Kitsune Mura RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPAM Thread

Go down 
+22
Scarlett
Igraenne
Pinkimorphic
SuperNova
Shinbu641
Kura
Pyre
Alta
Hitsuga
Nowotny
Razer
Pass dat yumyum, son
Cozzy
VGrace
Labelisa
yurishinomu
Silly
Atomsk
Blitzer
Fang Daemonstein
Nekomata
Zenguai
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

SPAM Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:34 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=arthurian+romance&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:58 am

Well...
So info so far i can give out is.
Spoiler for Rp:
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:11 pm

They likely would be a bit OP assuming humans haven't gained a way to fight or deal with them. Treaties, alliances, magic, weapons, Harmonic Phase Pistols, etc.

Angels might be great guardians and/or given Oaths and Compacts to humans that grant humans the ability to go up against demons.

Demons may be giving out Contracts and forming Covens that let humans stand alongside them against Angels or rival demons.

Humans may have created new technologies or magics that allow them to defend themselves. Maybe not very well, but enough. Kind of how Judges in the world of Judge Dredd stem the tide of crime in their mega cities.
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 9:19 am

well i thought about that already.

Like Holy/Uholy objects

Take for instance this:
Priests/Nuns/etc can use Holy water or even holy magic to help. Can Bless objects or even use symbols to protect.

While WitchDrs, Witches and etc can use Curses as well as curse objects to use against the forces of good. Just like the Good, they can ward against good.

but even than i was thinking for others who might play in the RP, that Angels/Demons are just too OP for this.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Be mindful of distinctions such as Good and Evil. Evil rarely thinks it is Evil.
If angels and demons are OP than restrict how many there are, or don't allow them, or don't restrict and just build the story from there.
If everyone is playing Angels and I am the only witch doctor then I am going to figure out a way to save my skin. Can make for great RP. I've played some awesome Witches. >:3
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Would my way of saving my skin kill anyone? Or really hurt them? Probably not. Where is the fun in killing them? ;P
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:57 pm

If you forbid the use of Angels and Demons for players then you need to put a lot of focus on the humans. Make sure people don't feel like they are missing out.

Or go Lovecraft style. Oh your a human? Well run. It won't do you any good, but you should still run. XD
Back to top Go down
Zenguai
Magical Fox
Magical Fox
Zenguai

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 pm

well without spoilers the world is filled with both Humans and MONSTERS.

So if you are human you still have things like silver, stakes, garlic or anything along those lines.
hell as a Witch, you can curse people (depending on how advance the spell is and you have to place a object on them that has to do with the curse) or curse objects to be such as if you touch this you could die/paralyzed/etc.. even cursing an item would make it unholy to a point you could use it against say "a monster" and it would have a better effect.

While a holy blessing can do the same...

With Angels and Demons I have decided that only one person can be them and they are only allowed as a leader amongst others.

Demon = Evil
Angel = Good
Monsters/Humans = can be either or neither

And that whole thing on Evil not knowing or being Evil is a bust b/c in this world you pretty much either have to pick a side or be chow for both.

With the whole thing on leaders I will put a section in there about them. and how you can apply for it. and/or what exactly that entails.
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 pm

http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/introduction/
Back to top Go down
Cazz
Magical Fox
Magical Fox

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:02 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Genji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAM Thread   SPAM Thread - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAM Thread
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26