Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Games you are waiting for/want?

Go down 
+14
Pyre
SuperNova
VGrace
Sivvy
Pass dat yumyum, son
Cozzy
Blitzer
Nowotny
Zenguai
Labelisa
Fang Daemonstein
Nekomata
Iron Angel
Atomsk
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

Games you are waiting for/want? Empty
PostSubject: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:25 pm

What games are you waiting for, or games that are out but you want?

Right now I really really really really want Monster Hunter Tri G to get localized, I hear europe is getting it but IDK about here....

but just... look at this beastly final boss D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1oSWCMratk&feature=g-u
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:07 pm

I'd really like to see a dark souls port for PC >.< it looks sooo good but my xbox is broken
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Iron Angel wrote:
I'd really like to see a dark souls port for PC >.< it looks sooo good but my xbox is broken
What's wrong with it?
Back to top Go down
Iron Angel
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Iron Angel

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:21 pm

idk graphics issue i think it RROD'd and i dont use it enough to send it in for repairs
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh I see, cause i was gonna say if it is doing the "Open Tray" problem i could tell you how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Nekomata
Goddess
Goddess
Nekomata

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:16 pm

This is all I want right now~<3 so happy its actually coming!
Back to top Go down
https://kitsunemura.forumotion.com
Fang Daemonstein
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Fang Daemonstein

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Games i am waiting for? Lets see...Mass Effect 3,Bioshock 3, Dawn of War 3...Yea 3 is pretty much the magic number :3 Also i need to buy Infamous 2 since i almost finished the first ^w^
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:57 am

i'm hoping to get the 3DS x3
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:19 am

Labelisa wrote:
i'm hoping to get the 3DS x3

Oh my!! Label~ If you get one tell me~
Also you should get like mario kart or Resident Evil Mercinaries so we could play together~
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:30 am

i was thinking about getting either the mario kart one or the mario 3d land thing (i wanna play mario so bad)
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:08 am

Labelisa wrote:
i was thinking about getting either the mario kart one or the mario 3d land thing (i wanna play mario so bad)
3D Land is really really really good, and so is mario kart ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:56 am

Mass Effect 3 OF COURSE

The Old Republic (MMO: Star wars)
Back to top Go down
Nowotny
Fox
Fox
Nowotny

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I want.....

WARCRAFT 4!!!!!
erm...sorry...but seriously.
Why Blizzard wasting their efforts for the MMO? I know over 10 million players, but....instead of the great cinematics (like the one with Deathwing), what's so great about it. Before you blaming me, I played with it!
Why they don't wanna make a sequel to the Frozen Throne? Okay, I don't know well the story of this universe, but as I know, the Burning Crusade would be fine for another rts game. I think.
Back to top Go down
http://novinowotny.deviantart.com
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm with Zen, the old republic looks pretty awesome. Though I'll be on the 360 since my PC is a peice of junk...It can't run Minesweeper or Solitare without Lag >.>

Games in 2012 I'm looking forword to?

Oddly enough another MMO Called The Secret World. Though I can't remember if it's on the Xbox 360 or if it's PC only.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Nowotny wrote:
I want.....

WARCRAFT 4!!!!!
erm...sorry...but seriously.
Why Blizzard wasting their efforts for the MMO? I know over 10 million players, but....instead of the great cinematics (like the one with Deathwing), what's so great about it. Before you blaming me, I played with it!
Why they don't wanna make a sequel to the Frozen Throne? Okay, I don't know well the story of this universe, but as I know, the Burning Crusade would be fine for another rts game. I think.

This is for the record, "According to Blizzard, WoW """""""""""""""""""IIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS"""""""""""" Warcraft 4. I don't know WHY people keep this argument up but it is plain and simple. WOW is W4 no matter how you look it. With Warcraft they were only making sales on the game (not over the internet), much like diablo 1/2/3 but with WOW they can make both money and continue the story with Multiple scenarios. Along with keeping the game alive. Since the killing of the Lich King W3 is now completely dead. With the introduction of the Panda race. Most of the lore that has been found just from WoW alone, put in by bliz. One could say that they will never have to end the game.

----------------------------

The Old Republic is only for PC - Sorry friends on Xbox 360 but we PC gamers need MMOs to keep up with your FPS's and MAss effect LOL But you do get the new KOTR instead on 360.
Back to top Go down
Cozzy
Goddess
Goddess
Cozzy

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

*CRIES* NOOO I WANT KOTR SO BAD!! SUCH AN AWESOME GAME!!
.... oh well... guess we have to deal with it

Game im looking forward to is the new Naruto for Xbox..Why? because im awesome at fighting games and il kick all your asses!

its pretty sad thats all im looking forward too...have games finally started tobore me O.o...meh no just gotta wait till its later in the year, then il want stufsies
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Ok so what would be better? a 3ds with mario 3d land/mario cart 7

orrrrrrr

skyrim and mw3 for ps3? .w.
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:59 pm

hmm new naruto on xbox? Is it a continuation of the Rise of Ninja/Broken Bond games or is it just another Ultimate Ninja? Cause if it is the former I will be very happy, if not I will just be annoyed.

Well Label that is up to you, you want a Mario adventure or a Mario racer? also if you don't wanna spend money on a 3DS and decide to get one of those two... do you want a mega adventure of dragons? or a shooter?

All different games..
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Weirdest Crossover Ever!!

Though it seems to be like a tactics game (Like FFT) but I am not sure how the "Nobunaga's Ambition" games play as I have not played them before...

But I do know all the characters (besides the MC's with eevee) are in the Samurai Warrior games... so that will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Labelisa
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Labelisa

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 am

i got my 3ds!!! x3 now i just need to go to walmart and get a game for it...
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 am

Thieves.
Magic.
Dancing.
Fedoras!!

I want this game D:
Back to top Go down
Pass dat yumyum, son
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Pass dat yumyum, son

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Waiting on Darksiders 2! Also Grand Theft Auto V. But who knows when either of those will come out T_T. I would seriously sell my left arm to be able to play the next Darksouls game, but that won't be for years... -cuts himself-
Back to top Go down
Blitzer
Kyuubi
Kyuubi
Blitzer

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 am

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

People are gonna complain how it isn't resident evil anymore, how it's no longer staying true to the roots. Man fuck you! RE has always been about the story (for me atleast) And I'm not a big Fan, I've only played 4 & 5 and am excited for Raccoon City personally

So argue all you want about how Resident Evil is no longer the Game it was. Maybe so. But I think this is a good step for the series. If you do sonething for so long you have to. Break tradation on occassion in order to see what does and doesn't work. Besides it'll be interesting to see how the story looks from the umbrella side wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sivvy
Demon Fox
Demon Fox
Sivvy

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:27 pm

i'm kind of waiting for Rainbow Six to come out in 2013 i'm kind of thinking of getting The Syndicate as well
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Goddess
Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Blitzer wrote:
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

People are gonna complain how it isn't resident evil anymore, how it's no longer staying true to the roots. Man fuck you! RE has always been about the story (for me atleast) And I'm not a big Fan, I've only played 4 & 5 and am excited for Raccoon City personally

So argue all you want about how Resident Evil is no longer the Game it was. Maybe so. But I think this is a good step for the series. If you do sonething for so long you have to. Break tradation on occassion in order to see what does and doesn't work. Besides it'll be interesting to see how the story looks from the umbrella side wouldn't it?

Resident Evil has done many many things differently over the years, from FPS, to Rail Shooter... *shrugs* But really I don't care for the type of game Raccoon City is, but It isn't a big deal, because this is a side game that has nothing to do with any other part of the main series nor does it have anything to do with the story line. (It is an alternate universe type thing for RE2) also they have a true RE game (finally the horror is coming back) with RE revelations.

I can also understand the reasons behind why people would be upset though, as they say that Resident Evil doesn't have to be in the big shooter genera that is already over populated, but most people don't care cause it is a spin off that doesn't matter what so ever (and isn't even really made by capcom) so yeah, if they did this to a main series game I would definitely have a problem though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you are waiting for/want?   Games you are waiting for/want? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you are waiting for/want?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next