Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Of Legends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

League Of Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:23 am

Probably bad. But oh well. ¨

Also, I usually don't use word either, but I have spell checking software installed in my browser so whenever I type something wrong it tells me.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:28 am

Less somewhat relevant spam, more plot.

So, I will ask now, is there any character in general you would like to 'be with' and you are allowed to have more than one. We'll worry about sharing later XD
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:29 am

Like, dating? Or just general friendship?
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:33 am

Both. General friendship could be almost everyone, and for dating give a short description of how you met and etc. But for now names, we'll go into backstory later
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:43 am

I don't think my girl will date anyone at the start. However, she might end up in a relationship with someone later. ... Which gender of the person remains to be seen. Much of her romance issues depends on what the other person will think of that they are dating a (technical) robot. Razz I say technical due to that she has brain, human emotions and still her skin + some other human parts which shall not be mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:50 am

lulz.

Well, just tell me. XD If this is anything similar to the roleplay I'm doing the main people Kura knows are Jarvan IV, Swain, and Talon. For the strongest relationships, of course she knows Lux and them, but aren't as close as those three.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:39 am

She is good friends with yordles in general, so she is friends with the yordle champions away from Rumble (who is too rude for her taste) and Tristana (who has treated her frosty ever since she talked to Teemo for the first time).
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:46 am

Good to know XD Ziggs lulz.

Also, we are taking place after League acceptance. So it's almost like a backstory within your backstory. Flashbacks and arcs will be good to have as well. I'll start posting plot soon. I just really want to drag Hitsuga into this cause he can be custom and cannon characters XD cause cause I wants the Talon DX and teh Jarvan and teh Swain, and annoy glitterfuck vlad
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:53 am

I don't think Vlad is a glitterfuck, I think Mr. Neil Diamond (Taric) is worse.

So, we start the story after she has gotten accepted to the league yes? Has she been there long enough to know other people in the league or should she be a newcomer?

And yes I like Ziggs. Razz Both as a champion, and with his personality. "Can't do anything right? MAKE SHIT EXPLODE!"
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 am

Igraenne wrote:
I don't think Vlad is a glitterfuck, I think Mr. Neil Diamond (Taric) is worse.

So, we start the story after she has gotten accepted to the league yes? Has she been there long enough to know other people in the league or should she be a newcomer?

And yes I like Ziggs. Razz Both as a champion, and with his personality. "Can't do anything right? MAKE SHIT EXPLODE!"

Well, here's a plotline

We are about right as Fiora enters. So you can be new or later or not done yet. So, if we use Fiora, for example, I joined earlier, after Ahri (Kura's unrelated sister) and she was part of the League summoners. She wasn't welcomed, she just could cause of summoner powers so she cheated, but did not rig.

So yeah, you decide what you want and when you joined. Like if you joined before, after Viktor, or whenever is fine.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am

Do I need to put in the roleplay sample? Isn't the damn reflection enough? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm

No you don't need a roleplay sample, it's just easier to know how your character knows the cannon. Just so there isn't any conflicting backstories.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:42 pm

I will be putting in history, don't worry. Smile I think that is enough, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Yup, as long as we don't have some paradox shit going on. That's a pet peeve. Anyways, I'm posting plot plot soon.
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 pm

~League of Legends Character Template~
Back to Basics .•˚
For everything, there is a beginning~

Name: Kanisawa Xina Age: 23
Looks: 23
Sex: Female
Birthday: 9th of April (I do not know how the months work in League of legends)
Homeland: Lives in Piltover.

Ramalama BANG BANG - We're Taking a Picture!
Scathe the surface underneath the lens –

Height: 5.2
Weight: 160 pounds. (determined by finding weight of real life robot, then reducing it due to presumably better technology on Runeterra + magic modifications.)
Build: Skinny, but not alarmingly so. She is rather healthy, she just has a sort of tomboyish body build.
Complexion: Pale
Eye Color: Very strong blue
Hair Color: Raven black
Special Markings: None.
Other: Her outside consists of human skin and normal human looks, but her inside consists of a robotic frame. Her body still looks the same on the outside though, and she has her sexual organs, but everything that else has been removed due to space. She also technically doesn't need to breath, but she does it anyway out of habit.
Picture:
Spoiler:

MiNdS, hEaRt, SoUl .•˚
What lies in that crevice of your body?

General Attitude/Personality: Rather calm and friendly, she threats you usually nice. She hates it when people assume she is evil due to her magic choice, and she dislikes judging people in general. A scholar by life-choice, she loves knowledge of all kinds, and has used this to her advantage in combat, both in magic and, recently, in science.
Alignment: Almost always lawful good.
Goals: To become famous
To be classified by the world as good despite her unhuman core.
To advance her skills as far as possible

Likes: Intelligent conversations, relaxing times, winning, learning.
Dislikes: Being underestimated.
Being judged for what she is.
Being denied justice.
Losing.
People who write off science and/or magic as useless.

Bad Habits: When she gets excited about something, she begins dropping vital sentence structures. Her dialogue going from this very writing to: "Very interesting. Plausible connection to magic. Could work. Maybe. No. Who knows." She also begins talking much faster.
Fears: While she will never admit it, she fears dying alone.

Time’s-a-ticking. Crank back the hands / /
Hazed in mist, tainted with blood, warmed with love. WHICH IS IT?!

Parents: Had father and mother, but they died in an explosive accident. After they died she begun roaming.
Siblings: Has an older sister in Demacia, which she never talks to as her sister considers herself of a higher moral ground than her younger sister.
Other(s): Friends:

Heimerdinger
Corki
Ziggs (She has a bit of an inner pyromaniac and lives to see things burn and blow up, something Ziggs happily does along with her)
Teemo
Used to be friends with Veigar, before he turned evil.
Has no current relationship status.

History: (I will edit this part in tomorrow! Because this template has taken much longer than I wanted and I wanted to put up SOMETHING before I left tonight.
League Entrance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:00 pm

YOU ARE NOW KURA'S FRIEND! If you have black hair and blue eyes, that's automatic friendship.
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:16 pm

For everything, there is a beginning~

Name: Mallik "The Red" Morrison
Looks: 20
Sex: Male
Birthday: May 17th
Homeland: Bilgewater

Ramalama BANG BANG - We're Taking a Picture!
Scathe the surface underneath the lens –

Height: 6'2
Weight: 234 pounds
Build: Built
Complexion: (Insert Here) Slightly tanned from many hours spent in the sun
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Special Markings: Tribal style tattoos along his back and arms
Other: Eyes change to a bloody red when he uses the coin's power
Picture: (Insert Here) [Use spoiler tag and insert the actual picture not the link.]

MiNdS, hEaRt, SoUl .•˚
What lies in that crevice of your body?

General Attitude/Personality: (Insert Here) [Brief Description]
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Goals: To kill Gangplank and become the King of Pirates [List them]
Dislikes: The law, it's enforcers, Gangplank
Bad Habits: Smoker
Fears: What's a Fear?

Time’s-a-ticking. Crank back the hands / /
Hazed in mist, tainted with blood, warmed with love. WHICH IS IT?!

Parents: Orphaned
Siblings: Non, he called Vincent the Shadow his brother
Other(s): Gangplanks "Uncle"
History:
League Entrance: (Insert Here) [The OBSERVATION and the REFLECTION]

I'll add the picture, History and such later.

Last edited by Blitzer on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kura
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Kura

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Nice Blitz, also, I realized an error, the age thing is pushed right next to the name, so you can fix that please, it's most appreciated. I will also finish mine soon XD
Back to top Go down
Hitsuga
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Hitsuga

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 am

Hey, just paying the courtesy call before I make my character stuff. Like the idea for a many people RP Kura, should be fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 am

Igraenne wrote:
"Very interesting. Plausible connection to magic. Could work. Maybe. No. Who knows"

I just thought of Dr Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2 XD
Back to top Go down
Igraenne
Fox
Fox
Igraenne

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:49 am

Blitzer wrote:
Igraenne wrote:
"Very interesting. Plausible connection to magic. Could work. Maybe. No. Who knows"

I just thought of Dr Mordin Solus from Mass Effect 2 XD
Some inspiration came from him, I'll admit that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends   League Of Legends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Of Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2