister(s), etc.]
Other(s): (Insert Here) [Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Friend(s), Pet(s), etc.]
History: (Insert Here) [This is where I will hammer you if you do a bad job, I want details and arcs, along with a roleplay sample to test how well you work]
League Entrance: (Insert Here) [The OBSERVATION and the REFLECTION]

Template Code

Code:
[SIZE=20][color=black][b]~League of Legends Character Template~[/size][/color][/b]
[SIZE=15][color=darkblue][b]Back to Basics .•˚[/size][/color][/b]
[SIZE=10][color=blue]For everything, there is a beginning~[/size][/color]

[color=dodgerblue]Name:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Last, First][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Age:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Real Age][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Looks:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Age Looks][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Sex:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Male or Female][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Birthday:[/color] [color=deepskyblue]( (Insert Here) [Month Day, Year{optional}][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Homeland:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [(Demacia, Noxus, Zaun, Frejlord, Piltover, Shadow Isles, Urtistan, Fyrone Flats, Kumungu, Plague Jungles, Bandle City, Voodoo Lands, Shurima Desert, Tempest Flats, Icathia, The Great Barrier, Mount Gargantan, Kaladoun, Bilgewater, or Ionia][/color]

[SIZE=15][color=darkblue][b] Ramalama BANG BANG - We're Taking a Picture![/size][/color][/b]
[SIZE=10][color=blue]Scathe the surface underneath the lens –[/size][/color]

[color=dodgerblue]Height:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Feet’ Inches”][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Weight:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Pounds][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Build:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Average, Skinny, Overweight, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Complexion:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Dark, Tan, Pale, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Eye Color:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Darkblue, Blue, Blue, Black, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Hair Color:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Darkblue, Black, Brown, Violet, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Special Markings:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Birthmark(s), Scar(s), ect.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Other:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Wings, Eye Color Change, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Picture:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Use spoiler tag and insert the actual picture not the link.][/color]

[SIZE=15][color=darkblue][b]MiNdS, hEaRt, SoUl .•˚ [/size][/color][/b]
[SIZE=10][color=blue]What lies in that crevice of your body?[/size][/color]

[color=dodgerblue]General Attitude/Personality:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Brief Description][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Alignment:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evi][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Goals:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [List them][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Likes:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [List them][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Dislikes:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [List them][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Bad Habits:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [List them][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Fears:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [List them][/color]

[SIZE=15][color=darkblue][b]Time’s-a-ticking. Crank back the hands / /[/size][/color][/b]
[SIZE=10][color=blue]Hazed in mist, tainted with blood, warmed with love. WHICH IS IT?![/size][/color]

[color=dodgerblue]Parents:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Father, Mother, Adopted Father, Adopted Mother, etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Siblings:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Brother(s), Sister(s), etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]Other(s):[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Friend(s), Pet(s), etc.][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]History:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [This is where I will hammer you if you do a bad job, I want details and arcs, along with a roleplay sample to test how well you work][/color]
[color=dodgerblue]League Entrance:[/color] [color=deepskyblue](Insert Here) [The OBSERVATION and the REFLECTION][/color]

Last edited by Kura on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:53 am

Also everyone should be in the League and submit their observation and reflection to be approved of.

~League of Legends Character Template~
Back to Basics .•˚
For everything, there is a beginning~

Name: Tenshi, Kura
Looks: 19
Sex: Female
Birthday: December 31
Homeland: Gaiainel

Ramalama BANG BANG - We're Taking a Picture!
Scathe the surface underneath the lens –

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130lbs
Build: Average
Complexion: Pale
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Special Markings: None
Other: She has DID the main figure
Picture: Currently Getting That

MiNdS, hEaRt, SoUl .•˚
What lies in that crevice of your body?

General Attitude/Personality: Personable, playful, and occasionally takes up the position of acting mother-like
Alignment: Neutral Good
Goals: Bring peace to Valoran.
Likes: Candy, tea, ice cream, people rubbing behind her ears, kindness, books
Dislikes: People who threaten peace or friends
Bad Habits: Being too kind so people take advantage of it and being somewhat egotistical
Fears: The death of anyone she is close to and to be seen as a failure

Time’s-a-ticking. Crank back the hands / /
Hazed in mist, tainted with blood, warmed with love. WHICH IS IT?!

Parents: Mother: Jillian (Deceased), Father: Jollian (Alive)
Siblings: Sister: Kurane (Deceased), Brother: Kuran (Alive)
Other(s): Guardians: Titan, Taitan, and Tsitan, Body Guards: Terrance, Terra, and Temeraire
History: WIP
League Entrance:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kura on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm

I think you've scared everyone with that wall of text D:
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm

D: but every League entry had at least 1000 words!
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 am

I can join but I doubt I will be able to squeeze out a 1000 word intro like that... I could try, though, if you want me in.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:44 am

SWEET, That is more than acceptable. I was actually going to make mine longer.

Also, for the intro I can help yOU ^_^ it mostly plays off of one very distinct memory so it's like you create your own story Very Happy. But anyways, I'll make the template soon, since I can make this easier.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Hm... Hang on, let me try. ^_^ *goes to lé word* (Also yes, I know that is not the proper usage of lé)

Alright, here goes, wall of text (and maybe shitty writing...) incoming.

A large darkness was coming through the hallways of the Great Hall. It surrounded a shape, obscured by the darkness. Soon the darkness reached the portal, and two glowing eyes could be seen looking up through the darkness. “The true enemy lies within…” The voice read out loud. “Very true, my wise league friends. Very true.” The person inside said, the voice a mix of woman and a man. As the darkness was about to open the portal, the darkness went away, to reveal a woman in the middle of it all.

Wearing a simple black robe, the carrier of the darkness seemed like a woman who had just passed twenty, with long raven black hair and bright blue eyes, the eyes in strong comparison to what the woman surrounded herself with. She was not a tall woman; on her bare feet she was usually shorter than the average human male. She did not look overly fragile, however, and with the darkness surrounding her like an ominous cloud, one would be a fool to assume so. In her hand was held a sword, the sword glowing with mystical energy, but not like the energy was bound onto the sword. Indeed, it looked like the sword was bound to the energy; the sword pulsing heavily each time, and it had the color of the blackest rock in existence.

She looked around her, carefully taking in her surroundings. She knew not what lie behind these doors, but she felt she was ready for whatever the league may throw at her. With that, she lifted her sword and commanded her darkness to push open the door, and she herself went in. As she entered, she did not see what she had expected. She saw only a lone man, sitting at the end of the hall, and nothingness. Looking around, she began to walk towards the lone man, her eyes looking around like she was expecting an assault, her darkness following her like an obedient pet. She did not recognize the man, she was not too familiar with the league’s leaders. As she reached the man, she looked up at him. The man slowly stood up. “This is it? No trick?” She asked. “I expected more from the league.” She said. “Then I will make sure to keep you satisfied; Xani, mage of Piltover.”

REFLECTION

--

Right as he finished that sentence, the world around her suddenly went black, and she felt herself thrown back into a distant past. Her eyes locked up to the roof. She tried to move, but she realized quickly what was happening, she was reliving her memories. The scene was not to be mistaken: The dirty walls, the smell of corruption, her body’s pain. She was in Zaun, and her nightmare was in front of her; a metallic shape in the form of a human.

“Let me go!” She cried out at the metallic figure. Viktor gave a laugh, “why would you want me to do that?” he asked her. She was trying to say something else, something of her future, prouder self, but this scene was scripted, and her body had no choice but to relive it. “I do not wish to take part in this!” She said, desperate, watching the metallic figure take out instruments she had never seen before at this point time. The dirty smell of Zaun did not help her much; it was strong and felt disgusting even to her. “You are foolish, mage of Piltover…” Viktor said. “I invite you to my revolution, with happiness. After you showed your potential to me, you are welcome in it. You are strong, but… You need an upgrade. Your fragile human body has failed you; your potential is locked within its cage of flesh. Your spells are mighty, but your body is too weak to carry them.” He said.

“I-I will never become like you…” She growled. Viktor gave out another robotic laugh. “You say that now my dear… You are not upgraded yet…” He said, and pulled out some instruments from a rack behind him. “N-No!” She let out, watching as Viktor pulled metal into his fingers and stuck it right into her open injury, beginning on his work. Xani cried out in pain, her scream echoing throughout the building. “You see what I mean, mage of Piltover? So sensitive, so fragile! Even from a simple move like that, your frame is failing you. With technology, in my revolution, there is no pain… There is only victory.” Viktor said, and he moved a metal plate inside her, beginning his great work. Xani had no idea how long she lied there, twisting in pain and turning, but the memory let her relive all of it.
At the end of the endless operation, she was finally given peace. Viktor forced her up from his table, and did the closest thing he could do to a smile as he looked at his work. Xani looked at herself, she looked like her normal self in the face, but she felt her body changed… She felt stronger, like she could do anything. Viktor had been right; she no longer felt any pain. It was all gone. She looked normal, yet she felt like a God. She lifted her hand and slowly moved it into a fist, despite the flesh inside being replaced by robotics, or maybe because of, she was stronger than she had ever been. She took her fist and punched it into the wall, cracking the wall, but no pain was felt to her.

“Do you see now?” Viktor asked. Xani looked over at him. “I… Appreciate what you have done for me, but I will never join you.” Xani said. Viktor looked at her for a long time. “No matter.” He finally grumbled. “You are one of many... You may not pledge your loyalty to me… But people will see what you can do, and they will know it’s me. So they will come.” He said. “You may go…” He said, and turned around, disappearing into another room, and the memory disappeared, fading into another one.

“You are a fake one! You are a menace to this city!” The voice rung out. “In the name of Jarvan the Third, leave now, or you will be killed!” The warrior said. “I did nothing!” Xani said. “You bring the foul taint of Zaun into the very heart of our city, asking to meet with Lux, the greatest of our spell casters. You are not a scholar; you are an assassin, hiding in the body of a mage.” The warrior scorned her. “We see through your secret, robot, you carry no pulse. You are no human being, and you do not fit the standards and morals that this city demands for people. You are foul, and cowardly, betraying your human body for the easiest way to power. You are not welcome here.” He said.

Xani looked at him calmly. "I shall take my leave." She finally said. "But know this, warrior of Demacia. Your vision is blinded. You are a fool." She said. "You judge people by what they are, and not how they act. For that, one day, you shall pay dearly." She said and looked at him coldly. "Take this as a threat. One day, I shall return, as a hero of the world. Then, you shall see why one does not judge a book by its cover." She said, then she turned around, beginning to walk out when she noticed the warrior trying to attack her. Not wanting trouble, she begun running as the warriors chased her, leaping from wall to wall like an acrobat to get away, getting hit a few times but she managed to get away, a new hate for Demacia placed in her heart as she began on her journey home, pulling arrows out of her skin, which regenerated rather quickly.

--

“So you wish to join us, Xani, so called Mage of Piltover.” The man said. Xani, bursting out from the memory, rubbed her arm, feeling the robotic arm through the skin as she looked up at him. So he knew. Her darkness went around her, prepared to protect her. “Why do you wish to fight in the League?” The man asked. “To fight for Piltover.” She replied. “Lier,” was the only thing the man replied to her. Xani felt her fist wrap up into a fist, and she gave a deep sigh.

“Why do you wish to fight in the league?” He asked, once again. “To prove him wrong,” she simply replied. “I do have morals, dignity, and goals. I shall fight for goodness, freedom and justice in the League, side by side with the league’s best. I carry shadow, and circuits have replaced my heart, but I shall fight for everything that is right, non-the-less. I shall prove that warrior wrong. I shall prove Garen of Demacia wrong.” Xani said. “Very well…” The man said and simply stood up, walking away in a calm manner. Xani looked over at him and brought her shadow around herself, obscuring her body, her blue eyes looking towards the door. She looked over at him. “Thanks.” She said, before she turned around and left the Great Hall, assuming she was now a member of The League...
Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

What's League of Legends? Would I need to read/watch a bunch of it before I could play?
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:26 pm

League of Legends is a video game. More spesifically, it's a free game which comes from the same genre as DOTA, if you've heard of that. It's a multiplayer online game, and, as said, it's free to play, so if you wish to try it you can just download it and play it.

Also, I don't think you would need to read that much... But... Yeah you need to read some.

The basics:

League of Legends is a game about people who fight in an arena, of sorts. They are champions, who have joined willingly or been bound to the will of summoners (the people who summon them into the arena). The people who get summoned are part of The League of Legends. They are highly skilled warriors, mages, both, or others from all around Runeterra, the world where all this happens.

Terms described:

The Great Hall - The place where champions are judged whether they are worthy to be champions or not. If you want to make a champion, just look at me and Kura's post to see how these testings usually take place.

The League of Legends - In a world ravaged by war, the League was made to keep the battles to a single field, making elite warriors the fighters and not huge armies. All major political decisions in the world is now decided through battles in the League.

Summoner - The role you play in the game, you summon champions and control them on the fields of justice towards victory. All summoners have different skill levels, and different preferences for what champions they have. Here we so far play champions, you have to ask Kura whether you can be a summoner or not. Summoners are allowed to use two of their own spells while controlling champions.

Champion - A person who is a member of the League, willingly or not (most evil creatures are not in willingly). They fight on the Fields of Justice in the name of evil, glory, gold, fame, justice, or all of them.

Runeterra - the world

Fields of Justice - the general term for places where battles are fought

Summoners' Rift: The place where most battles take place.

Piltover: The lawful city of progress, where most technological advances are made.

Demacia: A very law and honorbound city, with a very strict morality code. Does not take kindly to people who disobey the rules in any possible way.

Zaun: The opposite of Piltover, while they also are a city of progress, they have no laws, and people can do whatever they want in the name of progress.

Noxus: A city where the strongest survive, the opposite of Demacia. No laws and such are in the way here. Anything is legal, the consequence to fellow citizens is not of concern for the people living here.

The Void = The place of absolutely evil. You do not wanna go there.

Yordles = A short race of humanoid beings, usually overly cutesy, and while rather fragile they are good warrios, making up for their size by speed, technology, magic, or in one case, a gigantic (by their standards) gun.

Hextech = Technology infused with magic.

There are more places and things than that but I think that is what is crucial. Kura has to correct me if I got something wrong or forgot something.

Back to top Go down
Pinkimorphic
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pinkimorphic

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Um, oh.

Well, I dunno. It actually kind of sounds neat. The story, I mean. I'm probably not going to get the game.

So, maybe I wont fit well with this game...
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't know if you will or not. It all depends on how much effort you decide to put into this, and all that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Not sure If I'll join or not, I'm interested, but I think I'll need to flesh my character out abit more before I bring him in.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 pm

<3
IGRAE I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR STORY!!!!!!! <333333 BE MINE! XD
(no homo)
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes Kura, lots of homo, lol
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am

Reactions to reading it~

Observation
Hmm..interesting, character detail good, lulz this league person fails. MAGES FTW <3

Backstory
Viktor? Mary Sue!? Pfft not...*continues reading* YOU ASSHOLE VIKTOR well..not really..I get it, but it's like rape but not sexual...it's violation! *continues reading* JARVAN DAMMNIT! Well, Jarvan III hasn't Jillian put sense into you?! *thinks* Don't worry Xani! It'll be okay! DX Kura knows Jarvan IV and we all know IV is better than III! And and, she also knows Noxians, but still isn't judged! Well, you'll see that in the backstory soon XD but yes! Don't worry, you'll prove him wrong thanks to indirect influence!

<33333333333 for using Demacia!

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 am

Observation

Flanked by six heavily armored soldiers bearing the Noxian Crest a man in tattered clothes of a inhabitant of bilgewater was lead. A black bag over his head. His arms were bound tightly behind his back, practially cutting off his circulation to his hands, making them go numb. Shackles bound his ankles but the chain allowed him enough movement to keep pace with the soliders. They lead him, heavy chains tied to the belt of each from his wrists and ankles, preventing him from running. They lead him down a long corridor. he could hear the moan of large wooden doors being opened. He felt a few of the chains be released and he was shoved roughly from behind, the chains around his ankles casuing him to fall into the room. He heard movement and was struck across the face, possably the metal plated shin of a solider before the black bag was yanked from his head.

The man who laid there looked of a sinister lot. His hair black and greased back, a beard well pass a five o clock shadow. The most striking feature of the deavilishly handsome man was the black eyepatch he wore over his eye. It looked to be fairly old and didn't seem to fit quite right, almost as if he was hiding something under it. The mad turned his head and spat, no blood came out luckily. He went to look at his escourt to give them some sort of advice when the doors closed suddenly and he was enveloped in blackness.

Bound and seeminly helpless the man slowly worked his way back to a staning position. He looked around, slowly a grin spreading across his face. "So...Do I get to meet the ones who paid for my bail? Or will this be some sort of cloak and dagger crap" He stood there, seemingly talking to the shadows. He smirked then chuckled abit to himself. "I know where I am, far inland, far far from my where I call my home, across the Guardian's sea on Volaran. And there is only one place that could contain a brute like me. THE LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!" He shouted, his words echoing off the cold walls and floor, making the room feel much more fast then it really was. "You know what I want, I've made no secert of it. I'll have to thank the noxians though...they brought me so much closer to my prey...I WILL TAKE WHAT I HAVE EARNED!" He shouted looking about. He felt a warmth, almost welcoming power flow through him and a light far off in the dark void form. With a smirk he began walking towords it. Towords his goal of obtaining what many had argured once was his rightful spot, Captain of the Dead Pool and the King of Pirates.

Reflection

Days, weeks, months, Years? How long had Mallik "The Red" Sat on this acursed Atoll? Dumped into the sea like some sort of trash by his own captain and his little guppy of a son. After everything he'd done for that man, he'd been there since the beggining, He was The Shadow's Right hand man. When he was just a nobody, some warf rat trying to make a name for himself, to when after one to many drunken nights Vincent had made a mistake that was his son with some cheap whore.

Enough was enough. He was ready. He clutched a small golden coin with rather evil looking symbols carved into it's surface. When he'd been pushed off the deck well carrying a crate of ammunition from a captured ship it'd fallen out. He had no idea where it came from, all he knew, was with this coin he would exact revenge. Something about it gave him inhuman power. He was ready to set sail to return home and wipe the warfes down with the face of that little bastard Gangplank.

His mind drifted off, far back in time, to what seemed like only yesterday. The Captain had brought his son aboard for the first time. Mallik couldn't help but chuckle. The boy seemed frail, unfit to even look at this ship, and the son of the greatest pirate the world had ever seen? Vincent had made Mallik himself teach the boy the basics, how to sail, the termanology, and combat. Though of course the old man taught the boy a few tricks. They rarely spoke, but it was after one of their many sparing matches that mallik remembered the boy most for. The boy had actually managed to beat mallik in that match.

"Ye got lucky boy, but don't get to thinking that ye could best me should we ever cross blades for real" He said. The then bare chinned Gangplank laughed. "I'd bet me next ten share of gold. Me pa tells me that one day I'll be Cap'n of this vessal. And don't be planning on letting the old man down" He'd said and laughed. That had struck Mallik hard and out of no where he'd drawn the training blade and brought it down, aiming for the smart mouthed boy's head. Gangplank had dodged and got his own blade and the two began fighting, it was intense. Gangplank was a natural, but Mallik was ten times, no a hundred times more experianced then this child, but somehow he'd ended up on the defensive and tripped, Gangplank had decided to show off, but this cost him, as he went for a finishing strike Mallik caught his wrist, redirected his attack then struck Gangplank hard across the face, breaking the boy's nose. A gunshot rang and the entire deck froze, standing on the opposite end of the ship was Gangplank's father. The feared Vincent the Shadow. Mallik unhanded the boy, pushing him to the ground then walked away, the two glaring at eachother, a few days later Gangplank would report he had seen vincent get shot and fall into the water.

Snapping back to reality Mallik climed onto the makeshift raft and pushed off, not looking back at the small outcrop of rock, sand and plants that had been his home for whatever deity existed knew. After weeks of drifting he found himself washed up on shore after a storm and was found by a few youths who eagerly reported him to the local Noxian garrison. Needless to say things didn't go over well and after having to bust several heads he was eventually overwhelmed and brought into the courts for execution, er, judgement. It was then He found out it hand't been only a few years, but decades, and Mallik had barely aged a few days. Was this the effect of coin he'd jammed into his own eye to hide from the solider's?

Before his sentance, which more then likely ment a execution the following day a summons was given from the league. It seemed the league wanted him, On the condition he would fight for Noxus they agreeded to hand him over.

And So here he was, in what felt like a great hall of blacknees heading towords a beacon of light, someone stopped him at the door way. He could tell from the robes they were some big shot, possably one of the heads of the League. "What is it you fight for Pirate?" He asked. With a evil grin Mallik looked the Summoner in the eye "To take what I've spent my life earning" He said. The summoner slowly nodded and stepped aside allowing mallik to walk into the doorway, Now a combatant in the League of Legends.

Last edited by Blitzer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am

Close to 1,000 but no cigar. Regardless, acceptable. ^.^ Very fun read, same with Igrae's. Blitzer, just some notes though XD unlike Igrae's double check some epelling. X3
soliders->soldiers
pratically->practically
movemnt->movement
possably->possibly
eyebatch->eye patch
escourt->escort
There were others but I won't pull them out.

Eventually I'll have all character sheets in one post.

But very good start. I find it a lot easier for us to do the League part before we do backstory and the actual character. It's easier to see a character by reading the observation and reflection Very Happy

A more recent memory reflected, but I must ask about Gangplank? Do you mind adding a bit more on a memory about their interactions?
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Kura wrote:
Reactions to reading it~

Observation
Hmm..interesting, character detail good, lulz this league person fails. MAGES FTW <3

Backstory
Viktor? Mary Sue!? Pfft not...*continues reading* YOU ASSHOLE VIKTOR well..not really..I get it, but it's like rape but not sexual...it's violation! *continues reading* JARVAN DAMMNIT! Well, Jarvan III hasn't Jillian put sense into you?! *thinks* Don't worry Xani! It'll be okay! DX Kura knows Jarvan IV and we all know IV is better than III! And and, she also knows Noxians, but still isn't judged! Well, you'll see that in the backstory soon XD but yes! Don't worry, you'll prove him wrong thanks to indirect influence!

<33333333333 for using Demacia!

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Smile I am glad you liked it. ^_^ Crap now I have to keep that up. o-o Pressure. T_T

Also, I have to start my template over again since you updated after I began... >_> This might take some time.

Also, I apologize in advance because the "weight" measure will be very non-descriptive, considering her body is (mostly) robotic, and I don't know how much a humanoid robot would actually weigh.... I tried to find how much Viktor weighs and make it lighter (due to advanced technology, shorter, and female frame) but nothing as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah I was tired and about to head to bed when I posted that, spelling was not a concern XP. And sure I'll work on adding in alittle interaction between Gangplank and Mallik.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Yeah sorry for changing the template on you, it was just bothering me. Don't delete anything, just incorporate. XD

And it's alright blitz, at least I know we are getting somewhere Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:48 am

Okay added alittle bit of interaction and fixed a few spelling mistakes, in my defense I don't have word avaliable to me so most of the spelling is guess work.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 am

Blitzer wrote:
Okay added alittle bit of interaction and fixed a few spelling mistakes, in my defense I don't have word avaliable to me so most of the spelling is guess work.
http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/ Smile

Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:19 am

Fuck of Igraenne, no one asked you >.>

Lol, jk *Apology hugs*
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 am

Actually I am getting rather used to that reaction when I go into a conversation. ^^ *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 am

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League Of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Of Legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next