Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

alright guys lets do this!!! =D

portals opened up in every diminsion, time and space lureing adventurers and heros, villians and such even sucking them in forcefully anyone who passed through the portal would be unable to return for a time, as the fighters all wake up or waling here someone flipping a coin from above. walking out from a balcony out of reach a man flipping a coin smiled down at them as they recovered from their travels "welcome this is is my world, and either you're dimise or salvation. i am game master and for years i have watched you all for a long time." he said the place they were all in was white and the ceiling non-existent. anyone who looked up would see the stars, this was a special room though. anyone could do anything here spar and such, talk and whatever "im not here to cause any of you harm. though now there is no escape for any of you in this diminsion and in this dimision i am absolute so dont think you can fight me... now my only goal..." he says catching his coin and griping his had he grins "is to see who the strongest is, welcome to my games! the ultimate tournament!"

ichigo kurosaki
---------------------
ichigo sighed as the game master said there was no escape, this was the last thing he wanted when he walked through that portal, hopefully rukia and anyone esle would be ok without him for awhile then "damn whos gonna keep the hollow from killing people?" he said to himself, this day already was get to him hard, atleast uryu would take care of things.

kabuto yakushi
------------------
grining kabuto adjusts his glasses "ultimate tourniment huh? this should be interesting" he thought as he started to look around, though he did seem a little uneasy some of these guys did seem alittle stronger then what he saw in his universe, either way he was ready for this, curious as to where this was gonna go.

death the kid
-------------------
death the felt surpising comfortable, considering patty and elizabeth wernt arguing, ever since they went into weapon for they havnt made a noise, which probably wasnt a good thing... looking at one of the pistols closer, staring for a few minutes his face goes blank "patty? elizabeth? hmm..." he says looking at the other pistol "seems their stuck in this form... but for how long?" he asked himself looking up at game master "him... he was probably the problem, if im to fight at my best then i guess well have to do it this way..." he says looking at patty and eliza "dont worry you two ill save you." he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Minato
----------
He awoke in a room completely blue, where a hunchback with a long nose and a woman in blue sat across from him. "The Velvet Room? But how?" Elizabeth, the woman, replied, "Someone else stepped in to be the Great Seal. You knew him as Pharos, and later, Ryoji. However, you still possess the Wild Card." Igor, the man, spoke next. "Fate has called you on a new journey. I sense you still have your Velvet Key. That will allow you to arrive here any time. And next time will be of your own volition. We will continue to abide by our contract as long as you do the same." Minato repeated from memory, "I agree to accept the responssbility of my actions, whatever the outcome." Elizabeth smiled at him. "And you will be able to withdraw any Persona from the Compendium. Now, you need to wake up."

Minato left his subconscious as he found himself listening to a strange man. "Um, hey! Game Master, dude? Can I send a postcard to my girlfriend? I spent the last two years sealing away Death."

Serena
-------------
Serena found herself in a strange place, transformed. She listened to the Game Master, then dispelled her transformation. "Alright, this isn't funny. Does anyone have a mirror?" She figured she could contact Sailor Pluto at the Time Gates to portal her out of here.

Shadow
--------------
The hedgehog smirked at the Game Master. "Heh. You say that, but you cannot contain the Ultimate Life Form! Chaos Control!" He snapped his fingers, but nothing happened. "What? Why won't it work!"

Omega
------------
The evil Reploid quietly stood off to the side. He was just waiting for his next victim. After all, it took both X and Zero to stop him, and even then, he ravaged the world for four terrifying years. He wasn't going to go down to some pathetic humans.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Usa-Chan in hand, Mitsukuni looked up at the man, confusion clear from his facial expressions. "Ultimate tournament?" He looked around the room, this was not his bedroom, this wasn't even a Haninozuka Dojo, so how could there be a tournament? This man made no sense. Mitsukuni eventually began to see other people around him, and he grimaced. He didn't know anybody here, but they all looked 'normal' in a sense. They looked like people he'd see at school. Sure, some of them were quite odd, but he shrugged. Mitsukuni wiped his karate gi, remembering his training session with his younger brother from earlier. Mitsukuni always beat his brother, Mitsukuni never lost a duel. He was considered the dreadnought of the Haninozuka family. Not necessarily larger, but more agile, and more well equipped than the rest of his family. Mitsukuni pat the secret pocket inside of his uniform, making sure that the kunai he had worked so hard on carving were still present. They were, and Mitsukuni knew that they'd be of use.

Mitsukuni still didn't understand the concept, but from the rumble of the crowd around him he understood it to be some sort of tournament where people duel... to the death? He shivered at the concept, and he immediately looked for Takashi, even when he knew that Takashi wasn't there. Mitsukuni was alone, standing in enemy territory. He saw something, some creature try to use magic. Mitsukuni grinned at that, because they obviously couldn't use it. At least not in the presence of this self proclaimed Game Master. Magic was impaired, he felt a lot better that he didn't rely on such things. In fact, Mitsukuni felt like showing off a bit, but then thought that it'd be best if nobody knew what he could really do yet. They probably thought he was weak, frail, he was small after all. Small and he carried around a stuffed animal he called Usa-Chan. He assumed that nobody was threatened by him, and that made it all the more better.

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Greed
---------
Ling had been stuffing his face when the annoyingly blinding flash of light rendered his vision black. The world around him came into focus as he realized that world was filled with equally annoying blinding white walls. "Hey, would you look at that Greed," He said to himself; well, himself and the soul that shared his body. "It looks like there are a bunch of freaks here, just like you." Greed was quick to takeover, pushing Ling's soul underneath his. "Shut your damn mouth, asshole. Don't make me regret siding with you and that ant sized alchemist."

The two souls, sharing the same physical body, stared up at the so called 'game master' with a hint of fury in their eyes. "Tch, we don't have time for this crap.” “Hey, at least we didn’t have to pay the bill! And Ed wasn’t around to pay it this time either.” “I don’t care about a goddamn restaurant bill! This is a waste of my time!” The two continued to argue, most likely thoroughly confusing the people around them, as the two voices were coming from the same body.

Stein
---------
The first thing that Stein sensed when he passed through the portal was the crazy amount of powerful souls surrounding him. He saw a man that seemed to be arguing with himself, who was the most intriguing. There were two extremely powerful souls reigning over thousands of others, the latter of which had gone insane. There was the game master’s soul, which was radiating an aura of near omnipotence. No wonder he was able to keep all of them contained. The soul of a young man appeared on the other side of the room, swirling with several different flavors, colors, and personalities. His outward personality, however, was oddly consistent. There was also a very small boy carrying a stuffed animal.

“The most human out of us so far, it seems.” He muttered to himself, observing the small boy’s soul. Despite his appearance, there was a feeling of stalwart strength around the bright soul inside of him. Stein didn’t know whether to claw at the walls or light up a cigarette; the excitement flowing through him at the mention of a tournament was electrifying. It was then that his eyes passed over a very familiar soul. “Kidd, you’re here too it seems.” He yelled, waving as he walked over. “Huh?” Patty and Liz were quiet. Their souls were… silent? More like dormant, it seemed. Like they were sleeping in their weapon forms. “At least you can still use them to fight. What do you make of this so called tournament?”

Ganta and Shiro
-------------------------
“Gantaaaaaaaa! Ganta, Ganta, Ganta!” Shiro was shaking the half unconscious Ganta Igarashi violently by the scruff of his shirt as she straddled his chest. “My pudding’s gone! Some stupid jerk stole it!” Little did she know the pudding had simply been left behind. As she vanished, it plopped to the counter of the Scar Chain bar, leaving the other Deadmen completely bewildered. “Sh-shiro, settle down!” Ganta shouted as his head was whipped around by the girl’s uncannily powerful arms. “Gah!” Shiro head-butted him, blood spurting from his nose as she got up and angrily looked around. “I wasn’t finished eating that! Gantaaa, I’m hungry!” She finally sat down and pouted, puffing out her cheeks and pulling her legs against her chest. “Jeez, Shiro, that hurt!” Ganta stood up and peered around, ignoring Shiro’s hissy fit for the moment.

Ganta felt like they were in a bad dream. Out of the frying pan and into the oven, they were going from the Carnival Corpse to an Ultimate Tournament. There was no sense of freedom here. But he did notice that his inmate collar was lacking the usual humming noise that indicated it was on. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about the antidote candies while he was there. From what Ganta could tell, none of the other people residing in the room were inmates like himself. There was a very small boy, though. He wondered why such a young boy would be brought here to fight, and possibly die, against the many powerful looking individuals that continued to appear. “Hey, Ganta, look at that guy! He’s so tiny and cute! Let’s go say hi!” And she started dragging him towards the stuffed animal toting boy.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Mitsukuni looked to the side and saw those two odd people rushing toward him. He gulped. Was somebody trying to take him out already? They would not succeed. He would commit sooner commit suicide. It sounded more honorable than being killed in a tournament. Mitsukuni put his hand over his kunai, ready to pull it out and shove it through someone's heart need be. But he was greeted with something unexpected, and he quickly dropped all acts of seriousness. "Oooh..." He started wondorously, his voice that of a child's and not the eighteen year old he was. This woman, she looked very odd to Mitsukuni. The boy didn't, though. "My name is Haninozuka Mitsukuni, but you can call me Honey if you like." He gave them a large bright smile, hugging the bunny in his hands tighter. "And this is Usa-Chan!" He giggled.

Mitsukuni began to wipe off his clothing again. It was irritating. Why were they white? White got dirty so easily. He looked over himself again. This time he took note of his black belt and gulped. Why! Why'd he have to have a black belt on? His secret was probably blown now. Everyone would know that he's formidable, ugh, it was horrible. Nonetheless, he would play out this cute defenseless thing for as long as he could. "What's your name?" He looked at the white lady with those weird red markings. "And what about you?" He looked at the boy. He looked like he was wearing a collar, and he wanted to reach out to touch it but didn't. Not yet.

Mitsukuni was quick to make friends. So hopefully he'd make friends with this odd pair. After all, there was safety in numbers.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:31 am

Minato
----------
Seeing nothing happening, he went to go find the Velvet Room. He finally found the blue door, but only a holder of a Velvet Key could see it. So everyone would just see him staring at a wall as he leafed through the Persona Compendium. He added Abbadon, who absorbed all physical attacks, and Odin, who had deadly lightning attacks, to his active list. He also got out Lillith and Alice, since magic seemed like an asset to him. He finished, and no longer appeared zoned out. He equipped Orpheus, his weakest Persona currently, and hoped he could mask the very powerful ones he held. He adjusted his sword on his back and made sure his Evoker, a silver gun, was in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 am

Tarou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tarou was having a busy day working on cleaning the campus of the Supernatural Academy. He let out a sigh and shook his head a bit. "Those three are always such a mess.." He said sweeping part of the hall when he suddenly felt himself get pulled into the portal. He suddenly felt himself spit out into the empty room, his eyes wide. "No.. no.." He shook his head. "I never finished cleaning!! And those three, without me that place it will be torn apart.." He sighed then looked up, looking around at this place a bit, suddenly his eyes sparked with a bright glow. "This place... it's so clean, so perfectly spotless..." He smiled in a daze looking around.

Joshua
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joshua was sitting on top of the 104 building, looking down on Shibuya His for twisted and unseen by all, his bright wings stretching behind him. He smirked, thinking of how to set up the next week of reapers game when suddenly he felt himself pulled through the portal. He sighed looking down a bit seeing his body has changed into one he hadn't used in a while. It was the body he had way back during the times he was in the reapers games with Neku, brought back some good memories for him. He sighed listening to the man, then his eyes slowly looked around. "Oh well, this was fun.." He smirked and levitated a bit.. but then nothing else happened and he sighed. "what.. I can't seem to be able to do it... looks like I'll have to play this game.." He smirked a little at that last part.

Last edited by Atomsk on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:24 am

Shiro and Ganta
-----------------
"I'm Shiro!" She said with a grin from ear to ear, eyes darting all over as she examined the boy named 'Honey'. Suddenly, she leaned down and licked his face, only to have her smile turn lopsided. "You don't taste like honey..." Shiro murmured. "Sh-shiro, it's just his nickname." Ganta tried to explain to her, pinching her cheek. She giggled, her smile reappearing. "Sorry about that Honey-san. Anyways, my name is Ganta. Ganta Igarashi." He caught the young looking boy staring at his inmate collar. If that wasn't a dead giveaway, his sickly green jumpsuit with his prisoner number branded on it could possibly clue him and any other onlookers in.

"Oh, so you've got a black belt!" Ganta exclaimed, thoroughly impressed that someone so small had one. He figured it was for taekwondo or something similar, so it was obvious Honey had skill. He doesn't seem to have any... inhuman abilities, though... Ganta pondered about the normal looking boy. Hopefully he can hold his own in this tournament. The last thing Ganta, a thirteen year old who had been falsely accused of murdering his entire class, wanted was another person dying in front of his eyes. He had seen far enough of that when the Red Man, also known as the Wretched Egg according to the proprietor of Deadman Wonderland, had slaughtered his friends.

"Ohhhh, he's cute too!" Shiro dropped to her knees, eyes growing wide with wonderment. "Usa-chan! Usa-chan!" She patted its head with her gloved hand, clearly enthralled by the stuffed animal. "Hey..." Ganta started, extending his hand to Honey-san for him to shake, "Wanna team up with us? I'm really good at long range combat, and it could compliment your close up fighting style. Hopefully we can kick some ass together."
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 6:32 am

game master
---------------------
game master fliped his coin casually as the fighters got themselves aquinted with eachother, he smirks as one of the asked to send his girlfriend a letter "i dont think that'll be possible sorry.." he said tilt his head down his hat covers his face game master would give this alittle more time before he would set up the matches.

ShatteredSoul wrote:

Stein
---------
The first thing that Stein sensed when he passed through the portal was the crazy amount of powerful souls surrounding him. He saw a man that seemed to be arguing with himself, who was the most intriguing. There were two extremely powerful souls reigning over thousands of others, the latter of which had gone insane. There was the game master’s soul, which was radiating an aura of near omnipotence. No wonder he was able to keep all of them contained. The soul of a young man appeared on the other side of the room, swirling with several different flavors, colors, and personalities. His outward personality, however, was oddly consistent. There was also a very small boy carrying a stuffed animal.

“The most human out of us so far, it seems.” He muttered to himself, observing the small boy’s soul. Despite his appearance, there was a feeling of stalwart strength around the bright soul inside of him. Stein didn’t know whether to claw at the walls or light up a cigarette; the excitement flowing through him at the mention of a tournament was electrifying. It was then that his eyes passed over a very familiar soul. “Kidd, you’re here too it seems.” He yelled, waving as he walked over. “Huh?” Patty and Liz were quiet. Their souls were… silent? More like dormant, it seemed. Like they were sleeping in their weapon forms. “At least you can still use them to fight. What do you make of this so called tournament?”

kdeath the kid
----------------------------
as stein made his way over the kidd he was actually glad to see a familier face, a strong one for that matter. it was stein the strongest meister in the academy, looking back at stein he rubs the back of his head "well its something new thats for sure, it should be good to blow off some steam" looking up at game master he sighed this all just a game to him, he could tell of course. "i think ill try to enjoy this, atleast i still got patty and liz i couldnt imagine doing this with out the other." he said with a grim face, he hated the thought of even doing this with them in this state it was a horrible move on game masters part. but there was nothing kidd could do.

but even so.. though stein was here it wasnt really good news for kidd, this meant he would possibly have have to face him. kidd hoped he wouldnt have to. "stein.. if anything happens to me, tell my father about what happened after this tournement." he said as he stared up at the man if stein and kidd couldnt beat this guy, let alone survive the tournement his father lord shinigami wouldnt forgive this of course.

ichigo kurosaki
-------------------
sighing ichigo scratches the back of his head as he looked around the room, there were all kinds of fighters from different universes. ichigo wasnt really big on this idea of a tournemant, but if it meant getting back to his friends he would fight to his full potential, suddenly ichigo felt weird all of the sudden, his shinigami form was forced out of his body. his body fell back into a portal behind him "hey what the hell gives?" he said angerly turning around he notices his body was already gone "figures..." he said looking up at game master. he wants to make sure i fight? gotchya. tch..." he said throwing his zanpaktou over his shoulder.

kabuto yakushi
-------------------
kabuto watched as everyone got aquineted with eachother "hmph..." he said folding his arms he leans ageinst the wall "we're pitted to fight for our lives ageinst each other and these people get buddy buddy hmm? whatever..." he said to himself, kabuto did not care to get to know no one, he didnt need anybody at this point. he just wanted to get this thing started and over with.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Mitsukuni giggled, nobody had ever done that to him before! It was an odd feeling, to have your face licked. He quickly wiped off anything that she might have left, and turned back to Ganta. "An alliance?" The boy smiled, and held his stuffed animal tighter in his hands. "I'd love to ally with you two! We'll be the best of friends! Right Usa-chan?" Honey took the stuffed animal's arms and clapped them together, and after he clapped his own hands in excitement. He had to look cute after all, just like he was at his own home, and at the host club.

"I know! I know! We should spar Ganta-chan!" Honey didn't wait for an acknowledgment, instead he turned to Shiro. "Shiro-chan..." The boy started, looking down at Usa-chan. "Will you hold him for me while Ganta-chan and I spar?" Normally Honey wouldn't let anybody hold the treasured stuffed animal, in fact, sometimes he even held it while sparring inside of the Haninozuka Dojo, or while at school in Karate Club. "Please be careful with him..." Honey placed the rabbit in Shiro's hands, he almost took it back from her, but decided that it was best for her to hold it. Maybe if they knew how much trust it took for him to do that, then it'd show that he really believed in this alliance, that they very well may make it home safe. "My grandmother made Usa-chan for me, so be very careful!" Usa-chan was irreplaceable since his grandmother had died a few years ago, one of the many reasons why Mitsukuni held it so dear to him.

Honey turned from Shiro, it was now time to be serious. He walked a fair enough distance from Ganta and nodded. Mitsukuni didn't know if Ganta had any formal training, he didn't know what he could do at all! He had to be able to do something though, that's why they were both here right? Honey didn't care about the people congregating away from Shiro, Ganta, and himself. If they'd like to watch and examine the battle, so be it. Honey didn't plan on using the full extent of his abilities, and he hoped Ganta would be smart enough to avoid doing so as well. Honey didn't get into a fighting stance or anything, instead he bowed. As an honorable Haninozuka should. "Prepare yourself, Igarashi-san!" The boy bellowed, before darting towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Minato sighed as the Game Master turned down his request. "Damn guy pulls me away from being a seal on the incarnation of Death, yet he can't send one damn letter to Yukari to tell her I'm alive again. Oh well, looks like I need to win to have my wish granted." He muttered, feeling the Personas in his mind, Orpheus still hiding the power of the others currently in his soul.

Serena began walking around, gripping the Eternal Moon Broach tightly in her hand. After all, if she lost it, she may as well be finished. She was scared, it was safe to say. In the past, she always had one of her friends, or at least Tuxedo Mask, to help her out. Sure, she beat Sailor Galaxia alone, but that was with all the Sailor Crystals from the galaxy augmenting her power. She didn't think she had a shot on her own, so she slumped against a wall to sulk.
Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:35 am

Stein
-------
"I think I should be the one asking for a last favor, Kidd. You have better odds than me, you're a shinigami after all." Stein said as he lit a cigarette. Looking around one more time, he "Too bad Spirit wasn't with me when I went through that portal. Could have used a weapon myself. Guess I’ll just have to tear them in half with my own two hands…” He forced the grin that was forming back below the surface. What a nice change of pace. And no Shinigami here to keep the chaos in line… “Oh, what’s this?” Stein murmured half to himself, half to Kidd, “Those two must be eager to fight. And they’ve both got a considerable amount of power for their size… you can see it too, can’t you Kidd? The shape of their souls? Marvelous.”

Greed/Ling
------------
After a few more minutes or arguing, the twin souled body of Greed and Ling Yao came to a rest and sat down in a meditative cross legged pose. “There’s not much we can do but fight. Best we don’t show anyone the Ultimate Shield before we have to. Luckily I can just use my sword until I need to pass the baton to you, Greed.” Ling said silently to the soul beside his. Heh, looks like a nice crop of freaks don’t they? I wonder if any of them can actually put a scratch on me. Come on, admit it, you’re gonna have fun with it too! “Tch, all I need to do is get back to Lan Fan and the philosopher’s stone. This isn’t about having fu-“ Suddenly Ling’s stomach growled. “That reminds me, we were pulled away from dinner! I’m so huuuuungry!” Ling laid flat on his back and stared hopelessly up at the ceiling. Hey, idiot! We’ve got some action! Worry about your insatiable hunger later, this looks like it could get interesting! Greed was of course talking about the sparring match that was about to go down. Ling tilted his head back to observe the two allied combatants.

Ganta and Shiro
-------------------
Ganta couldn’t help but laugh warmly at Honey-san’s excitement and the sense of childhood innocence emanating from him. It had been a long time since Ganta had seen that kind of innocence in a person; all those rounds of Carnival Corpse had nearly stripped him of any sense of teenage innocence he had. He couldn’t help but cock an eyebrow at the small boy’s request to spar. “A-are you sure?” Ganta stuttered as he watched Honey hand his stuffed animal to Shiro, who looked at it with wide eyes. “I’ll keep him safe! Be careful Ganta, Honey-chan looks reaaally strong! He can probably beat you!” “Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shiro…” Ganta mumbled at her overly enthusiastic comment. Shiro plopped down on her behind and pushed Usa-chan up against her chest, nearly enveloping him in cleavage. “Ganta, Ganta!” She chanted as Honey took his place a ways away from his opponent.

“H-hey!” Ganta shouted as Honey wasted no time starting the match. He got into the best defensive pose he could think of and waited for the boy to close in. He’s fast! Goddamn, maybe I should have been working on my cardio in Sector G, Honey’s endurance is probably off the charts. This was no time to have regrets though. Ganta could see the first attack coming towards his chest, so his arms came up to block. A few more attempts, a few more blocks. Ganta staggered back and caught his balance before taking a few more cautionary steps back to assess his position. …should have tried to tone myself a bit more too. I bruise too easily… which wouldn’t be a problem if I wanted to use my blood faster. “You’re good, Honey-san!” Ganta said in a gruff tone as he blocked one more punch.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 am

game master
--------------
game master smirked as he saw honey and ganta start a sparring match, he didnt mind though, he even had half a mind to put them in a real match. it was ok though he was gonna go head and let them have their little fight, game master jumped down next to omega "you will be fighting first." he said with a menacing smile, then then pointing at the white haired man with glasses in the corner (kabuto) "you're up as well." before kabuto and omega could say anything though they both would fall in a black portal below their feet, to a different planet much like a desolate wasteland. both fighters were completely fine of course game masters voice echoed "dont worry the air is completely breathable, good luck hehe." he said with a laugh as his voice faded away, game master teleports back in the meeting hall with all the fighters flipping his coin a large screen above him could be seen with kabuto and omega on screen.

kabuto
--------------------
kabuto glanced around the planet very much surprised he had never seen a place like this before the stars felt like they were much closer then what he was used to seening on earth looking at omega he tilted his head, he was wearing strange armor, something he was not very familer with, but nothing kabuto couldnt handle hopfully "hmph... well i guess theres no other choice." he said smiling at omega, he pulls out a scalpel then puts his hands together waiting for omega to make the first move.

ichigo
----------------
ichigo watches in awe as the man game master takes the other two guys to the strange planet. when game master appeared back on the balcony he couldnt even see him move, it was as if he wasnt even there, was he really that strong in this world?

death the kid
-----------------
kidd smiled at stein when he he would have better odds, but kidd knew better, stein was the strongest meister in death scythe acadamy, even with out a weapon he was strong enough. kidd picked his head up when stein said to check out the others "ahh yes there souls... there are pretty strong." he said walking over to get a better veiw "hopfully they dont kill eachother before the match even starts." he said but then his attention was turn toward the big screen above the balcony "hmm... seems first match has started"
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:59 am

Omega
-------------
The Repliod didn't say anything, after all, he didn't have to. It took both X and Zero to defeat him, and even then, they were unable to kill him. Without a word, he ignited his purple beam sabre and drew his buster. He jumped at Kabuto, firing at his feet, sword at the ready.

Minato
------------
As he watched the fight, he grit his teeth. "Even without Juno helping me, I can tell they're strong. The one in red even feels like Nyx. I hope I don't have to do that again." He muttered.

Shadow
-------------
The Ultimate Life Form watched the two battle with disinterest. He looked over to where he saw a girl with blonde hair sitting against the wall. He almost thought she was Maria, but then he felt the Chaos energy coming off her. It was clear she possessed great power and had been in contact with chaos. He then spied her crystal broach. That was it! If he fought her and won, he would take it. Since it was similar to a Chaos Emerald, he could one-up the Game Master.
Back to top Go down
Silly
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Silly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:28 pm

ShatteredSoul wrote:

Ganta and Shiro
-------------------
Ganta couldn’t help but laugh warmly at Honey-san’s excitement and the sense of childhood innocence emanating from him. It had been a long time since Ganta had seen that kind of innocence in a person; all those rounds of Carnival Corpse had nearly stripped him of any sense of teenage innocence he had. He couldn’t help but cock an eyebrow at the small boy’s request to spar. “A-are you sure?” Ganta stuttered as he watched Honey hand his stuffed animal to Shiro, who looked at it with wide eyes. “I’ll keep him safe! Be careful Ganta, Honey-chan looks reaaally strong! He can probably beat you!” “Thanks for the vote of confidence, Shiro…” Ganta mumbled at her overly enthusiastic comment. Shiro plopped down on her behind and pushed Usa-chan up against her chest, nearly enveloping him in cleavage. “Ganta, Ganta!” She chanted as Honey took his place a ways away from his opponent.

“H-hey!” Ganta shouted as Honey wasted no time starting the match. He got into the best defensive pose he could think of and waited for the boy to close in. He’s fast! Goddamn, maybe I should have been working on my cardio in Sector G, Honey’s endurance is probably off the charts. This was no time to have regrets though. Ganta could see the first attack coming towards his chest, so his arms came up to block. A few more attempts, a few more blocks. Ganta staggered back and caught his balance before taking a few more cautionary steps back to assess his position. …should have tried to tone myself a bit more too. I bruise too easily… which wouldn’t be a problem if I wanted to use my blood faster. “You’re good, Honey-san!” Ganta said in a gruff tone as he blocked one more punch.

"Of course!" He called, shooting Ganta a smile. Honey noticed that Ganta continually blocked his hits, but didn't do much offensively. Mitsukuni frowned, but then again, this was only the beginning of their duel. Honey kicked Ganta, noticing an open, unprotected spot. "You need to be guarding yourself at all times!" Honey said, emulating his father. "Because right now I'm in front of you," Honey jumped around Ganta, "But now I'm here, and now I'm here~!" Honey knew that Ganta was formidable, that he didn't need Mitsukuni to scold him and tell him these things, but it was nice. It was always a nice thing to share and trade fighting styles with your counterparts.

Honey decided that he was playing too offensively, and Ganta hadn't done much to him yet. He wanted to know what he was capable of! So after a quick switch of mindsets, Honey was on the defense!

Back to top Go down
ShatteredSoul
Fox
Fox
ShatteredSoul

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:51 am

Stein
----------
"I don't think they're going to hurt each other, seriously at least. No, they're showing off. Letting the others know they're not as weak as they look; a little kid in a karate uniform and a scared teenager in a prison getup. But there's way more to them than simple hand to hand combat. It's obvious to both of us." Stein was almost drowning in the massive amounts of power that emanated from every corner of the room. Suddenly, two of the individuals disappeared from the room, falling straight into the floor. They reappeared on a screen floating above the ones still in the bright white room. "Now that one is interesting. Right there. The one without any soul at all." Stein pointed up at the screen. "No soul, but incredibly powerful. I'm guessing it's a fully functional synthetic. Boy would I like to take it apart." Stein wondered if the other combatant, the one with the versatile ninja soul that reminded him of Tsubaki's, stood a chance.

Ganta and Shiro
------------------
"Damn!" Ganta's muscles tightened as Honey easily put himself in a position to land an attack, but to his surprise all that came at him was advice. "Y-yeah." He muttered, thrown off by the boy's quickness. "I'm not really used to close combat yet," Ganta backed off slightly when Honey took a different stance, watching his movements, "But I won't seem weak to any onlookers!" He moved in and threw a punch at his sparring partner, which he easily blocked. Ganta continued to swing wide, his lack of experience in hand to hand apparent in his lack of specific fighting style. He spent too much time watching for counter attacks, taking power away from his blows. "Ganta, you're not really doing anything to him..." Shiro said with a sigh. She was now laying on her stomach, chin resting on her crossed hands as her feet swayed up and down behind her. Usa-chan rested lazily on her behind. "I don't see you doing much, Shiro." Ganta groaned, trying to sweep Honey's feet. That didn't go over too well, as he swiftly reversed it, sending Ganta reeling backwards.
Back to top Go down
Shinbu641
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Shinbu641

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

kabuto
-------------------
when kabuto saw omega draw a strange sword, it seemed to be made of of pure chalkra or what ever, but he didnt have enough time to think about it though, kabuto smiled then jumped back throwing the scalpel at omega and begun forming hand signs "earth style: hidden mole jutsu!" he yelled, when he landed on the ground his body was quickly buried into hiding, kabuto could this thing wasnt going to be easy to defeat.

Death the kidd
--------------------------
kidd looked at stein akwardly when he said he would like to expirament on the being with out a soul, but what he said did make sense, it did seem he was made of a different material "you're right he doesnt seem to have a soul, and does seem to be very strong..." he said as he rubbed his chin curiously "i dont think that other fighter stands a chance, though..." he said just a kabuto made his move into the ground "he does seem to have a few tricks up his sleeve, though im sure it will be enough" he said looking back at the fighters that were sparring, it seemed they were taking it up a notch.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Omega
-----------
Omega watched as his opponent threw the scalpen and burrowed into the ground. He used his saber to knock the scalpel out of the air and into the ground. He jumped onto a rock and began to wall-kick against it. If the opponent tried to attack, he could jump over it.

Minato
--------
Minato walked over to Stein and Kidd. "I've been feeling power from you." He said, trying to mask his many Personae with his own will. "Of which Arcana are you? And which Persona do you each command?" Their spiritual power could easily rival Strega, and maybe even SEES if they tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!   Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate tournement redux - let the games begin!
Page 1 of 1